crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Love the new bags.

That red, white, blue sure stands out. :) 21? just wow!

Tam, praying for you girl. :hug

Sue, hope the rain comes your way.

Craziebunny, "no voice, so can't say names' ... :rofl. Mine is no memory so can't remember who said what, who i already replied to, etc. :think

Finished my special olympics colored tote. I ran out of red since I didn't have a full skein so it's 2 rows short but she'll never know. :devil

Hope you all have a great Thursday.

post-44513-135897659603_thumb.jpg

post-44513-135897659606_thumb.jpg

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The vet called the spot on Abbys belly a hot spot, He said to rub it with

hydrocortisone and to rub it in good because she will lick it.

It is sure chilly here we have had rain and snow in the mountains, It is

suposed to be spring but sure doesnt feel like it weve had strange weather.

everyones totes are pretty.

Morning!! Hope your Abby is doing better. I know what you mean about strange weather. I live in NW Arizona. One week it's in the 80's and the next week it's in the 60's. Yesterday was my first grandchild's(grandson) H.S. graduation. His ceremony was suppose to be at one of the middle schools football fields. Well the weather had been threatening for a couple of days. Anyway, yesterday I woke to rain and hail and all I kept thinking was that his school better find an indoor place for his graduation!! :eek:lol Well, finally around noon time, my grandson and his mom(my oldest DD) came over with tickets. Each Senior was allowed 8 tickets. The ceremony was held at his school in the gymnasium. The ceremony was at 5:00, but on ticket the doors would not open until 4:30. Well, DH and I got there early and while standing out in line, it started thundering and just as they opened the doors to go in it started sprinkling!!!!!! And would you believe that after the ceremony, we went out and the sun was shining, no wind, it was BEAUTIFUL!!! My sister in Flagstaff called and told me it was snowing!! Yes we are getting some really strange weather, especially for this time of year!!

Goodmorning Everyone dont have much of voice this morning so can't run off names!!

:cheer to sopo she got me

:rofl I can see how awake everyone is this morning :lol my voice doesnt type out names :lol just seeing if anybody caught me joking around :lol

Good Afternoon ladies:

Today I feel just lazy so not going to do much here. Just crochet and try to knit.

I wanted to say Mary I so love your tote great job.... I will never catch up to you , you are just tooooo fast for me...

Tammy sweetie I send you my love and prayers and hugs... Never look back you will be able to see the light at the end of the road. Just keep your faith ..

Sopo your special olympics tote is awesome... I love it....

Well my friends 1/2 of my day has flown by so off i go to see what i accomplish

hugs

Lillibet

Dear Evelyn:

Sweetie i'm sorry to hear about that hot spot on Abbey... My foxie has 2 one on each of her front legs and after several trips to the vet and getting no wheres i decided to take it upon my self to treat them ...

With Foxie I bought Sulfur Ointment and I would put that on her and it healed it as she had them in the raw I would wrap them with clean gauze and something that is like ace bandage and a plastic cone around her neck so she wouldnt get to it..

You can also try Seargents Hot Spot liquid now that really works its a yellow liquid you rub on the area really good like 3 x's a day..

Foxie is all better but still tries to get to them but i dont give her a chance.

Good luck ...

hugs

Lillibet

Wow Mary I think you are crocheting even in your sleep...

you must leave them hook and yarns by your bed side and crochet as you sleep. Its got to be....

hugs

Lillibet

#21. Started late afternoon before heading to a meeting and finished the bottom. Worked on it some at the meeting, finished last night.

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

I'm so sorry for being so absent lately!

its been rough here!

Michael is still sick.... and now Ken is on antibiotics and eye drops for pink-eye... which he got from my daughter and all three of her kids....YEP... her and the kids all have pink-eye.

Yesterday was the first day I even picked up my yarn and hook. I have just been so down.... :( its been really hard to pick myself back up. I really dont like the person I have become. I'm tired... I'm sad... Its hard to see the possitive... and the more I try... the harder it gets! Just when I see the little tiny light at the end of the tunnel... there is something new to block my view.

It felt good to play in my cotton yarn yesterday though.. .I made several face/dishcloths.

anyway............... sorry for being a 'debbie downer' I'm just tired.

I havent read through the thread.... so I'm sorry I havent responded to anyone's posts.

I do hope all is well with you all!

hugs and love to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

Ah hon here some :hug:hug:hug:hug

kuddles

its been rough here!

Michael is still sick.... and now Ken is on antibiotics and eye drops for pink-eye... which he got from my daughter and all three of her kids....YEP... her and the kids all have pink-eye.

Yesterday was the first day I even picked up my yarn and hook. I have just been so down.... :( its been really hard to pick myself back up. I really dont like the person I have become. I'm tired... I'm sad... Its hard to see the possitive... and the more I try... the harder it gets! Just when I see the little tiny light at the end of the tunnel... there is something new to block my view.

It felt good to play in my cotton yarn yesterday though.. .I made several face/dishcloths.

I havent read through the thread.... so I'm sorry I havent responded to anyone's posts.

:hug:manyheart:hug

Love the new bags.

Craziebunny, "no voice, so can't say names' ... :rofl. Mine is no memory so can't remember who said what, who i already replied to, etc. :think

Finished my special olympics colored tote. I ran out of red since I didn't have a full skein so it's 2 rows short but she'll never know. :devil

Very nice, I like the contrast between the red and the white.

Well get to it! :lol

:turtle:vheart

:lol I HAVE started the market bag, if that's any consolation!! LOL I have plans to do up a Kitty Tote within the next week, and put that with the market tote for a friend's birthday in a week. :D Don't worry - I'll be cranking out SBT's before too much longer (I hope)... Got a son graduating from high school this month, and planning the open house... and had 2 weddings to do this month already, too (one the 6th, and we found out my husband needed to perform the 6:30 PM ceremony at 1:30 that afternoon... and one the 13th.) Seems like I can't keep my head screwed on straight lately!!! :P

its been rough here!

:hug Tammy, I'm praying for you and your family. Whenever we've had to deal with Pink Eye we've used either Boric Acid solution (not put into the eye, just wash the outside with a cotton-ball soaked in the solution) or Colloidal Silver (a drop or two in the eye - doesn't sting) and the infection clears up very fast. :yes

Perhaps it's time to gently suggest that your daughter start looking for a new place to live; that might be the best thing for her (and you) - but only you know the entire situation, and I'm sure you are doing what's best for everyone. Maybe you need a vacation or a mini-spa day just for you!!! :manyheart And don't worry about sounding like a "Debbie Downer" (no offense to anyone named Debbie) - sometimes you just need to vent!! And to that, I say - ANYTIME!!! :hug

LOOKS GREAT! :yes

#21. Started late afternoon before heading to a meeting and finished the bottom. Worked on it some at the meeting, finished last night.

:nworthy

Morning!! Hope your Abby is doing better. I know what you mean about strange weather. I live in NW Arizona. One week it's in the 80's and the next week it's in the 60's. Yesterday was my first grandchild's(grandson) H.S. graduation. His ceremony was suppose to be at one of the middle schools football fields. Well the weather had been threatening for a couple of days. Anyway, yesterday I woke to rain and hail and all I kept thinking was that his school better find an indoor place for his graduation!! :eek:lol Well, finally around noon time, my grandson and his mom(my oldest DD) came over with tickets. Each Senior was allowed 8 tickets. The ceremony was held at his school in the gymnasium. The ceremony was at 5:00, but on ticket the doors would not open until 4:30. Well, DH and I got there early and while standing out in line, it started thundering and just as they opened the doors to go in it started sprinkling!!!!!! And would you believe that after the ceremony, we went out and the sun was shining, no wind, it was BEAUTIFUL!!! My sister in Flagstaff called and told me it was snowing!! Yes we are getting some really strange weather, especially for this time of year!!

Abby hasnt been licking her spot so much today hoping its getting better,

Your weather sounds the same as ours, Im in southwest utah and we usually get the same weather as nothern Az, we are only about 30 miles from the Az border.

Dear Evelyn:

Sweetie i'm sorry to hear about that hot spot on Abbey... My foxie has 2 one on each of her front legs and after several trips to the vet and getting no wheres i decided to take it upon my self to treat them ...

With Foxie I bought Sulfur Ointment and I would put that on her and it healed it as she had them in the raw I would wrap them with clean gauze and something that is like ace bandage and a plastic cone around her neck so she wouldnt get to it..

You can also try Seargents Hot Spot liquid now that really works its a yellow liquid you rub on the area really good like 3 x's a day..

Foxie is all better but still tries to get to them but i dont give her a chance.

Good luck ...

hugs

Lillibet

If she doesnt get better maybe I will try some of the things you mentioned. He also said it could be alergies. Hope its not that.

Thank you for the info.

Have a great day

The SBT is a hit at work. I was working on the blue one at lunchtime yesterday and had people asking what it was. This morning I was working on #3 and more people were stopping to look, so I showed them the pictures of the finished totes (on the cell phone) and a few people are in love with the totes and want to know if I'd make some for them lol.

its been rough here!

Love you too sweetie! :hug

Goodmorning Everyone dont have much of voice this morning so can't run off names!!

I was just happy you didn't have a voice. :lol

The vet called the spot on Abbys belly a hot spot, He said to rub it with

hydrocortisone and to rub it in good because she will lick it.

It is sure chilly here we have had rain and snow in the mountains, It is

suposed to be spring but sure doesnt feel like it weve had strange weather.

everyones totes are pretty.

Awww! My vet told me to use Listerine mouth wash. The nasty kind. It would clear up hot spots quickly and keep the dog from licking them. :)

Love the new bags.

Love it! :)

Oh my. 21!?!?!?! Your totes are old enough to drink now. :rofl

Dear Evelyn:

Good luck ...

hugs

Lillibet

See above about Listerine. :)

The SBT is a hit at work. I was working on the blue one at lunchtime yesterday and had people asking what it was. This morning I was working on #3 and more people were stopping to look, so I showed them the pictures of the finished totes (on the cell phone) and a few people are in love with the totes and want to know if I'd make some for them lol.

You're in trouble now! Gonna have to make a ton of them! :lol

Hello Everyone!

It's been a very long, slow day around here. The new meds for my nausea make me very sleepy, so I spent most of the morning in bed and the rest of the day trying to wake up! :P Only been good for playing on Pogo! I did manage to finish the market bag last night! :cheer I'll try to get a pic of it tomorrow.

I see you've all been very busy. Lots of beautiful totes posted! :clap

Sue, I keep trying to send the rain down to you, but it won't listen!

Tam, keeping you and your family in my prayers hon! :hug:manyheart:hug

Hello Everyone!

It's been a very long, slow day around here. The new meds for my nausea make me very sleepy, so I spent most of the morning in bed and the rest of the day trying to wake up! :P Only been good for playing on Pogo! I did manage to finish the market bag last night! :cheer I'll try to get a pic of it tomorrow.

Well that sounds like no fun! Hope you feel better this evening!

Can't wait to see a pic of the tote!

kuddles

Hello Everyone!

I see you've all been very busy. Lots of beautiful totes posted! :clap

Sue, I keep trying to send the rain down to you, but it won't listen!

Tam, keeping you and your family in my prayers hon! :hug:manyheart:hug

:cheer on the market bag. :( on meds. :hug

Archived