crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

progress report

tony has pooped! sorry for the grossosity factor there!!!

were in for a doozy of a storm. its beginning to rumble

back to my hook & yarn for now

When I had my Buddy (dog), I was SO into his poop. Did he do it? What did it look like? So I understand!

kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tony isnt completely out of the woods just yet but at least theres progress! hes been constipated since friday evening

progress report

Way to GO (pun intended) Tony! We fill out a "stool log" every day for the turtles and the ones that have been backed up get their poo investigated. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Duckie, aren't you into coupons? My oldest DD came over yesterday and wanted to go grocery shopping with me. She gave me some coupons and offered advice on what the best deals were, and which coupons I needed to cut out of the weekend coupon inserts. The end result of my shopping trip was that I spent $75 and then got $30 off with coupons. DD did better than I did, but I have to admit, it was lots of fun watching the total go down as the cashier scanned in those coupons.
:clap:clap That's a great savings!!!!

I was on edge all night until I heard from my friends in OK. Thankfully, prayers were answered and they are safe. Now waiting to hear how my sister's extended family in AR and MO are doing. Still can't log on to work :(

So, here's something bright for you all. I tested Sue's Hobo Hearts and I absolute :heart :heart :heart this pattern and the shape of the bag. I did only do two rows of the hearts and it came out as big as I wanted it too. Also, used a G hook instead of an H to keep it smaller to my tastes :lol This one will get sunflower dishcloth, towels with same color toppers and potholder the same color and go to one of the ladies at church.

So, without further ado I give you Hobo Hearts, a must have pattern :hook

[ATTACH]39780[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]39781[/ATTACH]

Beautiful tote- and I love the color you used. Glad to hear your friends in OK are OK! and hoping you heard from your sis's extended family-

Morning friends! Getting ready to start another day. The part is in to fix my car, so off to the shop I'll go before work. No crochet time last night :( Maybe tonight. We have to get the house dog-friendly since our doggie is getting paroled tomorrow and we get to bring him home

Keep us posted on your friends. They are all in my prayers :hug

Yay- glad to hear your doggie is getting paroled tomorrow!!!!

Hi everyone. Got the second site done at 4 am! <sigh> A little bit tired.

Ducky, hope your doggy gets better. Stay safe and alert with the weather. Prayers your way.

Doubt I can catch up on all the missed threads but :waving to everyone. Hope you are all doing great. Love the new bags/totes. I plan on crocheting SOMETHING this afternoon. lol Missed it too long. Have a great day everyone.

That's great that you got the 2nd site up- you must be exhausted!

Well, today is my Monday and its living up to it. Busy day at work. We have a new vet and just trying to get him "trained" ;) is proving difficult. :lol I work alone tomorrow (with my volunteers though) and Sat. So I'll be up to my eyeballs.

Sorry if I missed some posts. I'm flipping back and forth between this and my Ethics discussion. I sure hope I don't post in the wrong forum cause what we are discussing might get me in trouble with Amy and Donna! :lol

Now wouldn't that be funny:lol When are you done with this semester?

progress report

STay safe in the storms- and good new's about Tony Going!!!

I was on edge all night until I heard from my friends in OK. Thankfully, prayers were answered and they are safe. Now waiting to hear how my sister's extended family in AR and MO are doing. Still can't log on to work :(

So, here's something bright for you all. I tested Sue's Hobo Hearts and I absolute :heart :heart :heart this pattern and the shape of the bag. I did only do two rows of the hearts and it came out as big as I wanted it too. Also, used a G hook instead of an H to keep it smaller to my tastes :lol This one will get sunflower dishcloth, towels with same color toppers and potholder the same color and go to one of the ladies at church.

Very nice!

Quick stop in and then I have to get something to eat! Hope everyone is staying safe in this weather- although I have to say we had a gorgeous day here in NJ!!! Sunny, blue skies- just lovely- of course I was indoors in Paradise all day so couldn't really enjoy it- but did sit outside on the deck for a little bit before coming inside to say HI!

