crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi Everyone! My cousin is feeling better, but we've decided to meet her at my aunt's house and I'll bring along a face mask just in case! Gotta keep those germs away! :lol I worked some more on gd's scarf last night. I'm 99% done! Oh, Sue, you were right, the sun is shining! :sun

yup! :D

OMG, now I've seen everything! They are so cute! :lol Do any of your bunnies jump hurdles?

Hi all,

Quick pop in to say good night! I was just settled in with the RR- 5 rounds in- when my DD and GS came over! What a wonderful surprise. (Unbeknownst to me, since she had called earlier and spoke with DH while I was at ACMoore and he didn't tell me they were coming over) We had a great time- and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with him! Amazing how the innocence of little ones can really brighten up a day!!!

Hugs to you all!!!

Oh, and about 6 PM, the sun came out. I started chuckling when I saw it, and DD and DH asked me what was so funny. I said, I just thought about my friend Sue who said the sun would shine on Monday- and here it was shining a little bit earlier. I think they thought I had lost my mind!

Awww, how nice to have a visit even if it was unexpected! Your right, little ones sure do brighten up the days!

Morning everyone!

Another Monday, and another week begins.

Ann- I like the Bernat Waverly yarn- and Michaels had it all on clearance. ACMoore seemed fully stocked so I think maybe it's not being discontinued as I originally thought- just going away from Michael's! But since I like it so much figured that I'd get that with my $10 certificate.

Make it a good day!

I got mine at JoAnn's. It was on sale again and they had the blue I need in stock, plus I got free shipping! I think you're right, it's just Michael's that's getting rid of it.

Bruce always says that the sun comes out at 6pm on Sundays. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Its'nt that the truth! :lol

Go look at the Other Crafts category in show and tell for the full story and more pix of the butterfly purse....

Mama K

Love it!!!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that tote!!! And I want one too----too bad you don't remember where you got that awesome fabric. Your Mom is going to LOVE it!!!!

Hope you had a nice visit with your cousin, Ann!!

Kuddles- Hope work was a breeze- it was super busy for me, but now I'm getting ready to head out to some craft club fun!! And the sun is still shining!! But it is colder and they are saying we may get frost tonight!

Mama, love the new purse. I want one. :(

Ann and Joanne, told you so. :rofl

Now, did I ever doubt you? :lol

Hope you had a nice visit with your cousin, Ann!!

But it is colder and they are saying we may get frost tonight!

I had a wonderful visit with my cousin and aunt and another aunt stopped by too! AND.......my cousin is going to come over on Wednesday for a sleep over! Don't know how much sleeping we'll get, but it will be nice to be able to chat just the two of us! Ugh, the weather, we're supposed to get a frost tonight too and they're talking snow flurries!

Thanks! You know, I think it was Joanne's, just not the one by my house! I uh...er....seem....to frequent several in the area!

Mama K

Lucky you! You have several to choose from! Woot!

Good morning!

Craft club was fun and I made some nice progress on the RR.

Ann- How fun- an adult sleep -over---or maybe you should say-a stay-up-over!:lol Glad that you had a great visit!

'Frost on the pumpkins' here too- and quite chilly out there. It's about 29 degrees! It is still March though and we were quite spoiled by the unseasonable temps we enjoyed the past few weeks. Lots of trees in bloom, flowers and vegetation popping up all around- hope they survive the frost!

Kuddles- I have to say again how much I :manyheart that butterfly tote.

Sue- Saw the pic of the turtle edgerydoo blanket you made! Did your friend just love it?

Sherry, tonya, Mary and everyone---thinking of you!

Have a good Tuesday everybody!

Good Morning everyone. It was a busy weekend but quiet after the boys left on Saturday afternoon. Did get some crocheting done on my shawler. Got some yarn for the prayer shawl but need to get white and they were out.

Will have to catch up tonight, will have to go and look at that butterfly purse.

Hope all have a great day today.

Good morning!

Joanne, we were chilly here yesterday......today up to 70! Then back down a bit....we also wonder if our plants will survive! And thanks again for the kudos on the butterfly purse! I only need to pick up a zipper pull and I am set! Oh darn! Must I go to Joanne's again today!???

Sue, what blanket pic! I must go see if I can find that! I did look for turtle fleece for you, no luck....

