CAUGHT IN THE NET!!!!! Added a new one!

jaclim

Oooooo I love the second one!! I loooove the blue beads, and the aqua butterflies on the white ... aqua is probably my favorite color!

Definitely submit it to the calendar - that is a great design - and I would imagine they would definitely do well in the auction!

Oh Jackie, you're really on a roll, aren't you!? Wow, girl, these little bags are wonderful! I'd be real surprised they weren't accepted for the calendar, and I know they'll do well in the auction! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Oh Jackie, Those are just absolutely beautiful. I want to do something beaded so bad, but I am chicken :hen . I am going to look for those butterflies today though.

And last but not least, I know if you submitted this for the calendar, it would make it!

OMG! I haven't seen butterfly spangles !! but yours look incredibly beautiful! I only found leaf spangles here in India! maybe I will make a fall leafy pouch like yours!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

hugs

Vims

Would love to see your fall leafy pouch, Vims! :D

Oh Jackie, Those are just absolutely beautiful. I want to do something beaded so bad, but I am chicken :hen . I am going to look for those butterflies today though.

And last but not least, I know if you submitted this for the calendar, it would make it!

Thank you, Shari! :D Don't get intimidated by bead crochet. This one is very simple....not complicated. It only takes 2 hours for me to finish one excluding the threadin, of course. But you can use a needle with a hole large enough for a size 10 cotton thread to fit through. No sweat! I'll post the pattern after I have this tested then you can try it! :hook

Archived