crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear Tam I sure hope you get to feeling better soon...

Those of you that havnt started on one you will be hooked.... Its more addicting that coffee....

hugs

LIllibet

Thank you sweetie......... :(

I have to say...............this may actually be where I draw the line.... Nothing is more addicting than my COFFEE!!!!!!!!!! :mug:heart:mug

:heart

:mug

Tam--Hope the headache is feeling a little better!!!!!

Oh darlin' its a bad one today... :(

My stomach is bothering me too somethin' awful.

I hate all this complaining I'm doing anymore!!!

:hug:hug We're your friends- and we care!!!! No worries about the complaining-better to vent than keep it in!!!:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

:hug:hug We're your friends- and we care!!!! No worries about the complaining-better to vent than keep it in!!!:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

:hug :hug :hug love you sweetie! Thank you!!!! :hug :hug :hug

Hey ladies! Love, love love all the beautiful totes I'm seeing since I've been on. It's only been two days, but you've been busy! I still haven't started my tote, but am about to remedy that as soon as I get off this computer! Tonight is :crocheting night! Let's just hope that I can stay awake for it! :lol Tam, I hope you're feeling better :hug

Working on another pattern...hope to finish it and have it off to testers early next week. :D

Headaches make my tummy mean. I threw up lunch yesterday the headache was so bad. :hug

:turtle:vheart

ok new twist. Made a hat with these 2 yarns (a multi color divine hat) so used the rest to make this tote. I only did up to the 48 dc row as I knew I wasn't going to have enough. I figured out I wasn't going to be able to make the handle rows either, so the last row I did 2 dc ch 2, sk 2 ch and then a row of sc. 2 chain strings for the drawstrings and voila!

Love it and how different just a couple of changes make it! :clap

Dear Sue what are you doing to us.... Yet another tote???

That is awesome...

I showed my sister all the ones i made so far of the stashbuster tote and she fell in love with them all...

For some reason i cant stop crocheting the stast buster totes..

I have the yarn ready for the granny go round and will make that one this weekend...

So now I look forward to seeing what you have come up with next..

Take care and I hope you get to feeling better.

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=TurtleLvr;2268517]Working on another pattern...hope to finish it and have it off to testers early next week. :D

Headaches make my tummy mean. I threw up lunch yesterday the headache was so bad. :hug

Okay so my turn to show off. I made this one with ILTY in buttercup and tangello stripe.

[ATTACH]38379[/ATTACH]

:woo love, love, love the colors of this one! They are definitely MY colors!!!

Wow Sue your tote is lovely.. Bright and cheerful...

I love it....

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=TurtleLvr;2268463]Okay so my turn to show off. I made this one with ILTY in buttercup and tangello stripe.

[ATTACH]38379[/ATTACH]

Working on another pattern...hope to finish it and have it off to testers early next week. :D

On another tote pattern all I can say is

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

Woot! Come on girl, I'm finishing up....what else but another stash buster...so I'm ready for your next one!

To see my latest, go to the show and tell where I did a strand of ribbon yarn.

kuddles

I need more work Sue :hook

you know... my stomach gets that way too with these headaches... doesnt help I think that I'm just stressed with my daughter and her kids living here.

I sure hope you feel better today. :hug

Another tote already!!! Oh my goodness!!!

Glad your headache is gone and praying that Tam's goes away quick so she can enjoy her weekend!!!!!

Hugs to you both!!!

Thanks darlin' :hug

Hey ladies! Love, love love all the beautiful totes I'm seeing since I've been on. It's only been two days, but you've been busy! I still haven't started my tote, but am about to remedy that as soon as I get off this computer! Tonight is :crocheting night! Let's just hope that I can stay awake for it! :lol Tam, I hope you're feeling better :hug

You're a doll! :hug

how are you feeling my dear?

:hug Feel better soon!

Thanks sweetie!!! :hug

Thanks for the compliments, ladies:D

Okay so my turn to show off. I made this one with ILTY in buttercup and tangello stripe.

