crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

good afternoon ladies! i hope everyone is doing well and having fun with their totes.....i officially started my first tote earlier this afternoon.....black.zebra!!!Oh what a great combo! Need I say...zebra is also in my stash:blush

im only on round 4 so itll be a while before i see it taking shape so to speak but so far this tote is SO easy......i would have started sooner but as it is i had a few other things to finish and got caught up watching extreme couponers last night....im not as bad as those on the show however i keep my eye out for good bargains and am staring to colect weekly circulars from the various stores round about me.

are there any other couponers here?

Other than clipping out coupons I think are worth my while (50 cents and up) I don't do anything as drastic as people on TV do.

I have a life:lol:lol:lol:lol:loland a semi retired husband:lol:lol:lol:lol:loland a needy male GSD:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everyone,

I need to get workin on my totes again. have 3 made and i'm working on my moms right now for Mothers day. i'm hoping to get one made for all of my special females for Moms day. wish me luck.

Tam, thank you for the compliment on my totes. And you are such an ENABLER!!! I was organizing patterns and paperwork and such today and came across a HL pattern for a tote. No matter how I try, it's STILL pulling at me to start another. :lol

Mary, love the camo one!

Off to check the other threads. Was a long workday today.

hi everyone,

I need to get workin on my totes again. have 3 made and i'm working on my moms right now for Mothers day. i'm hoping to get one made for all of my special females for Moms day. wish me luck.

easy peasy, as my Aussie friend might say:lol

I started a "stress buster" last night myself. Its in ILTY buttercup and tangello stripe. Its for one of my volunteers at work. :)

Hi Ladies,

I just ordered the pattern. I've seen some great looking bags here and thought I would give it a try to.

Hi Marlene! I just sent the pattern to you. Sorry I had to work today and just got home. Let me know if you get it! :)

:turtle:vheart

good afternoon ladies! i hope everyone is doing well and having fun with their totes.....i officially started my first tote earlier this afternoon.....black.zebra!!!

im only on round 4 so itll be a while before i see it taking shape so to speak but so far this tote is SO easy......i would have started sooner but as it is i had a few other things to finish and got caught up watching extreme couponers last night....im not as bad as those on the show however i keep my eye out for good bargains and am staring to colect weekly circulars from the various stores round about me.

are there any other couponers here?

oohhh zebra! that will be gorgeous. Love black/white. :heart

Well I caved and started my tote last night....oh my goodness!!! I'm loving it and can't wait to get this done and full of yarn!!! I'm already envisioning my next one! :yay

And, you are now officially ADDICTED!!:hook

im getting ready to start the zebra part of my bag in a bit, had to stop cause hands got hurtin.....derned arthritis.......

im hoping the grey thats in the zebra yarn will show up nicely as my coat for winter as well as my spring jacket is black & grey......

oooooooo i cant wait to get this one finished so i can start on the others i have in mind

I started a "stress buster" last night myself. Its in ILTY buttercup and tangello stripe. Its for one of my volunteers at work. :)

Hi Marlene! I just sent the pattern to you. Sorry I had to work today and just got home. Let me know if you get it! :)

:turtle:vheart

I'm glad that you like the nickname for the bag!!! those colors sound great!!!

Marlene- Glad you have joined us !!!!! Have fun with the tote!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Sue, I got the pattern. Thanks! I figured you probably had to work. Since I'm at my sons and my yarn is at home I couldn't get started anyways. I'm going to make 2 bags for my 2 little GDS who will be 5 in May and June. One likes red and one likes pink so if I can find a nice varigated to go with them I will use it and if not then I will use white.

I probably start one until next week when I'm back up to my sons. This weekend will be busy with Easter and all.

Ducky, Your zebra bag sounds great.

My shows are coming on in 15 minutes so I'm of here. Have a nice evening everyone!

Hi there ladies:

Well I just finished another of Sue's Stash buster totes and I had 2 more done during the weekend so here are the photos of all three...

Now I will crochet on sue's granny go round tote ...

