In May I Will .....

ratdog

It has been slow this week. I did make the Fishing Bobber beanie fr my niece yesterday.

She can wear it when she does Crew in case she falls in! :)

We are well into May! But feel free to join in and meet us again for the June thread.

Did my 4 skeins on the RR, then another 4. I want to try to finish it before it gets too hot. I don't know if I will get it done before the end of the month. I want to start of a basket weave baby blanket in June.

well I found out last week I do have my financial aid for the fall semester will be working really hard since I have 2 classes one day a week so a very busy schedule. This week will also be working on finishing weaving ends in to dishcloths

well I found out last week I do have my financial aid for the fall semester will be working really hard since I have 2 classes one day a week so a very busy schedule. This week will also be working on finishing weaving ends in to dishcloths

:clap I am glad your aid came through.

That is awesome!!

:eek sja you are one busy lady!! You completed a flannel-ghan and now almost done with RR??

bobber beanie....:rofl I can just imagine!! We use to lake fish all the time back where I grew up. Did you get a picture??

I only got 10 8" green grannies done, 3 of at least 5 strips of my flannel-ghan and now I've managed another project of a 12" purple square comfortghan for a friend a work. I need to finish it hopefully the first week of June. LOL! So I guess it wanders its way onto that list too!

well weaved in two dishcloths trying to make a baby blanket saying trying because I'm not sure a pound of yarn will go far to make a baby blanket we shall see

A pound of yarn is sufficient believe me!

The starghan I made last month used less than a one pound skein.

Thanks Ratdog wasn't sure thanks for clearing that up for me

I have finished most on my list except for the sofa ghan. I just can't find a square pattern I really like... I have the the colors picked out. off white, coral, lemon yellow and a minty green...I just need to get serious and pick one.

The scarves for Special olympics work up very quickly and I like the pattern..

Working on the last of the baby wash cloths this evening... the recipient was born Tuesday... they named her Violet ...so can you guess what color I am using LOL

I lvoe seeing everyones work

well I completed two squares weren't on the list but they were completed going to make a blanket for my daughter so going to do squares much easier since the hot weather is near

Finished the RR. It was a small one, but big enough for one person. Need to think about a baby blanket. I want to do it in basket weave, but I have two friend tell me it is hard. One said it took twice as much yarn. The other say it takes forever.

Good Morning!

Today is May 31st! Time to wrap up this month and get thinking about the next.

I'll admit to not having been as motivated this month! I think i only made the beanie for my niece (which I still have to mail!)

Not sure about next month (tomorrow) I will think about it and get back to you. I have been on a reading kick lately and books and my ereader are taking me away from my crochet time.

yeah I got some things done can't wait for this heat to die down here in Michigan we are now under a heat advisory unbearable don't have the energy to do much crocheting with this weather

Archived