[ATTACH]38379[/ATTACH]

Beautiful!!! :clap

Judy and Sue - I love both your totes :manyheart Great colors :yes

Mary - Awesome changes to make it fit with what you had available :yes I'm not good at altering anything :lol

Tam - I hope you're feeling better :hug

Sue - another bag already!!!! :eek OH boy, oh boy :bounce

I worked on my tote during my lunch break today, well, at least until I finished the first ball, I didn't have another with me to keep going so that's where it stands. It's coming along though and is working up nicely :clap I'm at my parents now for the holiday weekend and hope to get some hooking and knitting time in while I'm here, but I guess it all depends on how much needs to get done around here that I need to help with :think

Catch y'all in the AM

first of all sue youre going to kill us all! LOL!:lol only joiking sweet sue!

secondly love all your totes ladies!

thirdly does anybody mind if this duck rants a tad?

we were to go grocery shdopping today...went to take off in my FIL's van and it was boggin something aweful. so we took it over to his place and "traded it out" for his pickup.

now the van i dont have many issues getting into.....truck....WHOLE other story! i ended up standing on the spare tire to even attempt getting in the dern thing. slipped, scratched up the back of my leg (darn warm weather & culottes) good thing there i cant feel back of leg so i dont know if it actually hurts or not. bad thing gotta watch out for infection....

on th eplus side of my day i got things to make couponing easier (binder, baseball card pages, calculator....ok i wont bore you there.

we got the shopping done and was doing quite well til we got home and i slid out of truck and cracjed my wrist. its not broken and thankfully its NOT my crochet hand sooooooo im off to go work on my "stress busting tote"

DID I MENTION I LOVE TOTES:manyheart

Dear Sue what are you doing to us.... Yet another tote???

That is awesome...

I showed my sister all the ones i made so far of the stashbuster tote and she fell in love with them all...

For some reason i cant stop crocheting the stast buster totes..

I have the yarn ready for the granny go round and will make that one this weekend...

So now I look forward to seeing what you have come up with next..

Take care and I hope you get to feeling better.

hugs

Lillibet

Well, I hit a snag on the newest tote and have to frog almost the entire thing. So it will be a tad-pole (:lol) longer. :)

:woo love, love, love the colors of this one! They are definitely MY colors!!!

Thanks Toni! :hug

Wow Sue your tote is lovely.. Bright and cheerful...

I love it....

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks! :)

On another tote pattern all I can say is

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

See above. :(

Woot! Come on girl, I'm finishing up....what else but another stash buster...so I'm ready for your next one!

To see my latest, go to the show and tell where I did a strand of ribbon yarn.

kuddles

I have some interesting yarn that Toni sent me awhile back that now I'm thinking of making a stash buster with. Kinda raggy (but cool) looking. :)

I need more work Sue :hook

you know... my stomach gets that way too with these headaches... doesnt help I think that I'm just stressed with my daughter and her kids living here.

I sure hope you feel better today. :hug

:lol I'm working on it! Easter dinner is at our house tomorrow, give me a few more days. :lol Hope you're feeling better! :hug

Beautiful!!! :clap

Thanks! :)

Judy and Sue - I love both your totes :manyheart Great colors :yes

Sue - another bag already!!!! :eek OH boy, oh boy :bounce

Thanks! I have to keep the addicts in patterns! :lol

first of all sue youre going to kill us all! LOL!:lol only joiking sweet sue!

secondly love all your totes ladies!

thirdly does anybody mind if this duck rants a tad?

we were to go grocery shdopping today...went to take off in my FIL's van and it was boggin something aweful. so we took it over to his place and "traded it out" for his pickup.

now the van i dont have many issues getting into.....truck....WHOLE other story! i ended up standing on the spare tire to even attempt getting in the dern thing. slipped, scratched up the back of my leg (darn warm weather & culottes) good thing there i cant feel back of leg so i dont know if it actually hurts or not. bad thing gotta watch out for infection....

on th eplus side of my day i got things to make couponing easier (binder, baseball card pages, calculator....ok i wont bore you there.

we got the shopping done and was doing quite well til we got home and i slid out of truck and cracjed my wrist. its not broken and thankfully its NOT my crochet hand sooooooo im off to go work on my "stress busting tote"

DID I MENTION I LOVE TOTES:manyheart

Thanks Crystal! I hope your leg and wrist are okay this morning! :hug

Well I finished the stash buster last nite and felted it this morning....I love how it turned out! Once dry, I'll post a pic here......

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

kuddles

Archived