Christening set (+new pic)

Apak

This is the christening set for my baby girl.

post-30828-135897656619_thumb.jpg

I made the dress and feel so happy I managed to do it! This is my first dress ever, I only made one hat and 2 pairs of booties for babies in my life, so the dress was my debut. And I didn't have any pattern, so it's my imagination's creation :lol I made some notes and now I know what to change the next time :hookI used thread size 20 and added satin roses, ribbon and buttons. My little girl is almost 2 months now and I think the dress will fit her for about next 2-3 months.

post-30828-135897656513_thumb.jpg

Then my aunt made the hat and booties to fit the dress. They're made of the same thread.

post-30828-135897656515_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897656506_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897656511_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897656517_thumb.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the christening set for my baby girl.

[ATTACH]39043[/ATTACH]

I made the dress and feel so happy I managed to do it! This is my first dress ever, I only made one hat and 2 pairs of booties for babies in my life, so the dress was my debut. And I didn't have any pattern, so it's my imagination's creation :lol I made some notes and now I know what to change the next time :hookI used thread size 20 and added satin roses, ribbon and buttons. My little girl is almost 2 months now and I think the dress will fit her for about next 2-3 months.

[ATTACH]39040[/ATTACH][ATTACH]39041[/ATTACH]

Then my aunt made the hat and booties to fit the dress. They're made of the same thread.

[ATTACH]39039[/ATTACH][ATTACH]39042[/ATTACH]

That is precious!

Penny

This is just beautiful, she's going to look just darling!

I always enjoy your photos, you make so many gorgeous things!

your work is always beautiful. I love what you have created and I am sure your daughter will look so beautiful in them. By the way conrat's on your baby girl.

Thank you all!!! :manyheart:hug:manyheart

The christening was on last Sunday (8th May) so I added the picture of my baby in post1.

About the pattern - I made some notes (charted notes :)) so maybe one day...

Archived