I did not work on a tote last night- I started another baby RR for my co-worker's daughter. Will probably work on that again tonight- so I can safely say I've made good progress- then it's back to another tote!!!

Well, today is my Monday and its living up to it. Busy day at work. We have a new vet and just trying to get him "trained" ;) is proving difficult. :lol I work alone tomorrow (with my volunteers though) and Sat. So I'll be up to my eyeballs.

Sorry if I missed some posts. I'm flipping back and forth between this and my Ethics discussion. I sure hope I don't post in the wrong forum cause what we are discussing might get me in trouble with Amy and Donna! :lol

Now that would be kinda funny. Posting a crochet type comment for your Ethics class. :eek

progress report

Go Tony Go!!!! :cheer Stay safe during the storm Ducky!

When I had my Buddy (dog), I was SO into his poop. Did he do it? What did it look like? So I understand!

kuddles

:rofl!!! I don't know why I find this so funny, but I do :rofl

Way to GO (pun intended) Tony! We fill out a "stool log" every day for the turtles and the ones that have been backed up get their poo investigated. :lol

Definately a different type of job. ;)

:rofl!!! I don't know why I find this so funny, but I do :rofl

:yes Totally. And now I'm that way with my DD! Especially since she loves to call me in to see when her poo is green! or blue!

kuddles

oh, oh, that would be something! :lol

progress report

:cheerhurray for tony! :cheer Hope you stay safe from the storms too! :hug

I'm off to watch some tv and maybe get a little hook time in! See you all tomorrow! :hook Have a wonderful evening! :hug

Hi everyone, Just peeking in for a bit. We have had just awful weather here the past few days. So many tornados. WE were a bit scared last nite one touched down just 15 miles from my house and wiped out a town killing four people. I'm so sad for these people. WE lost three friends two years ago in the tornado In Atkins AR just 12 miles from us. The problem here in Ar is that so many people has no basements. I don't have one in this new home. I think I want to go back to Iowa. Hubby is retiring for the Second time and were putting our house up for sale next year. Your all in my thoughts and i hope your not having any bad weather where you are.

Good Morning Friends!

I didn't start anything new last night. Just watched Idol and relaxed. I'm planning to start a baby cocoon today, then another SBT! Have a wonderful day! :hug

Hi everyone, Just peeking in for a bit. We have had just awful weather here the past few days. So many tornados. WE were a bit scared last nite one touched down just 15 miles from my house and wiped out a town killing four people. I'm so sad for these people. WE lost three friends two years ago in the tornado In Atkins AR just 12 miles from us. The problem here in Ar is that so many people has no basements. I don't have one in this new home. I think I want to go back to Iowa. Hubby is retiring for the Second time and were putting our house up for sale next year. Your all in my thoughts and i hope your not having any bad weather where you are.

I'm so glad that you're safe! :hug Praying for all that are being affected by this crazy weather!:hug

Good morning everyone. Its rainy and stormy here today. I like rain, and wouldn't mind the storms, except for the fear that they will develop into something scary.

I have to teach a class today, and then later on we will be heading to Canada to visit my parents. I am not sure yet which crochet project will be travelling with me.

Now wouldn't that be funny:lol When are you done with this semester?

Done? It just started a week ago! :lol

Now that would be kinda funny. Posting a crochet type comment for your Ethics class. :eek

Definately a different type of job. ;)

I was more worried about the other way around. :lol

Yes, different type of job. :lol

Glad you're safe!! :hug If we don't get some rain soon we'll be on fire. :(

Ah hon here :hug I continue to pray for everyone in the path!

Good morning everyone. Its rainy and stormy here today. I like rain, and wouldn't mind the storms, except for the fear that they will develop into something scary.

I have to teach a class today, and then later on we will be heading to Canada to visit my parents. I am not sure yet which crochet project will be travelling with me.

Have a safe trip! I'm sure you'll find something to crochet on the trip and if you can't you can always SB!

kuddles

Hello all my buddies! Praying for calming weather today for everyone!

