crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well SBT#2 wont be done tonight. On round 17 but I'm fading fast, very tired. Hopefully can finish it tomorrow then get pics posted.

Well SBT#2 wont be done tonight. On round 17 but I'm fading fast, very tired. Hopefully can finish it tomorrow then get pics posted.

:lol this is me at night:hook :sleep:hook:sleep until my neck just about falls off then I go to bed :lol

I started the market bag with some cotton I picked up at Michael's over the weekend :D Sue must have known I got some that didn't have a plan :devil

I'm at round 10 and put it down in the middle of the round when dwts ended. My forearm is a little sore :eek I think because trc's are awkward for me and I'm having a death grip on the cotton :lol Hopefully, by the time I finish it gives me some much needed practice on this stitch and I start to loosen up and become more comfortable :xfin I love the look of it so far though :yes

Heading up to read a bit before bed :c9

I didn't even look at the pattern yet- TRc's will be a challenge for me- but you are right Marisa- it'll be good practice on hat stitch! Hope your forearm feels better in the AM. At least I should'nt have a death grip on the stitch since I stitch loosely to begin with-but we shall see....

here's #4. It's a surpise gift. I put the pic on fb but the recipient won't know until she gets it. :lol My high school best friend's mom. She'll love it. I made one of my tortoises for her husband. :) Haven't seen them in years, but they are like family. :) This is the one that I'm not sure about the color. It's RHSS tea green and primary. I did bottom in tea green, 5 rows of V stitches in green/primary, then 5 rows in primary/primary, then the last 5 rows of Vs in green/primary. My dd picked the colors and she loves it, my mom thinks it's pretty... just something about it doesn't click for me. :think Hope my friend likes it.

Also finished a bride and groom for a gift for my mom to give someone.

Now, I can start #5 :hook

Oh, I love the color combo! And the tortoise is just too cute!!! She is going to love it!!!!!

My SBT#8 won't be done tonight either! I finished row 20, but am also starting to fade and my alarm goes off at 5:23AM so I'd better call it a night too!!!

:yes

Good morning!! Let me tell you, the alarm went off too soon this morning! Another grey, gloomy, rainy day here- would be a perfect day to stay home and work on totes! But, alas Paradise calls- so off I go to get ready!

Have a great "Hump Day"!!!

good morning walker! i have somewhat recovered from yesterdays greeness. didnt get any crochet accomplished yesterday nor did i get out to get batteries...going to be rewinding yarn for my next tote in a little while. then crochet (hopefully)

goodmorning imanurse! have a great day at work! will "see you" later this evening

goodmorning imanurse! have a great day at work! will "see you" later this evening

Good morning right back at you! Hope you can figure out the camera and batteries- can't wait to see your tote(s).

Have a wonderful :crocheting day----and glad that the 'green-ness' is passing!!!

O.K. I haven't posted this news because this a tote CAL thread, but I feel like you all are my friends. :yesAnd I love sharing good news with friends.

We are going to be adopting a dog next week!!!! :yay After putting our Shar Pei (Sam) down in 2007, hubby and I have been him-hawing :thinkabout getting another dog. Well, a couple weeks ago, he came home and said he found OUR dog in the paper. The adoption paperwork was submitted and we were approved. :cheerRight now our little Samson (yes, it's an omen with the name) is in jail. See, he is going thru what is called the Paws and Stripes program - where selected inmates work with and train the dogs.:dog He gets paroled (graduates) on the 26th. We'll meet him then. Here is a link to his pic. Scroll down til you see his name - Isn't he a cutie??? Thanks for sharing in my excitement. Now it is off to get ready for work. ICK

here's #4. It's a surpise gift. I put the pic on fb but the recipient won't know until she gets it. :lol My high school best friend's mom. She'll love it. I made one of my tortoises for her husband. :) Haven't seen them in years, but they are like family. :) This is the one that I'm not sure about the color. It's RHSS tea green and primary. I did bottom in tea green, 5 rows of V stitches in green/primary, then 5 rows in primary/primary, then the last 5 rows of Vs in green/primary. My dd picked the colors and she loves it, my mom thinks it's pretty... just something about it doesn't click for me. :think Hope my friend likes it.

I love it :manyheart It is so much fun and the tortoise is just too cute :D

O.K. I haven't posted this news because this a tote CAL thread, but I feel like you all are my friends. :yesAnd I love sharing good news with friends.

