crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi Ann! Thanks, Baby K is fine, her finger is just a bit stiff so her homework looks a little messy, but she is just fine. Thanks for caring!

I have Sue's new pattern printed and am going to dive into my cotton scraps next so I can get started! Of course, another great pattern, and it will be free so that is so awesome of her!

(is she blushing yet? Not sure she blushes at all!)

Mama K

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Ann! Thanks, Baby K is fine, her finger is just a bit stiff so her homework looks a little messy, but she is just fine. Thanks for caring!

I have Sue's new pattern printed and am going to dive into my cotton scraps next so I can get started! Of course, another great pattern, and it will be free so that is so awesome of her!

Mama K

So glad to hear that she is doing good! I hate to hear when anyone gets hurt, but the little ones especially so. :hug

I started on Sue's new pattern and it's coming along nicely! It is a wonderful pattern as is all of her patterns! It is awesome of her to offer it as a free pattern! (maybe she's blushing now, lol!)

Mama, hope lil sis is feeling better today. First strep, then this. :(

Ann, sent you the pattern! :)

Sherry, sent it to you too. :)

Mona, I know I have your e-mail...somewhere. Can you PM it to me again? :)

Joanne, our meetings usually constist of us going out to dinner and never talking about work. :lol

:hug to all!

:turtle:vheart

I want your kind of meetings!!! I had 2 more today and they were back to back--that's all I do it seems- go to meetings and then try and get the ton of work I have done! Trying to just go with the flow! Not letting this project stress me out anymore! It is what it is--:)

Glad to hear that Baby K is doing ok after having the rocker go over her hand!!! (somehow I must have missed that PS yesterday!)

Have fun making the tote- I saw the pic and it's another winner---Ok SUE- are you blushing yet?

Ann- WTG on finding the little purses for the easter goodies!!! This year, I am giving Ryan 3 books- I always used to give my DD's books at Easter time! Of course one of them is Peter Rabbit (which I already had given my DD that my Dad used to read to me and my siblings and all of our kids) This one is a board book.

Sherry- How's your toe feeling?

tonya and Mona- How are you doing?

Hi all! Lots of rain today but no severe storms - yet. May get some later on in the evening. My thoughts and prayers go out to those in the Dallas area that got hit by tornados today. Thankfully my DS and DIL are fine, she had to take cover a couple of times at work but nothing happened there.

Mama K - glad the little one is better!

Ann - glad you're doing good. I have Sue's new pattern too, getting ready to start on it.

Joanne - toe is black and blue and my whole foot is swollen. Littlest GS tells everyone, "MeMo's toe broke." He didn't like it last night when he saw it, made a very sad face.

Well, it's time to go put the foot up and crochet!

Have a great evening all.

Good morning!

Sherry- Oh, you poor little toe!!! When your foot hurts, it seems that everything aches- I hope by putting it up and crocheting a little, you were able to relax somewhat!

It's HUMP DAY!!! Only 2 more to go and then it's the weekend!!! WOOT!

Spoke to my Boston girl and I'm going to visit in May!!:)

Hope you all have a good day!!!

Good morning! Today is my Friday! Woot! Took tomorrow off and already have Friday off.....visiting family.

Sherry - all I can say is...OUCH! Take care !

Joanne/Ann/Sue - hi peeps! Enjoying the new bag....got quite a few rounds done last nite....using smaller pieces of scrap and lots of wild colors so this one will blow someone's eyeballs out! LOL

All our other peeps, check in and let Mama know how you are!

Have a great day all!

Mama K

You all have never met me in person (well, besides Tonya, but I was behaving). It takes a LOT to make me blush. I will make you blush though and all the sailors. :lol

These next two weeks are going to be pretty busy. Lots of outside activities coming at the same time, plus I'm still going to the office with DH to answer the phone and do some typing since his secretary fell and broke her hip.

I didn't get to Hobby Lobby in Mobile, but did get in some good crocheting and relaxing. We ended up pulling his military jeep behind the RV and I don't do standard transmissions, especially not in big town traffic.

