crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im over 1/2 way done with the stow it bag, it goes really fast. Im doing it in a bright :sun yellow with a rainbow colored strap. since I havent seen the sun here in days/weeks

Great idea!! Can't wait to see pictures!!! :D

Awe goodmorning to you tooooo Sheila.

Its so nice to get up in the morning and have some one greet you..

Have a blessed and happy day my dear

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=craziebunny;2281968]Ducky,Sue, Kuddles,imanurse55 Mary, Stephanie, Val, Ann Lillibet, Cindy and tonyal,Jana,MooMOO GOODMORNING!:sun

Sue Bag is very pretty done in the lighter colors!!:clap

Well Sthephanie I love that tote is soooo lovely in colors and that cute little turtle is awesome....

Sue I love you tote too... I am going to try and make a mini tote from your patter of the stashbuster tote if it works out I will pass you the how to's ,,,wish me luck..

ducky73 that tote turned out lovely I love them colors you used... I need to find me a place to order me some lovely variegated yarns like yours and like others I've seen here my walmart dont cut it...

Well i better get busy with house chores...

Catch you all later

hugs

Lillibet

Awe goodmorning to you tooooo Sheila.

Its so nice to get up in the morning and have some one greet you..

Have a blessed and happy day my dear

hugs

Lillibet

Thank you and you welcome:hug:lol especially when they are the quiet type

Hi Ladies :

I just saw the annoucement of the tote/purse swap...

So be ready ladies to sign up so we can all swap a tote of Sue's..

Lets drive the hostess crazy...

hugs

Lillibet

Good Morning Ladies! I worked on the market bag last night! I'm about 2/3 of the way done! Still need to find a button for it, shouldn't be a problem, just need to find my button box! :think:lol Have a wonderful day!

here's #4. It's a surpise gift. I put the pic on fb but the recipient won't know until she gets it. :lol My high school best friend's mom. She'll love it. I made one of my tortoises for her husband. :) Haven't seen them in years, but they are like family. :) This is the one that I'm not sure about the color. It's RHSS tea green and primary. I did bottom in tea green, 5 rows of V stitches in green/primary, then 5 rows in primary/primary, then the last 5 rows of Vs in green/primary. My dd picked the colors and she loves it, my mom thinks it's pretty... just something about it doesn't click for me. :think Hope my friend likes it.

Also finished a bride and groom for a gift for my mom to give someone.

Now, I can start #5 :hook

Love it!

O.K. I haven't posted this news because this a tote CAL thread, but I feel like you all are my friends. :yesAnd I love sharing good news with friends.

We are going to be adopting a dog next week!!!! :yay After putting our Shar Pei (Sam) down in 2007, hubby and I have been him-hawing :thinkabout getting another dog. Well, a couple weeks ago, he came home and said he found OUR dog in the paper. The adoption paperwork was submitted and we were approved. :cheerRight now our little Samson (yes, it's an omen with the name) is in jail. See, he is going thru what is called the Paws and Stripes program - where selected inmates work with and train the dogs.:dog He gets paroled (graduates) on the 26th. We'll meet him then. Here is a link to his pic. Scroll down til you see his name - Isn't he a cutie??? Thanks for sharing in my excitement. Now it is off to get ready for work. ICK

Ahhh, he's so cute! Congrats! Awesome program too!

on another note.....hubby found batteries here at the house....so i put em in my camera and went and took a pic of my latest creation....fair warning youre gonna need sunglasses!

[ATTACH]39469[/ATTACH]

:clap:clap:clap

I don't think I posted #10.

[ATTACH]39470[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

Very nice! :cheer

had an interesting thing happen...my FIL who bringsd my mail brought me the most DElicious strawberries! what a snack!

aaannnddd.....

i just signed up for my very forst ever swap! i hope i sent my survey in correctly :cheer

Well, I was multi quoting and answering all the new posts but dadnab it, the computer burbed and deleted it all. :sigh

So, love the new totes, that puppy is very cute, and will try to catch up on everything else later.

Started the Special Olympics tote last night. Am loving the way it's looking. :) Have a great day, everyone!

:think

12 dc? on the first row? instead of 6? having a duh moment over here :think

nooo :D on the row where you start to chain for the handles. There will only be 48 stitches instead of 60 so there needs to be 12 dc before the chains instead of 15 and the same for between the handles. Where that row starts splits the 12, so ch3 + 5 dc, chain for handle, sk 12 ch, 12dc, chain for handle and finish with dc (SHOULD be 6 :lol sometimes that doesn't come out quite right for me, 1 extra, 1 short..eh you know :D)

had an interesting thing happen...my FIL who bringsd my mail brought me the most DElicious strawberries! what a snack!

aaannnddd.....

i just signed up for my very forst ever swap! i hope i sent my survey in correctly :cheer

:cheer:hook

I love all the totes and the tortious.

