CAUGHT IN THE NET!!!!! Added a new one!

jaclim

After I finished making my party wristlet, I decided to make another bag using some of the spangles that I bought together with the oval ones I used for the wristlet. I love these butterflies! :manyheart They're so pretty and sparkly! They come in yellow, lime, red, pink and of course this lavender which I used here. I decided to make an open mesh type of pouch so it'll look like a net......like they were caught in it.......outside the net that is! :lol I used Anchor thread for this. :hook Hope you likey! :D

butterflypouch.jpg

butterflypouchaqua.jpg

butterflypouch2.jpg

Aww! That's just GOWGEOUS, DAWLIN. GOWGEOUS! In other words, how cute! I haven't seen butterfly sequins before. I have leaves, that's about as unique as my sequins get. I like all the yarn stuffed in the bag and the container of beads behind it. haha. Drool, drool.

You're so funny, Kristina! :lol I know fun fur is your latest addiction after making those beautiful scarves......if you want some butterfly shaped sequins just let me know. I'll be more than happy to send you some.......would love to see what you make with them. :hook

I decided to make an open mesh type of pouch so it'll look like a net......Hope you likey!

Wow! That butterfly bag is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! Is the bag your own design? Where did you find the butterflies. THAT should be in a crochet pattern magazine! Very elegant!

that is just too dang cute for words.. i really like it !! now you have made me wanna go look for stuff like those butterflies.. like i dont have enough on my plate!

Thank you, Elizabeth! It'll only take a few hours to finish one. It's just a small pouch. :D

Wow! That butterfly bag is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! Is the bag your own design? Where did you find the butterflies. THAT should be in a crochet pattern magazine! Very elegant!

Thanks! Yes, it's my own design......I found the butterflies where I usually buy my beads in Manila. I might submit this as well to the crochet pattern calendar.:D

Jackie, it's fabulous! My mom has some fabulous old shaped sequins and paillettes that date back to Lord only knows when ... we've always laughed at her for keeping them, but after seeing the gorgeous things you're making with these I'm going to raid her stash next time I'm home. And DO submit that to the calendar, it's sooo unique and elegant.

Thanks! Yes, it's my own design......I found the butterflies where I usually buy my beads in Manila. I might submit this as well to the crochet pattern calendar.:D

Definitely submit that to the calendar! I think it's gorgeous and it's inspiring me to go and find some sequins or beads!

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments, ladies! I hope these will sell on the auction here......:D

Jackie - that stunning - you have out done yourself again - submit it or else!!!!!:clap :clap :devil

fiona

Ok....I will, I will! :lol

You're so funny, Kristina! :lol I know fun fur is your latest addiction after making those beautiful scarves......if you want some butterfly shaped sequins just let me know. I'll be more than happy to send you some.......would love to see what you make with them. :hook
Aww. Now, I'm touched. That's really sweet. I'm sure this will get accepted if you submit it, too.

Archived