I'm on about row 20 of Sue's tote. It's perfect to take to the office for those quiet spots in the day. The RR is getting a little big for that.

Hope the toes and hands continue healing! And that everyone has a good day!

good evening everyone. had a rough nights at work the last 2 nights.:(last night was very sad. lets just say I almost came home and drank a nice stiff drink at 8am, instead I decided to be good and grab a donut and coffee. i thankfully have the next few days off and plan on crocheting the stress away.

hope everyone has a great day.

good evening everyone. had a rough nights at work the last 2 nights.:(last night was very sad. lets just say I almost came home and drank a nice stiff drink at 8am, instead I decided to be good and grab a donut and coffee. i thankfully have the next few days off and plan on crocheting the stress away.

:(:hug

Mama K

Nope - Sue never blushes. She is just not that type. :P

Well Sue another thing you and i have in common......I rarely blush as well and yes, I'm usually the one making others blush. Get myself in trouble with my mouth all the time!

Tonya - hugs to you honey!

Jana - I bet there are a LOT of things you could tell us about Sue!

Well off I go ....I'm at work and checking on you guys...shhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Mama K

Hi Everyone! I've had a wonderful day! My tummy has been behaving itself (as far as it can) and we took a drive out to the western part of the state to visit my friend and her daughter that is expecting the twins in June! We chatted and laughed and caught up on things, it was just fantastic! Mary, the mom-to-be, is doing great, but is considered a high risk pregnancy at this point. She is 31 wks along, one girl is a pound more than the other, so that is of concern. I don't understand all she was telling me, I just know that otherwise they appear to be healthy and that we are praying for them to wait another 4 weeks at least to be born! The other good news I got was that her brother and his wife are expecting too! Another baby in that family in Sept! My friend is going to have grandbabies galore all at once! :lol

Ann- WTG on finding the little purses for the easter goodies!!! This year, I am giving Ryan 3 books- I always used to give my DD's books at Easter time! Of course one of them is Peter Rabbit (which I already had given my DD that my Dad used to read to me and my siblings and all of our kids) This one is a board book.

Oh, that's fantastic! I love Peter Rabbit! I usually get the kids a book, but for some reason this year I didn't. :think

Hi all! Lots of rain today but no severe storms - yet. May get some later on in the evening. My thoughts and prayers go out to those in the Dallas area that got hit by tornados today. Thankfully my DS and DIL are fine, she had to take cover a couple of times at work but nothing happened there.

Mama K - glad the little one is better!

Ann - glad you're doing good. I have Sue's new pattern too, getting ready to start on it.

Joanne - toe is black and blue and my whole foot is swollen. Littlest GS tells everyone, "MeMo's toe broke." He didn't like it last night when he saw it, made a very sad face.

Well, it's time to go put the foot up and crochet!

Have a great evening all.

I'm so glad that your DS and DIL are fine! The destruction I saw on the news was so frightening. Hope your toe is feeling better! :hug

Good morning!

Sherry- Oh, you poor little toe!!! When your foot hurts, it seems that everything aches- I hope by putting it up and crocheting a little, you were able to relax somewhat!

It's HUMP DAY!!! Only 2 more to go and then it's the weekend!!! WOOT!

Spoke to my Boston girl and I'm going to visit in May!!:)

Hope you all have a good day!!!

WOOHOO! Boston in May! :cheer

Good morning! Today is my Friday! Woot! Took tomorrow off and already have Friday off.....visiting family.

Joanne/Ann/Sue - hi peeps! Enjoying the new bag....got quite a few rounds done last nite....using smaller pieces of scrap and lots of wild colors so this one will blow someone's eyeballs out! LOL

Mama K

Woot for time off! How's the bag coming? I worked on it quite a bit last night! Hope to get it mostly finished up tonight! I bet your colorful bag will be great!