I finished up Sue's newest tote, the hearts hobo so here is the pic. Thanks for another great pattern Sue! Like Toni, I stopped at two rows of hearts since I crochet loose (I used one size hook smaller). This was easy to understand even though it looks complicated!

Oh and just to prove I DO make things besides totes, I've also included the angel wings dress I just made. I love pink and yellow together! This has already been claimed by a friend at work for her grand baby!

kuddles

post-17419-135897662136_thumb.jpg

post-17419-13589766214_thumb.jpg

Have a safe and wonderful trip!!

I finished up Sue's newest tote, the hearts hobo so here is the pic. Thanks for another great pattern Sue! Like Toni, I stopped at two rows of hearts since I crochet loose (I used one size hook smaller). This was easy to understand even though it looks complicated!

Oh and just to prove I DO make things besides totes, I've also included the angel wings dress I just made. I love pink and yellow together! This has already been claimed by a friend at work for her grand baby!

kuddles

Love them both!! :hug

well, we got 3 inches of rain yesterday :storm ....and more is forecast for the next 2 days. I may need to use our boat in the back yard to get to work this weekend. :2rain on a side note, while waiting out a downpour yesterday i slipped into a lys and bought some fabulous wool/silk yarn that i am making a tote/purse out of today just need to decide on a pattern for it.

Great job, love the yellow :manyheart Did you hear about your sister's family yet? I'm really sorry I haven't gotten to make any totes to send your way yet, but I'm hoping to over the weekend since it's a long one and I'll be at my parents :xfin Just want you to know that I didn't forget, things just keep popping up....but now it's reserved :yes:lol

progress report

:woo Tony :clap I know how it feels :rofl Hope all is well with the storms :hug

Glad you are ok and I hope you hear from any friends from over there :xfin:hug :hug These tornados are crazy this year :sigh

Drive safe sweetie :hug hmmmmm....what will you bring? :think

kuddles

Awesome job on the tote :manyheart And the dress is sooo cute that I hear it calling my niece's name :yes Where can I find that pattern? Then I'll have to find something to make the nephews too :think I don't give to one and not the others unless it's a birthday :yes

well, we got 3 inches of rain yesterday :storm ....and more is forecast for the next 2 days. I may need to use our boat in the back yard to get to work this weekend. :2rain on a side note, while waiting out a downpour yesterday i slipped into a lys and bought some fabulous wool/silk yarn that i am making a tote/purse out of today just need to decide on a pattern for it.

:yay for the lys and I hope you're not flooding :xfin

:yay for the lys and I hope you're not flooding :xfin

No, I am pretty lucky I dont have a basement so no worries there and while my street may flood a bit in front of my house that is it, nothing serious.

kuddles

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Love it!!!! •¨¯`•

you did a great job!!! I have 1/2 the handle left and mine will be done. I was screamin' right along on it and then just stuff around here kept gettin' in my way. But I'm hopin' to finish it today and show it off! I LOVE the pattern!!!! I think I will line this one and send it to a friend .... :)

That dress is adorable!!! I too think yellow and pink are sweet together!

:heart

:mug

I had a giant reply last night and when I looked, it was eaten by the internet monster. ugh.

Glad everyone is safe so far from the storms. We have cooler temps and drizzle but hopefully things are settling down here.

I got to crochet last night but just a friendshipghan square. But at least it was something. Felt like it had been forever. Had an appointment reschedule for tomorrow so hopefully I can get some more done.

I have a friend from high school. Last year, his wife fell asleep on the back of their bike (going about 70) on an interstate. She was touch and go for a long time but made it. Recovery was even harder due to the fact she is deaf. She just had her 7th reconstructive surgery and has 2 or 3. It really did a not of damage to her face. Will have been a year next month. I was thinking of making her tote. I've never met her but she sure has a lot of faith. Just got to figure what a good color is since I don't know her very well. I'm thinking that monet everyone likes. hmmm

Anyway, everyone have a good day. Tomorrow's friday!

Archived