crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy!

Yup Joanne, I DID sleep better last nite! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

And she loves going to my work! She already asked this morning 'you pick me up early?' and I said I can't. She said "you ask your boss?" and I said nope I can't. She'd go with me every day! LOL

Love to all!

Mama Kuddles

Good morning all. No internet at home, problems with the phone line. Called it in, no idea when it will be fixed, gave a date of Wed. Oct 19-oh well, will just wait and see what happens.

On the old computer to look here to see what's been going on. So I can't be here long.

Tammy - what a beautiful family - enjoy your son's visits.

Sue - let us know how you did, I'm sure you did great on it.

Ducky - you're very busy with all your projects! Looking forward to seeing the completed ones.

Mama K - Sounds like you and DD are having a great time.

Joanne - Glad you're still enjoying your birthday! Enjoy your time at Michaels.

I got the shawl completed and gave it my boss last night to take home to his wife. I hope she likes it. I used ILTY in Rose Cheeks (I think that's the color, left the yarn at home). It's a very easy pattern. I used 2 strands and a N hook (my Jimbo hook). I bought 6 skeins and used all most all of them. It's so nice and soft. Picture was taken with my cell phone so it's not a really good picture of the color.

post-27829-135897703396_thumb.jpg

Morning All! Happy I Love Yarn Day!!! I'll be :crocheting wherever I go today! How about you? Oh yeah, I might even talk DH into letting me buy a skein or two! :D

Hi all,

I got another birthday surprise at work today!!! Two of my co-workers gave me a gift certificate to Michael's!!! WOOT!!!! And another gave me a really nice plant and bag of M&M's! Just like Melani commented, it's like my birthday just keeps on going like the energizer bunny---and I'm loving it!!!!

Glad you're still getting to enjoy your birthday!!!

Morning all---TGIF and Happy I Love Yarn Day!!!!!!

Woot!!!

Howdy!

Yup Joanne, I DID sleep better last nite! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

And she loves going to my work! She already asked this morning 'you pick me up early?' and I said I can't. She said "you ask your boss?" and I said nope I can't. She'd go with me every day! LOL

Love to all!

Mama Kuddles

That's so cute!

Good morning all. No internet at home, problems with the phone line. Called it in, no idea when it will be fixed, gave a date of Wed. Oct 19-oh well, will just wait and see what happens.

On the old computer to look here to see what's been going on. So I can't be here long.

I got the shawl completed and gave it my boss last night to take home to his wife. I hope she likes it. I used ILTY in Rose Cheeks (I think that's the color, left the yarn at home). It's a very easy pattern. I used 2 strands and a N hook (my Jimbo hook). I bought 6 skeins and used all most all of them. It's so nice and soft. Picture was taken with my cell phone so it's not a really good picture of the color.

The shawl is very pretty! Hope you get your internet back soon! :hug

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Happy I Love Yarn day!!!! •¨¯`•

Tam ~ What a beautiful family you have. I can see why this pic brings tears to your eyes. Having them all together, plus the grandbabies all that the same time, is a true blessing. :hug :hug :hugThanks honey!!!!

It's wonderful to hear from you, Tammy! I'm so glad you're enjoying your time with your family!! :hug Take care & check in when you can... we've missed you, too ~ and we'll be here for you whenever life settles down a little bit for ya!! :ghugThanks sweetie... you're the bestest! :hug

Hi Everyone! Just checking in. I've been playing Pogo and working on Maddie's Christmas stocking all day! I got it finished! :cheer Hope you're all having a great day! :hughehehehe... fun!!!

Tam, you have a great looking family! aww... thanks!!!

Ducky, you sure are busy! Good luck with all your projects!

Hi all,

I got another birthday surprise at work today!!! Two of my co-workers gave me a gift certificate to Michael's!!! WOOT!!!! And another gave me a really nice plant and bag of M&M's! Just like Melani commented, it's like my birthday just keeps on going like the energizer bunny---and I'm loving it!!!!

That is so darn cool!

Tam- The pic of your children is gorgeous!!!! You must be thoroughly enjoying your time will all of them --stop in as you can!! thanks hon! Omgosh... I am so excited to have my son home and having times of all my babies around me!

