Show us your work spot!

If you are willing, show us your work corner without cleaning it up. :devil

Here's mine. I admit that it was picked up some yesterday well BEFORE I thought about doing this, so honestly, it's not as piled up as usual. However, I don't work "neat". I'm more of a clean-up-after-the-fact type. Often it's long after the fact! :wink

post-11235-135897659471_thumb.jpg

post-11235-135897659475_thumb.jpg

post-11235-135897659478_thumb.jpg

post-11235-135897659482_thumb.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww! Looks like the way mine should be!

Sadly I don't have a workspot. All of my patterns and magazines are in binders on a bookshelf, and my yarn is in bins, but my projects usually go in a totebag that I carry everywhere so that I can whip them out when I have a spare minute. I'm redocorating my room, so hopefully I'll have space to display the yarn waiting to be used in a nice colorful way.

And sadly as I have a cat, I can't keep WIPs anywhere that he might get at them. BUT I hope to move soon, so hopefully I'll get a place where I can dedicate to all my projects and all my hobbies!

awww! Looks like the way mine should be!

Sadly I don't have a workspot. All of my patterns and magazines are in binders on a bookshelf, and my yarn is in bins, but my projects usually go in a totebag that I carry everywhere so that I can whip them out when I have a spare minute. I'm redocorating my room, so hopefully I'll have space to display the yarn waiting to be used in a nice colorful way.

And sadly as I have a cat, I can't keep WIPs anywhere that he might get at them. BUT I hope to move soon, so hopefully I'll get a place where I can dedicate to all my projects and all my hobbies!

I could show you multiple places in the house with books, bins of yarn, crochet thread, etc. Sometimes that is a closet but not always. And the supplies are in three rooms besides here at the sofa. It's everywhere. This is just where I sit to crochet or knit. (Or whatever.) ;)

hmmm, maybe I should play too! I like your spot, Carla. It looks cozy! :)

okay, here's my "corner". I took these just now, so the lighting is not the greatest...

post-7396-135897659507_thumb.jpg (whoops! sorry, I forgot the rotate thing again!)

here's the table beside my chair.

post-7396-135897659514_thumb.jpg

And I will add, that I did just clean up the other day...this is almost as neat as this corner gets. But we have company coming in a few days. but this is where I go to crochet, or to read, whenever I get the chance. :)

Hmm, my spot is usually in the livingroom. Now if only I had a sunroom, then that would be my crochet spot.

Your spot is very tidy!!!!

mmm, a sunroom! Oh, I dream of a sunroom (or even 3-season porch) with white wicker and spring colors...and squishy cushions, and of course, my crochet and my books! :drool I could be there all day!

nothing fancy but it sure is comfy I got new furniture a couple years ago for Valentines day and I told my DH I had to have a recliner for my crochet corner. so I got an oversized one and the couch reclines on both ends I have my OT Lite and my tote I have to keep it realitlvely clean cause I have cats that like to climb in my totes and stuff post-5171-135897659524_thumb.jpg

Oooo, cool! I love seeing everyone's nests. :manyheart

teapot, I think I like a sunroom in theory better than in actuality. I prefer being kind of cool and sunrooms can really heat up. They are pretty, though.

Mom, you've got patterns, notes, scissors, water. All very important! You've got one of those gliding rockers — neat!

Wow, crochetluvknot, talk about tidy! Maybe I should get some cats... LOL. (Ones that don't drop dander since I'm allergic to them.) I LOVE your OttLite. (Or however it's spelled.)

craziebunnie, that's just called having your stuff where you need it! :yes

I do kind of feel like I cheated since I cleared the coffee table off yesterday, I think. But the idea for this thread popped into my head this afternoon and I didn't move a thing, just got up and got the camera. I promise, by this weekend it will be 6 inches deeper, LOL. Again. (I had buried my questions for Bible class this past Sunday and didn't realize it till I was at class. They were underneath stuff where I had carefully put them [ahem] after studying.)

The big mess but this is my side of the couch computer ,yarn ,junk etc...:blush
I was looking at pictures again: is that Crochetville you have up on your screen, craziebunny? :hook

Oooo, cool! I love seeing everyone's nests. :manyheart

craziebunnie, that's just called having your stuff where you need it! :yes

:lolevery time I look at the mess I gonna say Yep its easier to have all my junk in one area :rofl didnt show you where the yarn is.. old computer desk on top yep ON TOP of the keyboard..ON top of sewing machine cabinet:lolstuffed here and there :lol Need a BIGGER HOUSE:lol

I was looking at pictures again: is that Crochetville you have up on your screen, craziebunny? :hook

:lol yes mostly always opened in a window unless I got to the point of no new threads since your last visit:lol

didnt show you where the yarn is.. old computer desk on top yep ON TOP of the keyboard..ON top of sewing machine cabinet:lolstuffed here and there :lol Need a BIGGER HOUSE:lol

house??? I put my yarn out in the BARN! I really cannot take a picture of my spot..the wide angle lens isn't working

house??? I put my yarn out in the BARN! I really cannot take a picture of my spot..the wide angle lens isn't working
You could show us in sections! :devil

I'm glad you are all enjoying this as much as I am. :D

:lolThat what I need a BARN Oh wait not for my yarn put kids and Hubby in there :lol

:lolThat what I need a BARN Oh wait not for my yarn put kids and Hubby in there :lol

:roflYou girls have me rolling on the floor here at work. People are walking by wondering what the heck I am up to now. All I hear is "Is that one of her zumba moves??" :elle:rofl

I am a luck person that Hubby fully supports my yarn and craft addiction. I have a room. I know you said not to clean but when I got home from work my loving puppy had chewed up a couple toys and tennis balls all over the floor so I had to vacume! It would have driven me crazy! Not that I am not close already :devil!

post-19553-135897659617_thumb.jpg

Patterns and bags

post-19553-135897659623_thumb.jpg

Yarn Shelf

post-19553-135897659627_thumb.jpg

Buttons and patterns

post-19553-13589765963_thumb.jpg

Entertainment center, peg board, knitting needles, extra hooks

post-19553-135897659633_thumb.jpg

Couch and my constant companion Cleo

post-19553-135897659637_thumb.jpg

Puter and table

:roflYou girls have me rolling on the floor here at work. People are walking by wondering what the heck I am up to now. All I hear is "Is that one of her zumba moves??" :elle:rofl

:sheepjump then:ducky if I was to zumba:lol

I am a luck person that Hubby fully supports my yarn and craft addiction. I have a room. I know you said not to clean but when I got home from work my loving puppy had chewed up a couple toys and tennis balls all over the floor so I had to vacume! It would have driven me crazy! Not that I am not close already :devil]

Can I come shop at your house? Whoa, girl! Lovely, lovely stash!

I'm also loving seeing all your crafts. I know I saw some knitting looms and for all I know there could be some knitting needles in there. I saw an embroidery hoop. Not sure what else. Love it!

ETA: And a gorgeous dog! Very good looking fella.

Yes lots of needles, looms several sewing machines, pen making supplies, a fire place, a tread mill, a bathroom, the couch is a hide-a-bed. I have a 15 yo dd that crochets knits and quilts. I also have 7 yo twins one knits one crochets and both sew. I am a blessed woman!!!

Archived