My first doily

crochetfun

wow that turned out fantastic being your first doily.. how did you like making it? I have never made a doily and really want to now..

Thanks so much!

It was fun! (and may I add that I do not have another doily on display in my house)

I love the pineapple designs for some weird reason and there are quite a few lovely patterns on the web. I trust Priscilla's patterns hence the choice.

Having seen your work I can tell you could handle a lot more elaborate designs.:)

Great job on your doily! I have been trying to determine what to make for my grandmother for Christmas...A pineapple doily just might do the trick!

Thank you to each and every one of you who commented. All of you are so encouraging that I want to do more threadwork.:)

Well you inspired me to try my first doily! I did mine in yellow. Thanks for the inspiration!:hook

Well you inspired me to try my first doily! I did mine in yellow. Thanks for the inspiration!:hook

Thank you:) That made me smile (probably the first time today - I've had a bad migraine)

Are you going to post a picture?

Love your Yorkie! (I have one that looks like him/her?)

Thank you:) That made me smile (probably the first time today - I've had a bad migraine)

Are you going to post a picture?

Love your Yorkie! (I have one that looks like him/her?)

My little Yorkie is a boy, named Keegan. I'd love to see a pic of yours!

As for the doily, mine does not look as great as yours:blush. It's rather "off", I guess is the best way to describe it:think.

I'm sorry you've suffered today with a migraine. I get those myself, and it's no picnic!:hug Hope you feel better soon.

Archived