ducky73

crochet tote addicts CAL

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!! We just got our internet back!!!! I've missed you guys soooooooooooooooooo much! :hug We were only without electricity for about 24 hrs, but the cable/tv/internet has been out the rest of the time! AGH!!!! I've made 2 scarves, a pair of fingerless gloves for DH some lip balm holder key chain things and a butterfly toy! Seems like I should have done a lot more, but my hands hurt so much! :lol I actually got out of the house today when I went to a dr's appt and got to see the destruction first hand. OMG! There are trees and wires down everywhere. A lot of people are still without power too. How did every one else here make out? I still can't believe that we have all this snow? 2 feet of snow in October is just NOT RIGHT! They have rescheduled Trick or Treat until this coming weekend for the kids. I sure hope the weather is good! They have a lot of cleaning up to do to make it safe for them to go around to the neighborhoods. Ok, time to try and catch up on all that I've missed! I'll be back! :hug

OH MY GOSH! :hug:hug You were SO missed! Glad to hear you are okay and BACK!!

Mama Kuddles

OH MY GOSH! :hug:hug You were SO missed! Glad to hear you are okay and BACK!!

Mama Kuddles

Thanks Mama! :hug

Hi everyone! Looks like things are finally winding down at work and at home, so will be able to be online more. Have some photos of things I made that I need to get off the camera, totes, totes, totes!!! Amazing when you don't have enough time on the net for personal stuff what you can accomplish :lol

Hugs and prayers to all that need them and miss you all a LOT!!! Glad to be back among friends again.

Good morning to all! Finally it is Thursday, almost TGIF! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val - wow! LOVING that RR! Great job!

Joanne, pix of the ones you've made? I want inspiration to finally do one of my own!

Sherry - I understand! I have a stack 12 inches thick to enter into the state database! YIKES! I'll probably get done just in time for.....the next quarter's reports and another 12 inch stack!

Tonyal - Hi hon!!!

Sue/Ann/Ducky - great big hugs to you! Hope you are all doing good this morning!

Don't want to leave everyone out so Mama K is sending up loves and hugs to all of you!

Mama K

Here are a couple of pics of RRs (well more than a couple:lol) Are you inspired Mama?

post-27163-135897708938_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897708942_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897708945_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897708948_thumb.jpg

post-27163-13589770895_thumb.jpg

Finally finished another SBT last night. Hopefully a pic can be uploaded this weekend. It was done in Vanna's Choice - colors of Olive and Seafoam. Sue helped me pick out the colors on our last shopping trip. She did a fantastic job once again!!

Can't wait to see it!!!

Designed a new market tote last night. You can see it in this month's TLC thread. Going to make it again (writing it down this time :lol ) and make adjustments. :)

:turtle:vheart

It's great!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!! We just got our internet back!!!! I've missed you guys soooooooooooooooooo much! :hug We were only without electricity for about 24 hrs, but the cable/tv/internet has been out the rest of the time! AGH!!!! I've made 2 scarves, a pair of fingerless gloves for DH some lip balm holder key chain things and a butterfly toy! Seems like I should have done a lot more, but my hands hurt so much! :lol I actually got out of the house today when I went to a dr's appt and got to see the destruction first hand. OMG! There are trees and wires down everywhere. A lot of people are still without power too. How did every one else here make out? I still can't believe that we have all this snow? 2 feet of snow in October is just NOT RIGHT! They have rescheduled Trick or Treat until this coming weekend for the kids. I sure hope the weather is good! They have a lot of cleaning up to do to make it safe for them to go around to the neighborhoods. Ok, time to try and catch up on all that I've missed! I'll be back! :hug
:) I'm so happy to hear from you. I was really worried!!!! :hug We had the storm too and there are still some of my friends at work who have no power-NW part of the state- and should be back hopefully by tomorrow!!! I was lucky- didn't lose power and no trees down--but there were lots of places that lost power, lots of trees down and many towns have also re-scheduled Halloween trick or treating. It just doesn't seem right to have all the snow in Oct!!! Again, I'm so glad you are ok!!!!

Hi everyone! Looks like things are finally winding down at work and at home, so will be able to be online more. Have some photos of things I made that I need to get off the camera, totes, totes, totes!!! Amazing when you don't have enough time on the net for personal stuff what you can accomplish :lol

Hugs and prayers to all that need them and miss you all a LOT!!! Glad to be back among friends again.

Hi scarf swap partner! Glad to have you back on the ville Can't wait to see all the totes!!!!!

Hugs to all!!!! Had a really nice visit with the little one after work. He just makes me so happy and no matter how busy and crazy work is, he makes everything all right:manyheart

Here are a couple of pics of RRs (well more than a couple:lol) Are you inspired Mama?

Beautiful RR's!!!

Can't wait to see it!!!

It's great!!!!

