2012 Special Olympics Scarf Project

cris

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm on scarf # 8

Great job.....#8!! I haven't even started!!:( :( With moving into a new home and trying to empty the old one so we can rent that out and still having to do regular chores!! Yikes!! And now I have Christmas here shortly!! Another Yikes!! :eek :eek My goal is to start on the scarves on Jan. 2!! I forgot how many I made last year......but it was really fun testing out a lot of crochet patterns!!:)

I just bought 4 skeins (two red, two navy) so hopefully I can knock out a few scarves! My state doesn't need anymore, so I'm going to send them to a neighboring state that needs more!

I know I'm a little late joining but I picked up a skein of each color yesterday and hope to get a couple of scarves made. Just have to decide where to send them since Florida is not on the scarf list.

• 1 month later...

Some deadlines got extended which I'm happy about because I literally just found out about this (I'm new to crochet). I'll be making a few and thinking of my uncle while I make it. :) (My uncle was born with Cerebal Palsy and passed away just a couple of years ago).

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished number 14 :claplast night of the goal I had set for myself this year and dropped them off today for Texas, thank goodness they are not far from where I live, otherwise I wouldn't have made the deadline. :eek:eek. Well now just wait for the colors for next year. :yes Now I need to think of some where else I want to donate.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived