crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SBT#2 finished tonight while watching a movie. and #3 started. On row 8 i think.

#2 used Caron SS in Blue Mint, Pagoda, and Soft Blue. The second picture shows the colors a bit better. Oh and it's 2 rows short on the V-stitch for 2 reasons. 1) I miscounted by 1 row and 2) I was intentionally going 1 row short because i was running out of yarn. So because of miscounting... I ended up 2 rows short instead of 1!

post-44633-135897659534_thumb.jpg

post-44633-135897659539_thumb.jpg

Here is it. Still have to weave in ends. Lots of color changes.

Working on # 21 :cheer

:tup

Wow!! 20 down... and I haven't started #1 yet... :lol

SBT#2 finished tonight while watching a movie. and #3 started. On row 8 i think.

#2 used Caron SS in Blue Mint, Pagoda, and Soft Blue. The second picture shows the colors a bit better. Oh and it's 2 rows short on the V-stitch for 2 reasons. 1) I miscounted by 1 row and 2) I was intentionally going 1 row short because i was running out of yarn. So because of miscounting... I ended up 2 rows short instead of 1!

love the colors of these totes

Mary- Love your #20- very patriotic and appropriate for the upcoming Memorial Day holiday!

It's yet another gloomy gray day here, and Sue, I keep telling the rain that my friend in FL could really use some rain, but the rain is not listening to me! (I guess it's kind of like when I used to tell my daughters to do something when they were teenagers and they didn't always listen either):lol

Off to get ready for paradise. Have a good day everyone!

I love when the boss is out- next week- my boss is on vacation!:clap

AND he is out again tomorrow! What a great Friday it will be! AND it will finally NOT be raining tomorrow AND is supposed to get up to 72!!!! Yousa!

:lol yeah its my version of Sues in a mini skirt :rofl

How sweet!

:blush Thank you

I Hope no one really takes me serious when joking around :lol or I would be in :help

Oh as you can tell, there are a bunch of jokers on here! Jump right in! The waters fine!

Simply love this one!

It's yet another gloomy gray day here, and Sue, I keep telling the rain that my friend in FL could really use some rain, but the rain is not listening to me! (

I'm having that same problem!!! Rain! Push on south!

Have a great day all! If you haven't signed up yet for the tote swap, get on over there!

kuddles

Good morning ladies :hi

I was able to work on the market bag on my lunch break yesterday and for the hour I watched Idol. It's about 1/2 done I guess :think and I think I'm starting to lose that death grip a bit :rofl I really like the cotton I'm using, it's really pretty :yes Getting ready to head upstairs to workout, if only I could figure out how to keep my hands from sweating, I'd be able to crochet while doing the elliptical :think:shrug Oh well, such is life.

were all like family here...sampson is A dorable! in his pic it looks as if hes smiling! congrats on your new furbaby!

on another note.....hubby found batteries here at the house....so i put em in my camera and went and took a pic of my latest creation....fair warning youre gonna need sunglasses!

[ATTACH]39469[/ATTACH]

Love it :manyheart The pink is fun :yes

I don't think I posted #10.

[ATTACH]39470[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

Beautiful, love the colors :yay

Good morning Ladies,

It's another cold dreary rainy day here, so that's a good reason to curl up and stitch. Maybe I will get that round ripple going...just started the market bag, so no photos of that yet, but I did finish SBT #5...it's a bright spot to cheer up a gloomy day, I think this one is my favorite so far. it is done in rhss soft white and red heart strata confetti. Back to work on the market bag.

DSCN5603.jpg

DSCN5602.jpg

Very pretty :manyheart

This is the market bag in Bernat Handicrafter's Cotton natural ombre. The pattern works up really quickly. Mine didn't come out as wide as the pattern indicated, so I'll probably use a larger hook next time. I tend to crochet tightly sometimes.

Turned out great, I'm half way there :lol

Dayton reading treachers bag dreft blue,ocean,turqua,aruba sea.

Love it :yay

Gorgeous!!

Very fun, it's great!

:yes Getting ready to head upstairs to workout, if only I could figure out how to keep my hands from sweating, I'd be able to crochet while doing the elliptical :think:shrug Oh well, such is life.

:haha I hear ya! I'm always trying to crochet while doing other things! I'd like to be able to do it while I drive! LOL However, I have been known to have it next to me and at stop lights, do a few stitches or so! I'm in the Chicago area so obviously there are a LOT of stop lights!

kuddles

Dayton reading treachers bag dreft blue,ocean,turqua,aruba sea.

Very pretty!

I didnt do all the rows it has only 8 rows of the v stitch in this one wanted one that was for just like taking to the pool or something.:lol yeah its my version of Sues in a mini skirt :rofl

As long as its not a version of ME in a mini skirt...don't want to be scaring anyone! :rofl

Love it!!

You are a machine! :lol

:tup

Wow!! 20 down... and I haven't started #1 yet... :lol

Well get to it! :lol

It's yet another gloomy gray day here, and Sue, I keep telling the rain that my friend in FL could really use some rain, but the rain is not listening to me! (I guess it's kind of like when I used to tell my daughters to do something when they were teenagers and they didn't always listen either):lol

Stupid rain. We're under "red flag warning" now (fire threat is high). :(

:turtle:vheart

Very attractive bag.

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

I'm so sorry for being so absent lately!

its been rough here!

Michael is still sick.... and now Ken is on antibiotics and eye drops for pink-eye... which he got from my daughter and all three of her kids....YEP... her and the kids all have pink-eye.

Yesterday was the first day I even picked up my yarn and hook. I have just been so down.... :( its been really hard to pick myself back up. I really dont like the person I have become. I'm tired... I'm sad... Its hard to see the possitive... and the more I try... the harder it gets! Just when I see the little tiny light at the end of the tunnel... there is something new to block my view.

It felt good to play in my cotton yarn yesterday though.. .I made several face/dishcloths.

anyway............... sorry for being a 'debbie downer' I'm just tired.

I havent read through the thread.... so I'm sorry I havent responded to anyone's posts.

I do hope all is well with you all!

hugs and love to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

its been rough here!

Michael is still sick.... and now Ken is on antibiotics and eye drops for pink-eye... which he got from my daughter and all three of her kids....YEP... her and the kids all have pink-eye.

Yesterday was the first day I even picked up my yarn and hook. I have just been so down.... :( its been really hard to pick myself back up. I really dont like the person I have become. I'm tired... I'm sad... Its hard to see the possitive... and the more I try... the harder it gets! Just when I see the little tiny light at the end of the tunnel... there is something new to block my view.

It felt good to play in my cotton yarn yesterday though.. .I made several face/dishcloths.

I havent read through the thread.... so I'm sorry I havent responded to anyone's posts.

OH, Tammy, I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. Big hugs being sent your way :hug And you know who you can always lean on. He will be there for you every step of the way.

:haha I hear ya! I'm always trying to crochet while doing other things! I'd like to be able to do it while I drive! LOL However, I have been known to have it next to me and at stop lights, do a few stitches or so! I'm in the Chicago area so obviously there are a LOT of stop lights!

kuddles

:lol remember my first time going through the loop on a bus when I was kid saw someone driving and praying with rosary at the same time asked my mom WOW knew there was alot of traffic but is it that bad!

The vet called the spot on Abbys belly a hot spot, He said to rub it with

hydrocortisone and to rub it in good because she will lick it.

It is sure chilly here we have had rain and snow in the mountains, It is

suposed to be spring but sure doesnt feel like it weve had strange weather.

everyones totes are pretty.

good morning ladies! hope everyone is well!

LOVE the patriotic tote! didnt get much done last night . went with hubby for removal of stitches inhand, went out to eat then came home and fel asleep....well tried to anyway. finally fell asleep around 1 or so. so today am well rested to a point. now on to the rest of my day, yarn winding, coupons and crochet

Very nice. You're going to have to build an addition to hosue all those totes!

Most are presents or for friends. Though it would help to get some of them sent off :D

its been rough here!

Aw Tammy sorry life it handing you lemons right now. Praying for peace in the storm!

Archived