And the dog is very cute. I hope to get started on another tote

soon i have some other things i just have to get done.

I have to take my puppy to the vet today she has a sore spot on the belly that she keeps licking, it was either that or i get my hair cut but abby comes first, so my hair cut will wait for awhile.

Good morning Ladies,

It's another cold dreary rainy day here, so that's a good reason to curl up and stitch. Maybe I will get that round ripple going...just started the market bag, so no photos of that yet, but I did finish SBT #5...it's a bright spot to cheer up a gloomy day, I think this one is my favorite so far. it is done in rhss soft white and red heart strata confetti. Back to work on the market bag.

DSCN5603.jpg

DSCN5602.jpg

has anyone gotten to round 24 of the stow it bag? i am a bit confused about the first part its ch 4, (ch 1, skip one, dc in next 2) so does this mean since the ch. 4 =a dc+ ch 1 that there would be actually chain 2 at the beginning? and did i just confuse everyone as much as I just confused myself?:think

Im over 1/2 way done with the stow it bag, it goes really fast. Im doing it in a bright :sun yellow with a rainbow colored strap. since I havent seen the sun here in days/weeks

Bet that will be bright and sunshiny. :)

h SBT #5...it's a bright spot to cheer up a gloomy day, I think this one is my favorite so far. it is done in rhss soft white and red heart strata confetti. Back to work on the market bag.

very pretty.

ooooo

I just realized/remembered.... I have some Caron Paints skeins in the stash that I've been trying to figure out what to do with. I'm sure I have some solids that go with...

#3 being planned I guess!

Oh yeah! I bought some specifically for the totes :lol

here's #4. It's a surpise gift. I put the pic on fb but the recipient won't know until she gets it. :lol My high school best friend's mom. She'll love it. I made one of my tortoises for her husband. :) Haven't seen them in years, but they are like family. :) This is the one that I'm not sure about the color. It's RHSS tea green and primary. I did bottom in tea green, 5 rows of V stitches in green/primary, then 5 rows in primary/primary, then the last 5 rows of Vs in green/primary. My dd picked the colors and she loves it, my mom thinks it's pretty... just something about it doesn't click for me. :think Hope my friend likes it.

Also finished a bride and groom for a gift for my mom to give someone.

Now, I can start #5 :hook

I think it looks great! Now mind you green isn't my thing, but I like those colors together!

O.K. I haven't posted this news because this a tote CAL thread, but I feel like you all are my friends. :yesAnd I love sharing good news with friends.

We are going to be adopting a dog next week!!!!

He looks really cute! that is a great program!

on another note.....hubby found batteries here at the house....so i put em in my camera and went and took a pic of my latest creation....fair warning youre gonna need sunglasses!

[ATTACH]39469[/ATTACH]

:sunglasses

How cute and congrats!! My DD would LOVE to get a dog but that won't be happening soon......I told her she can have a goldfish when she turns 7 in July! LOL

Umm the dog might be cheaper..at least if you are going to do a goldfish the way a goldfish deserves to be taken care of. Minimum 10 gallon PER FISH and 20 gallons when they get bigger! Craigs list is a great way to find used fish tanks..and filtration... 10x what the package says..So if you have a 20 gallon tank you need a filter for a 200..seriously..they are dirtly cute little fishies!

I have goldies and koi and a 13,500 gallon pond. Not that easy if they are taken care of correctly.

Hi Ladies :

I just saw the annoucement of the tote/purse swap...

So be ready ladies to sign up so we can all swap a tote of Sue's..

Lets drive the hostess crazy...

hugs

Lillibet

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

has anyone gotten to round 24 of the stow it bag? i am a bit confused about the first part its ch 4, (ch 1, skip one, dc in next 2) so does this mean since the ch. 4 =a dc+ ch 1 that there would be actually chain 2 at the beginning? and did i just confuse everyone as much as I just confused myself?:think

The fourth chain is the first ch 1 in the parenthesis. So it's ch 4 (counts as dc and ch 1) then skip one, dc in next 2, etc.

That turned out right for me anyway.

This is the market bag in Bernat Handicrafter's Cotton natural ombre. The pattern works up really quickly. Mine didn't come out as wide as the pattern indicated, so I'll probably use a larger hook next time. I tend to crochet tightly sometimes.

post-43634-135897659467_thumb.jpg

This is the market bag in Bernat Handicrafter's Cotton natural ombre. The pattern works up really quickly. Mine didn't come out as wide as the pattern indicated, so I'll probably use a larger hook next time. I tend to crochet tightly sometimes.

Aww! that turned out really nice. I like the color too.

Wow that is one lovely market bag... I like the ombre color

hugs

Lillibet

Looks great!

kuddles

Archived