chrissyf

button box

another sewing kit goody...button box. It is done in RHSS Orchid with a purple and white lining. The rose is orchid with shaded purple perle cotton held together it has crocheted edging and a crocheted flap.

post-9809-135897658229_thumb.jpg

post-9809-135897658233_thumb.jpg

how cute is that - you have been very busy :cheer

Wow! I like that... you do nice work in PC.. I've never seen crochet done on PC.. how did you do that? GBU!:):)

Wow! I like that... you do nice work in PC.. I've never seen crochet done on PC.. how did you do that? GBU!:):)

i crocheted the flap seperately and whipstitched it to the unfinished side of the plastic canvas then i used a size 6 steel hook and no10 thread and sc in the holes instead of overcasting...then i just finished the edging...i knd of just winged it. It was an experiment but i liked the outcome

i crocheted the flap seperately and whipstitched it to the unfinished side of the plastic canvas then i used a size 6 steel hook and no10 thread and sc in the holes instead of overcasting...then i just finished the edging...i knd of just winged it. It was an experiment but i liked the outcome

Very nice work! You may have started a new pc craft by crocheting on it... What a great idea! GBU!:manyheart

pretty box!

That is so cute! I love little boxes. Great work. :hook