mommybutterfly

Some Afghans I made

They all look great! I like the ripple stitch. That's what I first "learned" to crochet with. :hook Great work! :cheer

very nice!!

Here are few Afghans I have made in the past few months

P5150261.jpg?t=1305490556

P5150260.jpg?t=1305490556

P5150259.jpg?t=1305490556

P5150258.jpg?t=1305490556

P4070148.jpg?t=1305490556

P4070146.jpg?t=1305490556

I'd like to view them, but I keep getting a warning from Norton that the site is unsafe.. Big red X. I don't want to take the chance... Has anyone else got this warning?... GBU!:manyheart

Very pretty - all of them but I love the flowered one!

I'd like to view them, but I keep getting a warning from Norton that the site is unsafe.. Big red X. I don't want to take the chance... Has anyone else got this warning?... GBU!:manyheart

I didn't get that warning.

I love the sunflower one afghan. I want to make something similar to that only using daisies, one day.

They are all very nice!

Yes, I got it, too. I guess there have been problems with photobucket in the past...

Very pretty I like the cram colored one the best.:hook

Nice work! I can't pick a fav as they are all soo pretty!

Edited by janni
wording

I wanted to say job well done on the sunflower squares. I have the exact same pattern going- but I'm doing it on a smaller scale as a table cover for my mother (small table). You did a terrific job on all of the projects!

Btw. I read a reply that someone wanted to do something similar except daisies. Its hard to go back and read them because I'm on my BB, but I think it would work great if you followed the same pattern but did a yellow middle with white petals. Really easy squares and they turn out so beautiful! Hope this gets back to the person who mentioned it

Yes, I got it, too. I guess there have been problems with photobucket in the past...

:thinkIsn't that strange... this isn't the first time I got a warning when I clicked on something from photobucket... wonder what's going on?.. Sure would like to see those afghan's.. O well! GBU!:manyheart

All your afghans are beautiful - I especially like the sunflowery one

these are great!!! i wish i had enough courage to finish an afghan!! lol