12 inch Square of the Month CAL 2011 Rebooted

Crafty Witch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I owe everyone an apology. I didn't get the Holiday Bonus Square up for Thanksgiving. My family had Thanksgiving Dinner on Wednesday, and I pretty much crashed as soon as my sister and her boyfriend left. I spent most of Thursday on the train home, and was too fried to remember to post when I finally arrived. Then I forgot about it until now.

On the better late than never theory, here's a Turkey Square.

I'm sorry, I've been completely fried :morcoffee the last couple of days. I just gave up my car (the repair costs started getting into "more than the car is worth range" and I live somewhere where doing without is actually feasible) four days ago, and then had the breakfast in bed tray that my laptop lives on break. I spent the last two days trying to replace the tray when I had to travel via mass transit and the place I was going for the replacement is easier reached by car. That's a saga in itself but not entirely relevant here. The point is that posting the December squares slipped my mind. So here they are a couple of days late.

Ice Cave

Merrian's Granny Note: linked page has two squares pictured on it. The instructions are for the second one.

I have a couple of Bonus Squares picked out for the Winter Holidays. If someone submits some suitable squares for Chanakuh and Kwanzaa, I will post those squares on the first days of those two celebrations and post one of the squares I've already got for Yule (Winter Solstice) and the other for Christmas; otherwise, I'll put up the two I've got on the first day of Chanakuh and let them stand for all the December celebrations. Hey look, an excuse to bombard me with pattern links.

• 2 weeks later...

*Sigh* Well, at least they're in time for Kwanzaa. Here's the last two squares of the CAL.

Thankful Stitches

Wings of Hope

I do not plan on leading a SoTM CAL next year. I figure that if I can't keep up with a CAL I'm leading, I shouldn't be leading it. I may continue to post to this thread as I actually get squares done.

Archived