mythunderbird

another poncho

I reeeeeeeally like that one! :manyheart The greens are gorgeous, makes me want to go for a walk in the woods =)

Awesome! You know Crochet World has a Poncho contest coming up (winners get their design published AND a cash prize) I can email you the info if you would like..I subscribe and just received the new magazine yesterday :) Love the color, by the way :)

Donna

I also bought the green because I love the color. I should try a poncho, because yours turned out so beautiful!!! Gorgeous.

Thats what I want, hehehe. I have the same yarn that my wonderful sweet yarn fairy sent me, but mine is blue and white. I tried a poncho but I had trouble with the stitches so I moved on to anouther poncho with anouther yarn. Do you know of any good patterns for this yarn that are online, I know you will want to submit that one for publication ( if you dont you should!!) but is there anything else out there that might work kinda like yours? advice on useing theis yarn would be nice too. Well, anyway, great job:cheer

Wonderful poncho. I love the colors.

:cheer

OMG.......I love it!!!! I have to get a ball in that color. So totally FALL!!!!

That's great! It did stripe fabulously! :hook

:frog

I just love that Joann Sensations yarn.. its so soft and snuggly and the transitions it makes in color are wonderful! Your poncho is gorgeous!

OHHHH I love that poncho!! I'm lusting after that yarn - it does the best self patterning I've seen Awesome shades of green too!!

really pretty!

thanks everyone. i am partial to this one myself and if i was not so old might even wear it:lol :lol :lol but believe me i would look very silly wearing it. hehehehe. thanks for letting me know donna about the contest. i also get crochet world and i might submit it to them. i have before on some things and didn't make it, but maybe this time will be my lucky day:devil :devil am making another poncho right now . is not out of boucle' but the pattern is looking so cool i think i am going to make it out of the boucle' next:blush :blush thanks again everyone. :hug :hug :hug

WOW Vicki! I love that. The colours are awesome.

Cheers,

Bec :D