Ann - sounds like fun for you! Hope you are feeling good today!

Hope all my other peeps are doing well today!

Mama K

Good Morning everyone. It was a busy weekend but quiet after the boys left on Saturday afternoon. Did get some crocheting done on my shawler. Got some yarn for the prayer shawl but need to get white and they were out.

Will have to catch up tonight, will have to go and look at that butterfly purse.

Hi Sherry! We were typing together! Have a great day and we'll 'see' ya later!

Mama K

Too bad I used all that fabric Sue AND don't remember which store I got it from!

I don't want butterflies, just that purse in general Mama! :lol

Now, did I ever doubt you? :lol

I had a wonderful visit with my cousin and aunt and another aunt stopped by too! AND.......my cousin is going to come over on Wednesday for a sleep over! Don't know how much sleeping we'll get, but it will be nice to be able to chat just the two of us! Ugh, the weather, we're supposed to get a frost tonight too and they're talking snow flurries!

Turtle knows all. :lol

Glad you had a good visit! :cheer

Sue- Saw the pic of the turtle edgerydoo blanket you made! Did your friend just love it?

Yes she did! She texted me later to say she was in bed with it! :D

Sue, what blanket pic! I must go see if I can find that! I did look for turtle fleece for you, no luck....

You must have found it since you commented. :lol Thanks for looking though. :hug

Sue I did go looking and found it! Woot!

Didn't sleep good so very tired. However, kids are off this week for spring break AND my boss called in sick! Only going to be 6 of us in the whole 2 story building....ahhhhh....

Mama K

Had to take my mother in law to the dr yesterday. She has had the big D since Friday night. Complaining about her mouth hurting from what they did for a crown last week. But, I think she switched sides as to which side hurts.?? She is 89 and has been confused since dad died end of October, but it drives her crazy knowing she can't keep track of stuff. Praying she is better this morning.

Hidy Ho Everyone! Didn't sleep well and tummy isn't so happy, but the sun is shining again today and cousin is visiting tomorrow, so I'm going to make this a good day! I need to get a few things picked up before she gets here so I'd better get some energy fast! :lol Hope you all have a wonderful day! :hug

Good morning!

Craft club was fun and I made some nice progress on the RR.

Ann- How fun- an adult sleep -over---or maybe you should say-a stay-up-over!:lol Glad that you had a great visit!

'Frost on the pumpkins' here too- and quite chilly out there. It's about 29 degrees! It is still March though and we were quite spoiled by the unseasonable temps we enjoyed the past few weeks. Lots of trees in bloom, flowers and vegetation popping up all around- hope they survive the frost!

Have a good Tuesday everybody!

Craft club sounds wonderful! Glad you're making progress on your RR too! This weather is something! I know we were spoiled with the warm weather earlier, but I'm freezing now! :lol

They were out of white yarn! :eek It figures, lol! WTG on the shawler!

Good morning!

I only need to pick up a zipper pull and I am set! Oh darn! Must I go to Joanne's again today!???

Hope all my other peeps are doing well today!

Mama K

You poor thing, having to go back to Joanne's! :hug:hug:hug:lol

I don't want butterflies, just that purse in general Mama! :lol

Turtle knows all. :lol

Glad you had a good visit! :cheer

Yes she did! She texted me later to say she was in bed with it! :D

Yes, Turtle knows all! :lol Glad your friend loves her blankie!

Sue I did go looking and found it! Woot!

Didn't sleep good so very tired. However, kids are off this week for spring break AND my boss called in sick! Only going to be 6 of us in the whole 2 story building....ahhhhh....

Mama K

Only 6 in the building! WOOT!!!!!!!!

Had to take my mother in law to the dr yesterday. She has had the big D since Friday night. Complaining about her mouth hurting from what they did for a crown last week. But, I think she switched sides as to which side hurts.?? She is 89 and has been confused since dad died end of October, but it drives her crazy knowing she can't keep track of stuff. Praying she is better this morning.

Will say a prayer for your MIL :hug

:hug and prayers!

Mama K

Hugs and prayers for your MIL, Mary:hug

Wow, Kuddles- only 6 of you in the whole building!!! Now that's what I call a good day at work!