You all have never met me in person (well, besides Tonya, but I was behaving). It takes a LOT to make me blush. I will make you blush though and all the sailors. :lol

:lol I blush at the drop of a hat no matter how hard I try not to! :lol

These next two weeks are going to be pretty busy. Lots of outside activities coming at the same time, plus I'm still going to the office with DH to answer the phone and do some typing since his secretary fell and broke her hip.

I didn't get to Hobby Lobby in Mobile, but did get in some good crocheting and relaxing. We ended up pulling his military jeep behind the RV and I don't do standard transmissions, especially not in big town traffic.

I'm on about row 20 of Sue's tote. It's perfect to take to the office for those quiet spots in the day. The RR is getting a little big for that.

Hope the toes and hands continue healing! And that everyone has a good day!

Hey busy lady! Glad you got some good relaxing crochet time in with all the busy time too!

:hug:hug:hug

Nope - Sue never blushes. She is just not that type. :P

Hi Jana! Good to see you!

Hi Ann! How great you had such a fun day! Woot!

I did about 15 rows of Sue's bag last nite, maybe a few more.....will take it with me to visit my family and will probably have more time. If not, I'm sure I'll finish it up before the weekend is over! I love how every bag will look different!

Mama K

Hi all,

Sounds like most of you were having a good day

tonya- Sorry you had a few rough nights at work and here's hoping that some hook and yarn will help you de-stress!!!

Ann- What a fun day you had today- I'm so happy for you!!!

Kuddles- Have a great time with your family!!!

Jana- Good to see a post from you!

Sherry, Mona, Sue, and everyone----HI!!!!

Time to get my dinner- and then I'm going to follow tonya's lead and crochet to get rid of some excess stress from what was another long, BUSY day!

Tonya - hugs to you!

Ann - sounds like you had a great day!! Will be praying for the babies.

Joanne - hope you got to de-stress with lots of crocheting.

I took the GSs shopping and got little one his Easter suit--only had 3 left in his size, so we got the best looking one! Hopefully I can get a pic on Sunday of them dressed up. I also got a parking place right in front of the door!!!! Didn't have to walk much. Foot is still really swollen (of course, it would probably go down quicker if I could stay home and crochet :hook). But this is Holy Week and we have a lot of extra services, so I can't be off.

I got to start on Sue's new tote and also did some on the prayer shawl. Hopefully I can get more done tomorrow.

Have a great weekend all!

Hugs to all.

Hi Ann! How great you had such a fun day! Woot!

I did about 15 rows of Sue's bag last nite, maybe a few more.....will take it with me to visit my family and will probably have more time. If not, I'm sure I'll finish it up before the weekend is over! I love how every bag will look different!

Mama K

Thanks Mama! It felt so good to get out and see friends and "feel good"! :) I worked some more on Sue's bag last night. It is going to be fun to see how everyone's looks! Enjoy your time with family this weekend!

Hi all,

Sounds like most of you were having a good day

tonya- Sorry you had a few rough nights at work and here's hoping that some hook and yarn will help you de-stress!!!

Ann- What a fun day you had today- I'm so happy for you!!!

Kuddles- Have a great time with your family!!!

Jana- Good to see a post from you!

Sherry, Mona, Sue, and everyone----HI!!!!

Time to get my dinner- and then I'm going to follow tonya's lead and crochet to get rid of some excess stress from what was another long, BUSY day!

Hope you got some crochet time in to destress! :hug

Tonya - hugs to you!

Ann - sounds like you had a great day!! Will be praying for the babies.

Joanne - hope you got to de-stress with lots of crocheting.

I took the GSs shopping and got little one his Easter suit--only had 3 left in his size, so we got the best looking one! Hopefully I can get a pic on Sunday of them dressed up. I also got a parking place right in front of the door!!!! Didn't have to walk much. Foot is still really swollen (of course, it would probably go down quicker if I could stay home and crochet :hook). But this is Holy Week and we have a lot of extra services, so I can't be off.

I got to start on Sue's new tote and also did some on the prayer shawl. Hopefully I can get more done tomorrow.

