crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

We're remodeling my craft room aka "The Woman Cave". So when I get home from work I go in and do some stuff. Making me really worn out, but I'm so excited to get it done!

:turtle:vheart

WOOHOO!!! I bet the "Woman Cave" is gonna be great! :cheer Hope you post some pics when it's done!

Good morning!

Thanks for asking, Baby K is actually doing okay! She now has 3 doses of meds in her, and also is not as 'full' in her nose which is a big thing since she can't breathe! Today she sees her godmother briefly to get her easter gifts.....of course that is making Baby K very happy!

Mama K

Glad Baby K is feeling some better today. It's amazing what a couple of doses of meds can do! That and getting some presents! :lol

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since I've never felted before, I'm asking for tips and advice, links, anything you can provide to help me with the felting:hug

Do you have the copy of my felted bag pattern I put out for free? If not, let me know your personal email address and I'll send you the pdf....at the end of it, I spell out felting and you could use that for Sue's bag as well....just let me know!

Mama K

good morning everyone.

I spent the weekend cheering torin's robotics team on. they made it to the quarter finals of the competition and took home the judges award. unfortunately they didnt make it to the state comp. but he had a blast and joining the team got him to really enjoy school more and this has been his best year so far. keldon will probably join him next year so even more cheering:cheer I am sad to see the season end.

well my brunch is almost done. and i have homework to do today before i head out to my sisters and hang with the family to watch wrestlemania.

hope everyones day goes well.

ps hope baby K is feeling much better.

and congrats mary.

Do you have the copy of my felted bag pattern I put out for free? If not, let me know your personal email address and I'll send you the pdf....at the end of it, I spell out felting and you could use that for Sue's bag as well....just let me know!

Mama K

Thanks, Mama! Sent you a PM!:hug

good morning everyone.

I spent the weekend cheering torin's robotics team on. they made it to the quarter finals of the competition and took home the judges award. unfortunately they didnt make it to the state comp. but he had a blast and joining the team got him to really enjoy school more and this has been his best year so far. keldon will probably join him next year so even more cheering:cheer I am sad to see the season end.

well my brunch is almost done. and i have homework to do today before i head out to my sisters and hang with the family to watch wrestlemania.

and congrats mary.

Glad you had a good weekend so far and that Torin's Robotics Team made it to the quarter finals and got the judges award:clap Whatever it takes to get them to enjoy school more is so worth it. My niece did Robotics in HS and this year she is graduating with both her BS and MS in Engineering! Robotics started her on that path!

Thanks Tonya! She is! Kids sure bounce back faster than we er...'older' people!

Joanne, emailed ya! Let me know if you have any questions, email me back at my personal email, I'll see it quicker!

Mama K

Good Morning! Nice, beautiful day to hunt Easter Eggs!! That's what we're going to do in a couple of hours. Hopefully this year it will be better. Last year was the first year the church did it for the community and it was a mess. We had to register this year, so hopefully there will be plenty of eggs for the little ones to hunt. But if they don't get much at this one, there will be one at the day care on Friday (Little one keeps asking "is it party day?" every day).

Mary - congrats on the win!!

Mama K - glad Baby K is better- and yes, the little ones bounce back so much faster than the "rest" of us.

Joanne - looking forward to seeing that bag.

Sue - hope you have a great day today.

Has anyone heard from Ducky? She's been on my mind a lot lately.

Have a great day all!

HI all,

Not much more crocheting done today- but I had wonderful, relaxing one with DD and GS- and of course the cafe earlier with DH!!!

Getting ready to just totally relax and maybe call it a night--busy week ahead in Paradise.

Kuddles- thanks for the info

Sherry- I hope the Easter Egg Hunt went off without a hitch!!

EDIT~~ Figured I'd just edit this post and wish you all a good Monday!

Sue- Enjoy your day off!!!

Ann- Hope today is a good one.

Did anyone have any tricks played on them yesterday? Actually DD and I realized that is was April Fool's Day around 8PM as she was getting the little guy ready for bed and the short ride home!

Craft club tonight- so not sure if I'll be back on till tomorrow- Hugs to you all!

Good morning! Joanne, thought I'd beat you to it today for once, then saw you edited your last post! LOL

I also didn't realize it was April Fool's day till late in the day......just as well.....

Baby K is doing great! You'd never know she was sick, so off to school today! Woot!

Well that's all I know....I'll just say howdy and have a great day!

Mama K

(ps if you like squares, I posted a giveaway with 16 5" squares)

Class this morning. First of 5 days of speeches. I don't do mine until a week from Wed. so I just have to sit and listen. Hopefully when I get home we'll work more on the woman cave. :)

Tonya, sorry I was so irratic with the texts. I didn't see your first text until yesterday morning and then I was at work. :)

I hope everyone has a great day! :hug

Good morning everyone! Sorry I haven't posted here in forever. Life has been crazy.