I wonder if i will be addicted to that tote pattern too?

Well here they are..

The first one is a gift for some one here on the ville... Its main color is gray and then I combined offwhite and a almost thread like burgundy yarn also a sport weight fuzzy pale pink yarn and that is what it looks like.

I love it.. I love the way it came out...

The Second photo is of a second blue bottom tote with my magic yarn ball and that is how it turned out which i live very much too...

The last photo is one that I made all thru from start to finish with my magic yarn ball.. Its made with 2 strands of offwhite entwined with a varigegated thread like yarn.. I love this one too.......

I hope you all like them too...:hook

Thanks for looking

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897651837_thumb.jpg

post-6956-13589765184_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897651844_thumb.jpg

ummm hello?

i hate to admit defeat but i am seriously stuck!

normally i hate asking for help but my mind is in such a whirlwind at the moment .....i need help to understand what to do in row 6? my mind is foggy and for some reason ijust dont understand it! :think

Hi there ladies:

Well I just finished another of Sue's Stash buster totes and I had 2 more done during the weekend so here are the photos of all three...

Now I will crochet on sue's granny go round tote ...

I wonder if i will be addicted to that tote pattern too?

Well here they are..

The first one is a gift for some one here on the ville... Its main color is gray and then I combined offwhite and a almost thread like burgundy yarn also a sport weight fuzzy pale pink yarn and that is what it looks like.

I love it.. I love the way it came out...

The Second photo is of a second blue bottom tote with my magic yarn ball and that is how it turned out which i live very much too...

The last photo is one that I made all thru from start to finish with my magic yarn ball.. Its made with 2 strands of offwhite entwined with a varigegated thread like yarn.. I love this one too.......

I hope you all like them too...:hook

Thanks for looking

hugs

Lillibet

All gorgeous - but personally, the third one is my favorite!! It looks so Springy!!! :D Lovely, Lovely, Lovely!!! :hug

ummm hello?

i hate to admit defeat but i am seriously stuck!

normally i hate asking for help but my mind is in such a whirlwind at the moment .....i need help to understand what to do in row 6? my mind is foggy and for some reason ijust dont understand it! :think

round 6 is where you go into the v stitch. The chain 4 is equivalent to a dc and chain one...does that help??

Lillibet, they are all gorgeous! Great job. :)

Sorry Ducky, but don't have my pattern right here to know which roll 6 is. It's so late, i'm foggy too! :(

Hey everyone :hi

Last night I got 4 rounds done at the sixers game on the grannie checkered go round tote :clap

Mary2 - If I get on the bike during my lunch break at work then yep, I crochet. But, when I workout at home, I have an elliptical and although sometimes I'll start out with some crochet, once I start sweating the yarn can't pull through my hand :( So I have to put it down. :lol

Lillibet - Awesome totes, all of them are gorgeous :manyheart I'm not sure which I like best :think

Ducky - I clip the coupons for stuff I use and try to use them during a sale :yes But that's about the extent of it for me. It takes too much time :(

I loved looking at all the amazing and very pretty totes. I have bought the stash buster tote pattern and plan on making it. I just have to get ink for my printer. And find yarn of course! This will be lots of fun!

the berry tote. Ran out of variegated yarn so the v stitch is only 11 rows

You're making me drool. :lol

Need more yarn... Must get more yarn... :rofl

Lilibet and Mary love your totes! They are all the same pattern but looks so different! Good job.

Marisa, can't wait to see yours!

I caved last night and started MPurdy's Oliver. I've been wanting to felt another one and this just jumped out at me. Also started a summer top for my ggd and I've almost finished the frog tapester for my mom.

the berry tote. Ran out of variegated yarn so the v stitch is only 11 rows

Oh Wow! Love the colors in this one.

I caved last night and started MPurdy's Oliver. I've been wanting to felt another one and this just jumped out at me. Also started a summer top for my ggd and I've almost finished the frog tapester for my mom.

That Oliver bag caught my eye too. It's on my forever long to doo list. Let us know how it turns out.

Archived