Wire Crochet Bracelet PDF Pattern

Finished... finally... After many requests for a pattern of my Braidlets, I have wonderful news... I have finally finished the pattern and it for sale at my Etsy shop. :cheer :cheer

I wrote this pattern with you in mind… (I used to teach a beginning crochet class) with clear colored photos, showing you how to crochet with wire and beads. Along with easy to follow step-by-step instructions, as if I were sitting right beside you :hug

If you are a crocheter and/or a jewelry designer, and you want to learn how to make my Braidlets… This pattern is for you... 1 easy to follow pattern... create 3 different Braidlets.

**Beginning crochet, braiding, and beginning jewelry knowledge is helpful for this pattern.

You may purchase my pattern at my Etsy shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop/crochethooked

post-2385-135897653053_thumb.jpg

post-2385-135897653058_thumb.jpg

Love your jewelry. Want to get your patten but unsure as I have never made jewelry before. It is hard working with wire:think

Hi dizzy,

The only jewelry knowledge needed is to put on a toggle clasp. However, I do explain how to wire wrap the toggle clasp on to the ends. Thanks for writing and I sent a reply to your message. Have a great day. Cari :cheer

Love your jewelry. Want to get your patten but unsure as I have never made jewelry before. It is hard working with wire:think

To answer your question...

Wire is easy to work with. Of course it is different, than yarn because you can't pull out a boo boo, like you can with yarn. Wire is unforgiving... but as with most things ... practice, practice. Crocheting with beads and wire will open many creative doors... to make new and exciting items for years to come. :cheer:yay:yes:hug

Archived