I wanted to stop in and tell everyone hello and now I am off to do school work and all that fun stuff!

no apologies neccessary. i was just excited and jeff just didnt get it :lol i was at the robotics comp when I got the email and about jumped and squealed

I get it. When I announced at work what you won they didn't get it either or understand my jealousy. Non-yarn people aren't that bright. :lol

Good morning everyone! Sorry I haven't posted here in forever. Life has been crazy.

I wanted to stop in and tell everyone hello and now I am off to do school work and all that fun stuff!

Hi Christie!! :D

I get it. When I announced at work what you won they didn't get it either or understand my jealousy. Non-yarn people aren't that bright. :lol

I just got the box and it was full of wonderful goodness. even Keldon was in with me petting it. now to decide what to make with it all. laceweight, silk& wool 2 different sock yarns, 8 skeins in all:cheer

Working on a scrap cotton tote and need 1 or 2 more testers (asked Mama and 99.9999% of the time she says yes). I've started writing it up so I could send it out today to get someone started. If you don't have scraps or cotton, you could use any WW (scraps or not) yarn. Any takers?

I just got the box and it was full of wonderful goodness. even Keldon was in with me petting it. now to decide what to make with it all. laceweight, silk& wool 2 different sock yarns, 8 skeins in all:cheer

Lucky lady!! :cheer

Working on a scrap cotton tote and need 1 or 2 more testers (asked Mama and 99.9999% of the time she says yes). I've started writing it up so I could send it out today to get someone started. If you don't have scraps or cotton, you could use any WW (scraps or not) yarn. Any takers?

Uh heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got a TON of scrap cotton itching to be used! Bring it on honey!

Mama K

oh and DD's teacher rocked on her finger today during story time....but she is fine......always something!

Hi Everyone! Had a dr's appt this morning, then came home and napped. Time to get my butt in gear! :lol

good morning everyone.

and congrats mary.

Congrats! I always wished my boys would get interested in the robotics teams, but neither of them were. Soccer was the big thing in the town they grew up in. Everyone played soccer! Boy am I glad we lived across the street from most of the fields! :lol

Good Morning! Nice, beautiful day to hunt Easter Eggs!! That's what we're going to do in a couple of hours. Hopefully this year it will be better. Last year was the first year the church did it for the community and it was a mess. We had to register this year, so hopefully there will be plenty of eggs for the little ones to hunt. But if they don't get much at this one, there will be one at the day care on Friday (Little one keeps asking "is it party day?" every day).

Oooohhh, I miss the Easter egg hunts! We've tried to have them for the grandkids, but the weather just never seems to cooperate.

HI all,

Not much more crocheting done today- but I had wonderful, relaxing one with DD and GS- and of course the cafe earlier with DH!!!

Getting ready to just totally relax and maybe call it a night--busy week ahead in Paradise.

Kuddles- thanks for the info

Sherry- I hope the Easter Egg Hunt went off without a hitch!!

EDIT~~ Figured I'd just edit this post and wish you all a good Monday!

Sue- Enjoy your day off!!!

Ann- Hope today is a good one.

Did anyone have any tricks played on them yesterday? Actually DD and I realized that is was April Fool's Day around 8PM as she was getting the little guy ready for bed and the short ride home!

Craft club tonight- so not sure if I'll be back on till tomorrow- Hugs to you all!

Glad you had a relaxing day yesterday. No one played any jokes on me! YAY! Have fun at craft club!

Good morning! Joanne, thought I'd beat you to it today for once, then saw you edited your last post! LOL

I also didn't realize it was April Fool's day till late in the day......just as well.....

Baby K is doing great! You'd never know she was sick, so off to school today! Woot!

Well that's all I know....I'll just say howdy and have a great day!

Mama K

(ps if you like squares, I posted a giveaway with 16 5" squares)

Hurray for Baby K! It's amazing how they bounce back! WOOT!

Class this morning. First of 5 days of speeches. I don't do mine until a week from Wed. so I just have to sit and listen. Hopefully when I get home we'll work more on the woman cave. :)

Tonya, sorry I was so irratic with the texts. I didn't see your first text until yesterday morning and then I was at work. :)

I hope everyone has a great day! :hug

Good luck on your speech when it comes around! Hope you get to work on the woman cave some more!

Hi ya! Good to see you!

Sure I'd love to if you still need someone!

Uh heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got a TON of scrap cotton itching to be used! Bring it on honey!

Mama K

oh and DD's teacher rocked on her finger today during story time....but she is fine......always something!

Ouchie! Glad she's ok. :hug

I don't have much scrap anymore, but still have lots of cotton, if you need another tester. I'm always up for a tote.

