Hello from NJ

IMYarnCraz33

Hi everyone!

My name is Dawn. I'm from Michigan but have been transplanted to southern New Jersey.

I've seen this forum before but had never joined. :eek

I am so glad I did. =D

My mom tried teaching my sister & I how to crochet when we were teenagers but we had no interest in it.

Our great grandmother & her sister used to tat & crochet so my mom wanted to pass it down since her mother wasn't into anything like that.

A few years ago my sister & I both decided to learn to crochet. So mom gave us both a BOYE "I taught myself crochet" kit.

So, I've been crocheting off and on for about 5 years... recently more on than off.

I'm between beginner & intermediate. I say that because I'm still learning stitches & learning to read patterns (have only followed one).

But I have also created my own granny square patterns, I think, as I've never seen squares like some of the ones I've made.

I love to learn & share and I'm looking forward to getting to know more ppl that have a passion to crochet.

:manyheart

Howdy-Hey Good Neighbor! I live (literally) on the border of Essex and Morris County. A bit north from you and Ima, but in a state the size of a postage stamp, we're practically neighbors!!!

Archived