!!!!

Howdy! Howdy back at ya.

And she loves going to my work! She already asked this morning 'you pick me up early?' and I said I can't. She said "you ask your boss?" and I said nope I can't. She'd go with me every day! LOL that is so stinkin' cute!

Love to all!

Mama Kuddles

On the old computer to look here to see what's been going on. So I can't be here long. :hi HI

Tammy - what a beautiful family - enjoy your son's visits. thanks sweetie!!!

I got the shawl completed and gave it my boss last night to take home to his wife. I hope she likes it. I used ILTY in Rose Cheeks (I think that's the color, left the yarn at home). It's a very easy pattern. I used 2 strands and a N hook (my Jimbo hook). I bought 6 skeins and used all most all of them. It's so nice and soft. Picture was taken with my cell phone so it's not a really good picture of the color. I'm sure she LOVED it!!!

:heart

:mug

Sherry - Wow! Gorgeous! AND so generous of you! Not surprised by that though....

Tam/Ann - hi! Yup she sure loves what she loves! My little punkin'!

Eating at my desk right now, then I think I'll use my 'real' lunch hour to go to Trader Joes to pick up FF feta cheese and some of their fruit! It is so dangerous to live in an area where I have everything within 5 minutes! I have to make myself not go every day and spend money! Yikes!

kuddles

Just a quick drop in to say hello and I've not forgotten about you. Everything is crazy here with connection problems, long work hours etc. Should be slowing down soon so I can have some personal time charged to my USB modem and not all time going to work! I do miss my Ville Friends so much!

I have a LOT of catching up to do!

Sherry - Wow! Gorgeous! AND so generous of you! Not surprised by that though....

Eating at my desk right now, then I think I'll use my 'real' lunch hour to go to Trader Joes to pick up FF feta cheese and some of their fruit! It is so dangerous to live in an area where I have everything within 5 minutes! I have to make myself not go every day and spend money! Yikes!

kuddles

I miss being close by to stores and things, but I know what you mean. If I lived too close by I'd be in trouble! I love TJ's and would want to go there all the time! :lol

Just a quick drop in to say hello and I've not forgotten about you. Everything is crazy here with connection problems, long work hours etc. Should be slowing down soon so I can have some personal time charged to my USB modem and not all time going to work! I do miss my Ville Friends so much!

Good to see you! We miss you too! :hug

I miss being close by to stores and things, but I know what you mean. If I lived too close by I'd be in trouble! I love TJ's and would want to go there all the time! :lol

Made out spending only $12! Bag of galas, 2 containers of FF feta cheese and frozen blueberries. Whew!

Have a good nite all!

Mama Kuddles

kuddles

Insert jealous smiley here!!! I love Trader Joe's and the closest one is about 25 minutes away...will be heading there again this weekend!!! I so wish it was closer!!! See you only spent $12.00--Woot!!!

We miss you around here too:hug

Sherry- Beautiful shawl!!! It is so pretty!!!!!

Ann and Tam--hope you had a great day!

Sue, Janna, Ducky, and the rest of the crew----hugs and hope you had a good "I love Yarn Day"

I had an awful commute home- storm passed through and traffic was a bear. But finally, I'm home and it's time to figure out a quick dinner and then I plan to do some "hooking"!!!! (with my :yarn)

Made out spending only $12! Bag of galas, 2 containers of FF feta cheese and frozen blueberries. Whew!

Have a good nite all!

Mama Kuddles

Woot! $12! Definitely spend more than that when we go to Trader Joe's but then it's an hour's ride away, so we make the best of it! (almost everything is an hour away! :lol) Have a great night! :hug

Ann and Tam--hope you had a great day!

I had an awful commute home- storm passed through and traffic was a bear. But finally, I'm home and it's time to figure out a quick dinner and then I plan to do some "hooking"!!!! (with my :yarn)

I did have a good day! Spent a lot of time with my hook! :hook Had a eye test this afternoon that cause a small seizure, but other than that no big problems. Will get the results of the tests next week when I see the dr. Enjoy your "hooking" time tonight and relax some. It's the weekend!

Have a wonderful night everyone. Hope you all enjoyed I Love Yarn Day!

