crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi Everyone! A quick hello to let you know I'm thinking of you all and missing you. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate them.

Joanne, hope you are enjoying your time here in MA!

Melanie, love the name you have chosen for you new little pup! I'm wishing you many happy times together. And also sending big gentle hugs and hoping you are feeling better after your dental appt.:hug

Sherry, hope you get your computer problems fixed soon. Wow, your getting the heat again this year too! Whew! :hug

Mona, hope you're finding some free time for yourself! WTG on whittling down the christmas list!!!

Hugs and love to all.Time to head back to bed, I'm fading... Love ya! :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all sorry I have been MIA this week, but I had some very bad news come to me on saturday. my cousins 11 month old passed away. she was taking a nap on her parents bed and rolled in between the bed and wall and got stuck. her mom found her. today is the funeral I made a few flower arrangements and now my house smells like lillies. ugh i hate the smell of them. well I cant sleep and figure i should work on something so ill be back probably in a few days.

hi all sorry I have been MIA this week, but I had some very bad news come to me on saturday. my cousins 11 month old passed away. she was taking a nap on her parents bed and rolled in between the bed and wall and got stuck. her mom found her. today is the funeral I made a few flower arrangements and now my house smells like lillies. ugh i hate the smell of them. well I cant sleep and figure i should work on something so ill be back probably in a few days.

:hug:hug:hug Oh, my tonya! How sad!!! My thoughts and prayers and condolences to all!:hug:hug:hug

Hi Everyone! A quick hello to let you know I'm thinking of you all and missing you. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate them.

Melanie, love the name you have chosen for you new little pup! I'm wishing you many happy times together. And also sending big gentle hugs and hoping you are feeling better after your dental appt.:hug

Sherry, hope you get your computer problems fixed soon. Wow, your getting the heat again this year too! Whew! :hug

Mona, hope you're finding some free time for yourself! WTG on whittling down the christmas list!!!

Good to see a post from you Anne!!!

My visit to Boston was cut short. I started with a scratchy throat Fri night which turned into a full blown cold. My DD's took care of me though and I had a nice time with them. We came home Monday and I've been resting, reading, crocheting and taking it easy before I head back to work tomorrow. It's been nice to 'do nothing' but wish I could have stayed in Boston longer.

Off to go out to eat- DH is taking me to breakfast for my last vacation day - then he'll head to work! Feeling much better than I have today!

thank you Ann I hope you are feeling and healing better as well:hug

:hug:hug:hug

Got Sookie on my lap sleeping geesh I never thought anone could sleep more than I when I am in over sleep mode:rofl:rofl:rofl she is getting really comfortable at barking at every noise so telling her no has worn out some so we now have a squirt bottle for her excessive and unnecesary barking and worked on first try too. More and more she is reminding me of my shih tzu girl Missie with her silly antics, playfullness and how she loves her belly rubbed an practically folds in half sideways while you rub it hehehe

I am making headway finally on her toy heart tug

My DD is coming over with the gift of pee pads :rofl:rofl:rofl I figured out that she will pee on them quite well actually or on concrete but not grass I guess its becasue she lived in the heart of downtown vancouver so not much grass

hugs and well wishes to all

and happy Stitching:crocheting

UPDATE

last pic is of Missie my Shih tzu

2 pics are of Sookie "my what big ears you have." lol:lol:lol:lol

and of course her tug toy is done I left off the ruffle around the heart as it really had no function

post-59918-135897772349_thumb.jpg

post-59918-135897772351_thumb.jpg

post-59918-135897772354_thumb.jpg

post-59918-135897772356_thumb.jpg

Ann - glad to see your post Keep on resting so you can get stronger.

Melanie - love the pics of your furbaby!

Joanne - hope you feel better soon.

We got DD and grandsons moved out today. Sad for them to go as I love to have them here. It's way too quiet here now! But the boys will be back tomorrow night as DD works on Saturday mornings. At least I can sleep a little longer in the mornings now!

Hope you all have a great evening!

Sherry- Glad to hear that you'll get to sleep a little- and enjoy the quiet!!!! I'm hoping to see my GS tomorrow-

Hope you have a good day! It's Friday!!!! Can't wait for this day to be over (well at least the 'work' part of the day') and then it's 2 days off!! Woot!