We are going to be adopting a dog next week!!!! :yay After putting our Shar Pei (Sam) down in 2007, hubby and I have been him-hawing :thinkabout getting another dog. Well, a couple weeks ago, he came home and said he found OUR dog in the paper. The adoption paperwork was submitted and we were approved. :cheerRight now our little Samson (yes, it's an omen with the name) is in jail. See, he is going thru what is called the Paws and Stripes program - where selected inmates work with and train the dogs.:dog He gets paroled (graduates) on the 26th. We'll meet him then. Here is a link to his pic. Scroll down til you see his name - Isn't he a cutie??? Thanks for sharing in my excitement. Now it is off to get ready for work. ICK

You would have the right assessment of this group :yes Congrats on your new little furbaby and he is just such a cutie pie :manyheart Awesome program!!

were all like family here...sampson is A dorable! in his pic it looks as if hes smiling! congrats on your new furbaby!

on another note.....hubby found batteries here at the house....so i put em in my camera and went and took a pic of my latest creation....fair warning youre gonna need sunglasses!

post-39211-135897659445_thumb.jpg

Man ya'll post a lot while I'm at work... :P

Got good news today... starting tomorrow I'm back on 8 hrs a day! (at least for the rest of the week... lol).

Making dinner and then back to work on SBT #2!

Hoorah! :cheer:cheer:cheer

kuddles

Hi to Sheila, Jana, Kuddles, Mary, Stephanie, Val, Ann Lillibet, Cindy and all the rest of the tote addicts whose names are failing me now!!! This is a lot of fun---thanks Sue!!!

:hook

Hi back at cha cutie!

I did NOT sleep last nite....could not turn my mind off....don't cha hate it when that happens! Grrrrr.....good news is my boss is out all day so I can take it slow today!

Have a good day!

kuddles

here's #4. It's a surpise gift. I put the pic on fb but the recipient won't know until she gets it.

Soooooooooo pretty! I love the colors! So springy! And have fun starting your next bag!

We are going to be adopting a dog next week!!!! :yay

How cute and congrats!! My DD would LOVE to get a dog but that won't be happening soon......I told her she can have a goldfish when she turns 7 in July! LOL

were all like family here...sampson is A dorable! in his pic it looks as if hes smiling! congrats on your new furbaby!

on another note.....hubby found batteries here at the house....so i put em in my camera and went and took a pic of my latest creation....fair warning youre gonna need sunglasses!

[ATTACH]39469[/ATTACH]

We ARE family here! I'm glad we share the good things in our lives! We need each other! Love this bag too of course!

Have a GREAT day everyone!

kuddles

he's cute!

[ATTACH]39469[/ATTACH]

Very nice!

I'm starting the market bag now, just woke up from a 5 hour nap, and Im still exhausted.

:(:hug

Hi to Sheila, Jana, Kuddles, Mary, Stephanie, Val, Ann Lillibet, Cindy and all the rest of the tote addicts whose names are failing me now!!! This is a lot of fun---thanks Sue!!!

:hook

Finally, someones not blaming me for the addiction! :lol

I started the market bag with some cotton I picked up at Michael's over the weekend :D Sue must have known I got some that didn't have a plan :devil

I'm at round 10 and put it down in the middle of the round when dwts ended. My forearm is a little sore :eek I think because trc's are awkward for me and I'm having a death grip on the cotton :lol Hopefully, by the time I finish it gives me some much needed practice on this stitch and I start to loosen up and become more comfortable :xfin I love the look of it so far though :yes

Heading up to read a bit before bed :c9

Can't wait to see it! :)

So cute! I was thinking of making matching turtles too! :lol

[ATTACH]39469[/ATTACH]

:cheer I need to come down there one day! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

I like it!! :tup

Good morning!! Let me tell you, the alarm went off too soon this morning! Another grey, gloomy, rainy day here- would be a perfect day to stay home and work on totes! But, alas Paradise calls- so off I go to get ready!

Have a great "Hump Day"!!!

What IS it with this weather? Isn't it about time for some :sun on a far more regular basis??? LOL I'm ready!!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

[ATTACH]39469[/ATTACH]

Pretty!! Looks like great colors for summer!!

How cute and congrats!! My DD would LOVE to get a dog but that won't be happening soon......I told her she can have a goldfish when she turns 7 in July! LOL

kuddles

My daughter turns 8 in July!! :D

I don't think I posted #10.

[ATTACH]39470[/ATTACH]

Looks great! Reminds me of sand & surf! :D

All these bright, fun colors. Perfect for summertime!! Great job everyone

And yes, Sue, you really do need to come down one day. Guess that means lunch at Dixie Crossroads??

We ARE family here! I'm glad we share the good things in our lives! We need each other!

kuddles

and im sure therell be times when we share the not so good things

:cheer I need to come down there one day! :cheer

check your map sue LOL illinois is UP form florida!

Archived