My Nieces' Graduation Hot Air Balloon

Peggy85225

The theme being "Up up and away" as she head's to collage.

[ATTACH]38642[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38643[/ATTACH]

You did a good job on this!

looks exactly like the pattern I created in 1992.

It was my very first one before I came up with the other designs over the past few years. Am working on writing up the patterns to get them ready to sell.

Thank you! I don't have a pattern just made it up as I went. I can't wait to see yours. I checked out your Facebook but no hot air balloons. :(

You did a good job on this!

looks exactly like the pattern I created in 1992.

It was my very first one before I came up with the other designs over the past few years. Am working on writing up the patterns to get them ready to sell.

Ah, that is adorable -- I know it will be a treasured keepsake for your niece! It is small enough she will be able to take it to college and keep it on her desk as both a remembrance of you and also encouragement to reach her goals!

How clever. You did a great job. I agree with Debra Kay that since it's so small it will be easy to pack to take to college. What a great theme for a high school graduation party. Actually that would be a good theme for a college graduation also. Up, up, and away onto the working world in your chosen career. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! I don't have a pattern just made it up as I went. I can't wait to see yours. I checked out your Facebook but no hot air balloons. :(

That's how mine started....no pattern. I've come up with several different designs since my first one.

I should have a folder in my photos on facebook for them...I do have them on my website though in my photo gallery.

Is there a link you could give me? I'd love to see them and I'm not finding them. :hook

That's how mine started....no pattern. I've come up with several different designs since my first one.

I should have a folder in my photos on facebook for them...I do have them on my website though in my photo gallery.

Archived