:) I'm so happy to hear from you. I was really worried!!!! :hug We had the storm too and there are still some of my friends at work who have no power-NW part of the state- and should be back hopefully by tomorrow!!! I was lucky- didn't lose power and no trees down--but there were lots of places that lost power, lots of trees down and many towns have also re-scheduled Halloween trick or treating. It just doesn't seem right to have all the snow in Oct!!! Again, I'm so glad you are ok!!!!

Hi scarf swap partner! Glad to have you back on the ville Can't wait to see all the totes!!!!!

Hugs to all!!!! Had a really nice visit with the little one after work. He just makes me so happy and no matter how busy and crazy work is, he makes everything all right:manyheart

So glad that you are safe too! I was worried that you were getting hit hard by the storm too! This is just crazy weather!

Joanne - beautiful RRs!!!

Toni - glad to see you're back and looking forward to seeing all the things you've made.

Another quiet evening. I'm beginning to feel better, so hopefully this weekend I can get some things done.

DH is going to apply at HL warehouse tomorrow, so keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Have a great night of rest, cause tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

Hugs to all!

these last 24 hours have been a lil insane. yesterday i saw my DH off to work and laid down to unwind on the couch...tv went off and came back on 3 times. BIL C PAP machine went off as did my mini fan...ok 6 am power off...fell asleep woke up again about 10 am still no power! so we made a few calls to surrounding towns to see if anybody had power...no such luck. we caled the power company and they clasimed the power would be back on we winally found a place that had poiwer around 2 pm. we finally found a place that had power and ordered lunch. i called my frineds ho were to be spending the nite and informed them of the glutch in the plans. no siiner did i hang up the phone did th epower come back on...

so on to the party...they were supposed to get there around 6 pm...didnt get there until 7...we literally staued up all nite and talked/played a few games of aggrivation and had a few rounds of drinks. i just go tup from the party a few hours ago. so im gonna say gnite til tomorrow

Good Morning Everyone! Can I tell you how good it feels to be able to come on here and say that! :D I hope you all have a wonderful Friday! :hug

Another quiet evening. I'm beginning to feel better, so hopefully this weekend I can get some things done.

DH is going to apply at HL warehouse tomorrow, so keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Have a great night of rest, cause tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

Hugs to all!

Glad you're feeling better! Will keep DH in my thoughts and prayers! :hug

these last 24 hours have been a lil insane. yesterday i saw my DH off to work and laid down to unwind on the couch...tv went off and came back on 3 times. BIL C PAP machine went off as did my mini fan...ok 6 am power off...fell asleep woke up again about 10 am still no power! so we made a few calls to surrounding towns to see if anybody had power...no such luck. we caled the power company and they clasimed the power would be back on we winally found a place that had poiwer around 2 pm. we finally found a place that had power and ordered lunch. i called my frineds ho were to be spending the nite and informed them of the glutch in the plans. no siiner did i hang up the phone did th epower come back on...

so on to the party...they were supposed to get there around 6 pm...didnt get there until 7...we literally staued up all nite and talked/played a few games of aggrivation and had a few rounds of drinks. i just go tup from the party a few hours ago. so im gonna say gnite til tomorrow

No power= not nice! I know! :lol

Good morning and TGIF! I overslept this morning and am getting ready to RUN out the door--have a great day

Morning all!

Ducky - no power bad, party good!

Joanne and Ann - good morning darlings!

All my other peeps, have a good day!

TGIF!!

Mama Kuddles

Love how these turned out. I have a RR pattern sitting next to my crochet chair and I see it nightly. Yup, one of these days it will be started. :lol

Glad you are feeling better. And good luck to hubby!

There's my Jana. Tude and all! :hug

Me? I have a "tude"??? Since when?? I am just a quiet little mouse who lives in a mouse hole. I come out once in a while. :devil

Ducky - glad the power is back on. Been there, done that (5 years ago we had a horrible ice storm and we had no power for 8 days). Glad you had a good time with friends.

Sue - Love the new bag!! Looking forward to seeing the pattern for that one. The colors on it were really pretty.

Joanne - Hope you have a great day today!!

Mama K - Enjoy your TGIF!!

Well, I'd better get busy. Everyone have a great Friday!! Hugs to all!

High Ho friends..................

just poppin' in to say :hi HI and let you know I'm still around. Things are getting out of hand with my son's soon to be ex..... so I've been a bit preoccupied with that and havent been around here .... I'm sorry!

hope all is well with everyone.

hows the snow? We had a day of snow fall... a couple days ago... but it melted by morning.

I hope to be around more next week as I have finished all the paper work needed for my son's lawyer.

have a great rest of the day and a wonderful weekend ladies!

Love ya

:heart

:mug

Things are getting out of hand with my son's soon to be ex.....

:heart

:mug

:hug I was having issues with my ex when we first split, so I know how you feel. I hope things get better for your family soon :hug

I hope everyone here is doing good, I just wanted to say hi :D

In the course of making christmas blankets and totes, I am also crocheting my wedding veil. I dont have much done, but Im committed to making my own. I need to get a pic up later today of what I do have done.