Working extra hours...now sick again. Sorry if I just seem to be lurking lately. My brain just isn't focusing on much besides turtles and biology. :hug to all.

:turtle:vheart

:hug I'm the same way except instead of biology and turtles its ECG's and Russia. besides having major migraines and spending 8+ hrs a day on a computer.

Working extra hours...now sick again. Sorry if I just seem to be lurking lately. My brain just isn't focusing on much besides turtles and biology. :hug to all.

:hug:hug Oh, no...you need to rest-- And Gee, I have no idea why your brain is focused on turtles and biology:lol How'd you do on the practical?

:hug I'm the same way except instead of biology and turtles its ECG's and Russia. besides having major migraines and spending 8+ hrs a day on a computer.

I get the ECG's..but why Russia? Hope the migraines ease up!!!:hug:hug:hug

I get the ECG's..but why Russia? Hope the migraines ease up!!!:hug:hug:hug

I am working on my BSN, and have to take an ingratiated studies class hence the russia class. and add in the nursing infomatics with a group project which 2 people have just started working on it...and yep tomorrow is the due date. :think REALLY???????

Good morning!

tonya- One thing I didn't like about group projects is that there were always those in the group who waited till the last minute to do their part! Hope it all comes together since it's due today!!!! I also hope that your migraine has eased up.

Time for me to pour my 2nd cup of coffee and get the cleaning started. Then in a couple of hours I'm going to meet up with two friends for some hooky/coffee time!!!

Good Morning! Looks like our rain is over and we're going to have a nice day! A little blustery, but that's ok. We're heading to Jill's birthday party this afternoon. Hope it stays nice! I get to see all my kids/grandkids today! :yay Gotta get my snuggle time in with Maddie. Can you believe she's almost 4 months old! Have a great Saturday everyone! :hug

Aww, that stinks. Hope you feel better soon! :hug

You too, hope your migraines stop and you feel better.

Good morning!

tonya- One thing I didn't like about group projects is that there were always those in the group who waited till the last minute to do their part! Hope it all comes together since it's due today!!!! I also hope that your migraine has eased up.

Time for me to pour my 2nd cup of coffee and get the cleaning started. Then in a couple of hours I'm going to meet up with two friends for some hooky/coffee time!!!

Have a great time with your friends!!!

I wish I had to be on a computer. Most of the day I'm on my feet and on the move. :hug

:hug:hug Oh, no...you need to rest-- And Gee, I have no idea why your brain is focused on turtles and biology:lol How'd you do on the practical?

Thanks. :hug No idea yet... :(

Aww, that stinks. Hope you feel better soon! :hug

Thanks. :hug Glad you got some snuggle time. :)

Taking a quick break to pop in and wish Ann a wonderful day visiting all the grands!!! I know you'll have fun!!! And I'm sure they'll love the Halloween bags you are bringing them! Get is lots of cuddle time with little Maddie- they sure do grow fast!!! Can't believe Ryan will be 3 mos in a little over a week!!!

Sue- Hope your day isn't too draining at work! Take it easy!!!

Kuddles- what's on the agenda for you and your DD today? Does she have hockey?

Jana- Welcome to the weekend--you survived another week in the 'war zone'!!!

Off to clean some more...........not that I want to.......but I HAVE to!!!

Good morning everyone!

Joanne - DD and I are going to shop at but mostly the Whole Foods for something 'different'! Then just hanging. Floor hockey is only on Wednesday after school, thank goodness!

Sue - oh no! Sick again hon?? That is just so wrong! I sure hope you feel better soon!

Love to all!

Mama Kuddles

:hug:hug

:hug:hug to you too

The grands are here for the weekend and the oldest wants to go to her school's fall festival. So, let's see...her mom drove from Daytona to my house (45 mins) to drop the kids off, I'll drive back to Daytona this afternoon to go to her school, then drive back home. Tomorrow I'll drive BACK to Daytona to drop them off at Mommy's. Guess the gas companies will love me this weekend. :lol BTW it is Biketober Fest. Much watch for the 100,000 people that normally aren't around.

Off to play with the gd. The gs is still sleeping. Hugs to all and hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Toodles!

Archived