In May I Will .....

ratdog

It is May first!!

What is on your list this month? A new spring top? A wedding gift? New towels and potholders for your kitchen?

Come on in and crochet a while! Post pictures of your progress and get inspired by seeing what others are up to.

If you are ambitious there is still time to crochet something for Mother's day!

Alrighty...

2 Baby Washcloth

2 Baby rattles

1 Baby Hat

summer afghan for sofa

4 special Olympic Scarves

1 Tote bag for a gift

A stole for my SIL's Christmas

( I try and make a Christmas gift in the same month as a persons birthday so I don't get a back up during the holidays)

ok here goes my list:

1. finish scarf

2. weave in ends to a scarf

3. weave in ends to 2 dishcloths

4. weave in ends to another scarf

Faith, that looks like workable goals!

Yeap because now that school is out have some more time to crochet and managed to pass my communication class with a B+ so I am so happy.

:cheer Congratulations Faith!!! A B+ is wonderful! I hope it means you can continue to recieve your financial aid.

Yeah me too talked to my counselor to make sure the wording was right I told her the reason I couldn't meet academic standards was because I was worried about fiances and looking for a job so she said to let them know that and especially let them know I was paying out of my own pocket and that I want to get a degree to get a better job. So going to work on that this week since they will be taking the appeals until June 9th so busy week for me plus still need to update my resume to find a job to help me get through school

I finshed the 'ghan. I ran out of yarn when I was almost through the last row of the border. So, I use a different color. I am not sure how to put a picture of it on this site. I am meeting with some friend tomorrow maybe they can help.

:cheer Hooray for a finished 'ghan!!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

As for me, i have no pressing crochet projects at the moment. I started a fun/ silly project last night (half dozen eggs from CPC). I made the first egg, but I might go up a hook size, it seems kind of small.

I will test it out in the egg carton and see how it looks.

It looks great!
Thanks. My Friends and I met for coffee and she posted it for me. The people at the coffee shop thought we were a little strange when I asked if I could lay my 'ghan on their couch for a picture. We didn't get kick out of this coffee shop... yet:devil

Eggs! I made eggs. Don't ask why, I have no Idea! Just a bit of whimsy that has been in my pattern stash for a while.

I got the pattern from CPC. The blog entry that goes with the pattern is worth the read!

post-23494-13589765663_thumb.jpg

post-23494-135897656634_thumb.jpg

well still need to finish some projects for May but think I will work on more not sure yet. I just need my mojo back. YesterdayLooked at my email in my school's email and the financial aid said that I had been denied due to not meeting academic standards of progress which I already knew then they said I didn't meet the cumulative grade which I knew which wasn't true and then here's the kicker they said that I maxed out at 150% so I went to my counselor and told her what had happened so well I was in their the financial aid officer called because the girl before me went into the counselor's office because she had tried to meet with someone at the financial aid office as the counselor had instructed her to do and they told her she couldn't so the counselor got on the office to the financial aid office and was very frustrated with them well the representative called while I was in her office so she asked about the girl before me and she asked what was going on with me because I am at 33 credits and I guess if you get 80 some credits then you are maxed out on financial aid. So now I have met Standards of Academic Progress so now waiting to see if they will approve me for fall I am just glad I didn't have to fill out the appeal that I was at the right place at the right time.

Ratdog the egg are very interesting. What do you plan to do with them?

fc1123 sorry you are having so many problems. I hope you can get it all worked out before fall.

Eggs! I made eggs. Don't ask why, I have no Idea! Just a bit of whimsy that has been in my pattern stash for a while.

I got the pattern from CPC. The blog entry that goes with the pattern is worth the read!

What a fun project. :)

I know the month is half over but I still need to finish 36 green 8 " granny squares for a swap! :eek Not to mention I've got 3 of 5 (or maybe more) strips for the flannel-ghan done. My strips are about 7 feet long, I have no idea what happen there. I even used a L hook. :think

Archived