Hi All! Been a very, very long day. I probably broke my "baby" toe this morning. Foot is now swollen and black and blue. Little GS has helped me walk every, hold my hand. Won't be wearing any new Easter shoes on Sunday :(

Both boys are here tonight--not supposed to be but habits are hard to break. They have stayed with me on Monday nights for a very long time. Little one's tummy was hurting--momma decided to try him on regular milk--going back to lactose free or soy.

No crocheting done tonight, had to hem a pair of school pants. Maybe tomorrow. Almost have the prayer shawl done and then I can get back to my project.

Have a great evening all!

Good morning!

Craft night was fun and the time just flew by! Worked on the RR- perfect project when I want to chat! A SBT would be another great project to bring to craft nights!

Sherry- Ouch! Sorry to hear that you may have broken your little toe! Hope that it feels a little better today- and that tonight you get to do some crocheting!

I have a busy day- 3 meetings scheduled today (who invented them anyway:lol) Guess I'd better fill up on my coffee!!!

Hope you all have a good day!

Good morning all!

In case you missed my ps above.....yesterday had to rush to school to pick up Baby K ...at circle time for reading, the teacher rocked on her hand! It bled a lot, and was swollen so had to go get her. Luckily nothing broken, didn't hurt any longer, but I had our school nurse look at it. Luckily I am at a 'special' school so can bring her back there.....so didn't have to miss any work. She loves to go to my work so she was happy!

It is really always something!

So Sherry, I 'feel' for your toe! Poor dear!

Busy today: in the office, then have to run payroll over to our admin building, then over to a location for a lunch meeting and tour of the facility.....wow! A lot of running for one day!

Love to all!

Mama K

Mama, hope lil sis is feeling better today. First strep, then this. :(

Ann, sent you the pattern! :)

Sherry, sent it to you too. :)

Mona, I know I have your e-mail...somewhere. Can you PM it to me again? :)

Joanne, our meetings usually constist of us going out to dinner and never talking about work. :lol

:hug to all!

Hi Everyone! It's been a busy morning/day so far. Started out with a dr's appt, then headed to the grocery store (one I've never been to). You know how that can be! Of course, I love to browse and see all the neat things that they might have and DH just wants to get whatever and be done! :lol Then, there is a Dollar Tree next door! :D He stayed in the car and ate a sandwich while I shopped some more! I did find these cute little purses each with a flower on them for the gds for Easter. They had 4 left and in 4 different colors! Just what I needed to put their goodies in! :clap DGS is getting older so this is the first year he won't be getting a basket, but he is getting some of his favorite goodies on the side. I can't wait to see them on Sunday!

Hi All! Been a very, very long day. I probably broke my "baby" toe this morning. Foot is now swollen and black and blue. Little GS has helped me walk every, hold my hand. Won't be wearing any new Easter shoes on Sunday :(

Both boys are here tonight--not supposed to be but habits are hard to break. They have stayed with me on Monday nights for a very long time. Little one's tummy was hurting--momma decided to try him on regular milk--going back to lactose free or soy.

No crocheting done tonight, had to hem a pair of school pants. Maybe tomorrow. Almost have the prayer shawl done and then I can get back to my project.

Have a great evening all!

I hope you're feeling better today! I have broken a toe before so I feel your pain! :hug

Good morning!

Craft night was fun and the time just flew by! Worked on the RR- perfect project when I want to chat! A SBT would be another great project to bring to craft nights!

Sherry- Ouch! Sorry to hear that you may have broken your little toe! Hope that it feels a little better today- and that tonight you get to do some crocheting!

I have a busy day- 3 meetings scheduled today (who invented them anyway:lol) Guess I'd better fill up on my coffee!!!

Hope you all have a good day!

Three meetings in one day! That's insane! Hope you have lot's of coffee! :lol Glad you a good time at craft club! :hug

Good morning all!

In case you missed my ps above.....yesterday had to rush to school to pick up Baby K ...at circle time for reading, the teacher rocked on her hand! It bled a lot, and was swollen so had to go get her. Luckily nothing broken, didn't hurt any longer, but I had our school nurse look at it. Luckily I am at a 'special' school so can bring her back there.....so didn't have to miss any work. She loves to go to my work so she was happy!

It is really always something!

So Sherry, I 'feel' for your toe! Poor dear!

Busy today: in the office, then have to run payroll over to our admin building, then over to a location for a lunch meeting and tour of the facility.....wow! A lot of running for one day!

Love to all!

Mama K

Hi Mama! How's Baby K's hand doing today? Hope you get some time to relax after all the running around you have today. :hug

Mama, hope lil sis is feeling better today. First strep, then this. :(

Ann, sent you the pattern! :)

Sherry, sent it to you too. :)

Mona, I know I have your e-mail...somewhere. Can you PM it to me again? :)

Joanne, our meetings usually constist of us going out to dinner and never talking about work. :lol

:hug to all!

Okey dokey! Thanks! I'll go check my mail! Been busy putting together baskets since I got home! :lol

Archived