Im making it with Aunt Lydias size 10 in white. Not sure what size hok, but its on the slightly bigger end of the itsy bitsy hooks, LOL Right now its just a 6 point round ripple, but every 14 rows im going to add a new point in the middle of each "side" Im also going to make some small flowers to add to it , thinking I might make them in a purple and white combo since my bridesmaids and everyone will be in a deep purple.

But the wedding is in mid 2013 or 2014, the date is not set in stone yet, waiting on my fiancee to get a more solid job, which may be really soon. He has a once in a lifetime job offer to go work for the railroad starting at 22$ an hour. that sure beats the 8.05 hes making now.

Please keep fingers crossed , I know I am :)

It's almost time to go home!!!!! I'm so tired and so ready to go. It's been a very lllllloooonnngggg day.

Will have the grandsons tonight. Not sure what we will do, maybe watch a movie. Hopefully the oldest one is not grounded from games or tv. Will take my friend to Walmart to shop tomorrow, DH will keep the boys while I do that. Then we'll be watching football (OU and OSU for sure).

Immafreek--hope your fiancee gets the job. Looking forward to seeing the veil you're going to do.

Hope all of you have a great weekend! Stay warm and stay safe. Hugs to all of you.

heres the link to the pic of what I have done so far of the veil.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/379640_10150378414763328_710368327_8027439_1243586907_n.jpg

Im going to keep adding new points, and then fold it in half when i get it long enouigh and add a pretty edge to it but thats gonna be a while :) Not sure how long Im going to make it just yet.

Hidy Ho everyone!!!

Glad to be off for the next two days and not have a snowstorm in the forecast to put a damper on things!!:yay

Going to visit middle DD tomorrow! She is facilitating an art-integrated workshop tomorrow at a Reading Literacy kick off program. There are going to be activities and exhibits for pre-school through adult and she is very excited to be participating. I really won't get to visit with her that much but it will be interesting to see her in action! :yes

Sherry- Have fun with your grandsons! I know you will!!!

Kuddles- any plans with DD this weekend?

Tam- Praying that things work out ok for your DS!:hug

Lacey- the veil is going to be so nice when it's done. Prayers/positive thoughts that your fiance gets the RR job! (not round ripple, railroad-:lol)

Jana- Chuckled at how you said you are a mouse who comes out of the mouse hole every once in a while! Enjoy your weekend:D

Sue- Hope your day at work was good and went without incident!:)

Ann- Can't wait to see all the projects you worked on while 'in the dark' without internet!

Off to figure out dinner- (or who to call to deliver dinner):lol

Howdy Everyone! Hope you've all been having a nice Friday! I've been hanging out on Pogo trying to catch up on my badges! :lol I've also been working on some fingerless gloves that I promised to test for bobwilson123 before the power went out, but didn't get the pattern until it last night! That's it for my day. No snow! Hurray! A cold front coming thru, but we can deal with that! Have a great evening! :hug

Lacey, your veil is going to be beautiful! Sending prayers and positive thoughts that your fiance gets the railroad job! :hug

Tam, prayers for your family, especially your grandkids and your DS at this time. :hug

Sherry, hope you have fun with the grandsons tonight!

Joanne, enjoy your time with DD tomorrow! That sounds really interesting! I'll try to get pics of my stuff up tomorrow!

Mama K, hope you have a relaxing/enjoyable weekend!

Sue, hope you had a good/uneventful day!

Hugs and good wishes to all! :hug

Good evening,

Oldest GS was asleep before 6, didn't even eat supper. Hope he doesn't decide to wake up in the middle of hte night and keep me up LOL. Little one went to sleep before 8. So not much playing done tonight. Will have lots of time tomorrow to play.

Lacey, your veil will be beautiful. Thanks for sharing your pic.

Ann, glad you are doing well and there' no snow in the forecast for you.

Mama K - enjoy your weekend with DD.

Joanne - enjoy your day tomorrow.

Sue - hope your day is not too stressfull.

Everyone enjoy your weekend! Hugs to all.

Good morning!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!! And the good news--at least here on the east coast--when we go to sleep tonight, the clocks go back and we gain an hour of sleep!!!

Off to re-fill the coffee, do a little straightening up and then heading up to see DD!!!

Have a fab day!

After work we are having a volunteer appreciation BBQ at the park across from work (it's right on the inlet) and releasing one of the sea turtles. :)

Good Morning all, thanks ladies for the positive comments on the round ripple. It's nice to know that the color way works so well. :)

Moving right along on the granny go round tote, changed the color though. Didn't like the peaches and creme "pagentry" for this pattern. color way was to busy and the pattern go lost, so I switched it to bernat handicrafter cotton velvet orchid. Just started round 22, hope to have it finished today. back to stitching, I'll check back in later