Daisy doily ghan

wiz3283

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Just started a new job so haven't had much time for the Ville or anything else lately. The pattern is Nosegay Doily and is from Woman’s Day. It is a free pattern and can be found on the Celtwich yahoo group site under the woman's Day file. You have to join the yahoo group to access all the vintage great patterns. It is also suppose to be from a 1951 Women's Day booklet called Things to crochet but I have not been able to find that booklet anywhere. The pattern is free on celts site but please remember to follow all copywrite rules. People have been taking patterns off that site and spreading them like wildfire so Celtwich is considering shutting down her site if it continues. Please don't violate copywrites. You would not want it to happen to you. The link to the yahoo group is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/celtsvintagecrochet/

Hope that helps.

Forgot that someone asked about the size and yarn I used. I used Bernat softee baby yarn and a g hook. The finished size was about 40 inches in diameter.

Thanks again for all the nice comments.

Archived