Have a great weekend all!

Hugs to all.

Thanks for the prayers for the babies. Hope your foot feels better soon. I know it's hard to rest this week, but you've got to try to find time to get off it. oooohh, it must hurt! :hug WTG on finding the outfit for your gs! Bet he looks very cute! I can't wait to see my grandkids on Sunday! Hopefully I'll remember to bring my camera! LOL!

Good morning!

Kuddles- Are you traveling to the family today? If so, have a safe trip and enjoy your time with them.

Sherry- Oh my, you are not getting much chance to rest that foot!! Hugs and hoping for a little time off your feet!!!

Ann- I didn't get much crocheting in last night- did a little on the RR and then opted to go to bed early. I think that was a good decision since it's another busy day on tap today!

Wishing you ALL a good day!!!

Good morning and yes Joanne, we leave soon...just be gone overnite. So won't be able to 'talk' to my peeps till around Saturday am!

Have a great few days!

Love from Mama K

Good Morning All! Was up half the night again so I'm a bit groggy this am. Hoping the bright sunshine will wake me up enough to function today! :lol Not that I have any plans, thank goodness! Although, I do want to finish Sue's bag, so I need to be "with it" enough for that!

Mama K, wishing you safe travels today!

Joanne, hope your day goes as stress free as possible. :hug

Sherry, hope your foot is feeling better!

Tonya, hope you have a good day today! :hug

Have a wonderful day everyone! :hug

Hi All! Even tho I don't post much, I do my best to read as many posts as I can. I love this little group of crafty friends. :) My son (Justin) and Keri were married this past weekend. We thought it would be postponed as Keri was having such bad pain due to her blood clots and chemo effects. But she rallied thru. The ceremony was 1 1/2 hours late and cute way short. But the important thing is that they are now man and wife.

Now that this is over, Sue and I are going shopping this weekend. She is taking me to a JoAnn's that I've never been to before. She said it is the best one around. We shall see. Good thing the tax return came in. I have a feeling I'll be walking out of there with lots of yarn. (she always throws yarn in my cart and I never see it til we are checking out.)

:hug to all and I'll pop in again soon.

Hi All! Even tho I don't post much, I do my best to read as many posts as I can. I love this little group of crafty friends. :) My son (Justin) and Keri were married this past weekend. But the important thing is that they are now man and wife.

Now that this is over, Sue and I are going shopping this weekend. She is taking me to a JoAnn's that I've never been to before. She said it is the best one around. I have a feeling I'll be walking out of there with lots of yarn. (she always throws yarn in my cart and I never see it til we are checking out.)

:hug to all and I'll pop in again soon.

Congrats to the newlyweds

Sue tried to get me to shop when I was down there...I am sure if i had submitted I would have had to buy an extra suitcase to come how.:lol

I have been up since 5am browsing patterns, I recieved a box of yarn from my favorite yarn store, I won the color of the month in each weight they sell. so now I am having issues with what I will make from it :think

Congrats to the newlyweds

Sue tried to get me to shop when I was down there...I am sure if i had submitted I would have had to buy an extra suitcase to come how.:lol

I have been up since 5am browsing patterns, I recieved a box of yarn from my favorite yarn store, I won the color of the month in each weight they sell. so now I am having issues with what I will make from it :think

Yeah, I'm gonna have to clean out my trunk. Not a whole lot in it, but knowing Sue, we are going to need A LOT of space for our bags of yarn.

Who is your favorite yarn store? And what kind of yarn did you win?

Yeah, I'm gonna have to clean out my trunk. Not a whole lot in it, but knowing Sue, we are going to need A LOT of space for our bags of yarn.

Who is your favorite yarn store? And what kind of yarn did you win?

jimmybeanswool.com I got lace weight, alpaca/silk,worsted wool,alpaca/merino/bamboo, sport wool,alpaca/silk, 2 different sock,silk/wool

post-22534-135897751674_thumb.jpg

Archived