Oh how sad! Prayers being said for the family! :hug

Joanne, sorry you are feeling poorly. Hope you are back on your feet soon.

Melanie, love the pics of Sookie!

Sherry, hurray for sleeping in! :hug

Hope you are all well! I'm still plugging along! :hug

well tomorrow I have shopping to do since Sookie is lost without a pig ear to chew on she just wanders around my room sniffing and searching, even I have looked but it has disappeared mysteriously ... the poor girl lol

I sure hope i find a nice soft travel bag for her too so we can take the bus to dog parks and much nicer parks which of course we have to take the public transpertation so she has to be in a carrier.

in the meantime i'm looking for some cute toy patterns and hope to get some more work on my granny blanket. oh and i have to remember to get yarn to make another sock monkey to go with the other one I made and gave to my DD she wand a sock monkey couple hehehe

happy stitching:crocheting

Mary- Have fun at the farmer's market!!! I wish we had one closer that was open on a Saturday! My DD goes to one every Saturday morning in Boston!

Good luck finding a carrier for Sookie, Melanie

Ann Hope today finds you feeling stronger.

Hoping to get a little crochet time in today- after haircut/errands/cleaning!

I sure hope i find a nice soft travel bag for her too so we can take the bus to dog parks and much nicer parks which of course we have to take the public transpertation so she has to be in a carrier.

Melanie I have an Igo carrier that I really like for my toy fox terrier.

Mary- Have fun at the farmer's market!!! I wish we had one closer that was open on a Saturday! My DD goes to one every Saturday morning in Boston!

It was a good day!

Melanie I have an Igo carrier that I really like for my toy fox terrier.

It was a good day!

ooo i will have to google that and checkem' out thanks :)

I didn't make it out shopping today but Sookie just found her pig ear! I knew there was no way she ate it all it was huge lol but i am curious to where she found it but she sadly can't tell me that hahaha

so tonight i have to force myself to sleep by 1am at the latest as i must get out tomorrow for sure i hope i can

totally off topic but I have been having many issues with firefox and IE has anyone else? just a thought that maybe the latest updates are too advanced for most web pages and pinterest made changes and its really wonky and unstable.

thoughts?

ooo i will have to google that and checkem' out thanks :)

I just searched and they are an I-go2. It's a back pack/wheeled/car seat carrier all in one. I've got the Day Tripper for my 6lb toy fox terrier and it could fit a slightly bigger dog yet too. There are a couple of other models that fit larger dogs too.

I just searched and they are an I-go2. It's a back pack/wheeled/car seat carrier all in one. I've got the Day Tripper for my 6lb toy fox terrier and it could fit a slightly bigger dog yet too. There are a couple of other models that fit larger dogs too.

thank you Mary

well i am off to gst ready to shop but just thought I would share a cool free pattern for my friends owned by a canine lol its a kong like treat ball!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2489817#post2489817

Ann hope you are healing well:hug:hug

hope you all are well also:D

Good Morning all! Hope you had a great weekend!

Have not been feeling too great--had a bad reaction to an antibotic but I'm finally feeling better. Not much crocheting done because of it. Need to get back to work on the RR and get it done.

Hope you all have a good Monday!!

Hope everyone is doing ok. So quiet here!

I've gotten in some crocheting lately. Two more of Sue's cotton market bags and working on the second scarf for Christmas gifts.

Headed to the dentist today--just a cleaning, but still an ugh. Going out of town this weekend and hope to get by JoAnn's/HL. Don't really need any yarn, but I have a couple of coupons.

Good wishes and hugs to all!

just checking in to let you all know I am still here. however the new antibiotics from my tooth extraction made me really sick mentally and physically so I stopped taking them a few days ago and still recouperating

Hi all,

Been super busy at work- and this thread seems to have dwindled out so rarely post here anymore- Hope you are all doing well!! I probably won't be posting in this thread anymore- I'm active in two other threads and with my busy schedule there's only so much time for the "ville"- that is if I want to get any crocheting done!

Mona- Have a good trip out of town and hope you come back home with some yarn

Melanie- Sorry to hear about the antibiotics. Hang in there

• 5 weeks later...

Have been gone with so much work to do now that I am working two jobs and going to school. I was just wondering what happened to all of my fellow tote addicts as no one has posted here in about a month. :(

Archived