free yarn!!!!

I hadn't seen it so it's all good as far as I'm concerned, lol. I'm getting one, my moms getting one and my sis is getting one... :lol

(Man, I'd better get sleepy soon! I hate Sunday night insomnia!). Even though I started a similar thread a few days ago, I'm glad I looked at this one - the thought never even occurred to me to have my daughter and some friends do this too. I'll have to be sure now to pass that link on to them! :cheer

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with Sunday night insomnia. I'm still not sleepy.:yawn

(Man, I'd better get sleepy soon! I hate Sunday night insomnia!). Even though I started a similar thread a few days ago, I'm glad I looked at this one - the thought never even occurred to me to have my daughter and some friends do this too. I'll have to be sure now to pass that link on to them! :cheer

Fortunately for me, I did finally make it to sleep! Insomnia bites when you have to get up for work the next day... :morcoffee

I hope everybody posts what color they got when their yarn arrives. I'm curious to see if they will send out the same thing, or vary it. Considering that we have probably inundated them, it's probably going to take them awhile to get them out, he he!

On the pattern for the pom pom scarf it takes 5-6 skeins to make a scarf...I guess that is why Bernat thinks they will hook us with one free one and then we will buy 4 more....but I like the idea of at least one free....Maybe Lion will also get this idea.:eek

Thanks Christine for the info about the free yarn. I have been off pc for awhile due to knee replacement and didn't know about it. During my down time I have completed a rainbow swap and am very happy with the result. I missed all the info and chat about crochet while unable to sit at pc. Thanks again, I now am getting a free yarn.:cheer

That's okay! I'd rather hear about it three times than miss it! :D

An idea though, you could probably do a board search before posting. But I know I rarely remember to. :lol Thanks!

Amber

:) me too. I've done it a time or two. I hadn't seen the other threads either because i've been out of the loop all week since i'm busy SURVIVING katrina. i gotta go through my addy book and see how many people are getting this :cheer free stuff is fantastic, and free yarn..? Well! out of carnage, destruction and despair, there's free yarn! :yay I say, who say's there is no God?? :hug actually, where i am, we didn't get nearly the beating the coast and N.O. got. but i won't talk about that here, we'll keep this crochet. i'm keeping my blog updated nearly every day, and anybody can read that. i MISSED coming here everyday.

Archived