I feel so bad for you that you HAVE to make another trek to JoAnn's!:lol:lol:lol:lol

Hope the tummy calmed down a bit Ann!! Did you get what you need to get for your cousin's visit.

Sherry- Of all the colors to be out of ---white:eek Can't wait to see the shawler when it's done!! Hope your day at work went by quickly. Any news on the job hunt front?

Sue- I knew she would love that blanket:manyheart

Hugs to you all--

Hi All!

Mama K - that butterfly bag is beautiful!! Your mom will love it (and if she doesn't, I know a really good place in Oklahoma that it could come to LOL).

Sue- don't know if I told you but the turtle was so cute. I know Baby K loves it.

Ann - hope you're feeling better and I hope you had a great time with all your company.

Mary - prayers said for your MIL.

Well, I picked out another prayer shawl pattern that ony calls for one strand, so I strated it. I think it will work up quickly and it's super easy.

Joanne - glad you had a good time at craft night and that you're progressing on the RR. I really need to get MY RR out and finish it. Nothing on the job front, I'm not in a hurry, so if something looks good, I'll apply.

Work has been quiet, boss was out all last week and yesterday. Now it's back to normal. Got all the filing done!!!!! Yea!!!! Now to just keep it caught up LOL.

Have a great evening all.

thanks for the prayers for mom. Took her to the dentist today because she was complaining about that it hurt. Turns out it probably is just from having her mouth open from what they did last week. Guess it doesn't go away as fast when you are 89

Good morning

Sherry- did you finish the shawler? Or are you working on that and a new shawl?

Mary -glad that your mom is ok.

Nothing much new since last night. Weaved in tails on the RR that were there so far and worked another round before calling it a night

Have a good day one and all!!!!

Good morning!

Glad to hear from y'all! (oops my grandmother's kentucky accent crept in!)

Got a butterfly zipper pull and put it on mom's purse so I am set! Woot! While there, I used a 50% off coupon to buy a booklet on making some cute and unusual baby jackets....want to make some possibly for sale in the future or simply for charity. Both!

Mary, glad it was nothing serious!

Joanne, keeping busy as always I see......

I just worked up a new design for a Nook Color cover....something I've not seen before. Once I do another and tweak my instructions, I'll be looking for a few testers......so if any of you have a Nook and want to test, let me know!

Thanks again everyone for the kudos on mom's purse!

Well, gotta start getting around....moving slowly today.......

Love from Mama K

Mary, I hope your MIL is feeling better.

Ann, I hope you're feeling better! :hug

Sherry, :cheer the filing it done! All this time that I've known you I don't think I've ever heard you say that! :lol

Joanne, Mama, Melani, Evelyn, and everyone else HI!

:hug to all!

Hi All!

Mama K - that butterfly bag is beautiful!! Your mom will love it (and if she doesn't, I know a really good place in Oklahoma that it could come to LOL).

Sue- don't know if I told you but the turtle was so cute. I know Baby K loves it.

Ann - hope you're feeling better and I hope you had a great time with all your company.

Mary - prayers said for your MIL.

Well, I picked out another prayer shawl pattern that ony calls for one strand, so I strated it. I think it will work up quickly and it's super easy.

Joanne - glad you had a good time at craft night and that you're progressing on the RR. I really need to get MY RR out and finish it. Nothing on the job front, I'm not in a hurry, so if something looks good, I'll apply.

Work has been quiet, boss was out all last week and yesterday. Now it's back to normal. Got all the filing done!!!!! Yea!!!! Now to just keep it caught up LOL.

Have a great evening all.

WOOT for getting the filing done!! :cheer I always hated the filing the most - and I let it stack up, too. It is much easier to keep it caught up, though... :blush

:hi back at'cha Sue! :hug

:hi to everyone else, too!! :hug

Have a fabulous day!! (I think mowing the lawn is in my future... yes, in Michigan, and in March. What the What??) :lol

Mowing is in hubby's future today too, but then again it's FL it's a weekly thing all year long. One year I was talking to a friend in NY on Christmas and she asked what we did for the day. Mowed the lawn, cleaned the pool... :lol I don't mow anymore #1 since we have a smaller lawn (use to have to mow 5 acres) and #2 my allergies would put me in the ER.

Archived