crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Happy Tuesday :hi Today has started off great. Trying to get back into my morning routine of getting up 15 mins early to have some reflection time for myself (aka Me and God time). Plus I went to Zumba :elle class last night which helps me to destress. Hubby never went to look at the roof to see what hit it. Instead he picked up his truck from the shop (finally) from his little boo boo a couple weeks ago. :lol

Joanne - Your time in Boston sounds wonderful. You definately were kept busy.

Sue - what the heck is a "lab practicle"?

Has anyone heard from Tam? She seems to be MIA lately.

Must get back to the War Zone. You all have a fantabulous day!

Toodles

Glad you're having a good day! I know Tam's been busy setting up her new site. And her son was home from the navy too! Not sure how long he was here.

I'm home!!! I had a great trip back home with only a 5 minute delay in a construction zone. The foliage was amazingly beautiful in Mass and in northern CT!! More so than when I drove up on Friday!! It's really something how Mother Nature can create such beauty and also wreak havoc too!!

Here's a pic of the RR and the scarf I made for DD...Now I want to start a scarf for her in the beautiful yarn she bought me!

Beautiful RR and scarf!!!! Glad you had a good trip home! I was just telling DH how nice the folliage was today! It happened all of a sudden!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sue - what the heck is a "lab practicle"?

It's an exam, but you have to show what you know. Part written test part skills test. :)

I'm home!!! I had a great trip back home with only a 5 minute delay in a construction zone. The foliage was amazingly beautiful in Mass and in northern CT!! More so than when I drove up on Friday!! It's really something how Mother Nature can create such beauty and also wreak havoc too!!

Here's a pic of the RR and the scarf I made for DD...Now I want to start a scarf for her in the beautiful yarn she bought me!

Both are beautiful!!

:turtle:vheart

Joanne - Belated Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fabulous time! The scarf and RR are beautiful!

Ann - Hope you're doing well.

Sue - congrats on the test! I'm sure you'll do well on the lab.

Mama K - glad you enjoyed your time off with DD.

Been busy with football practice, so it's late when I get home. Can't get on at work anymore since I have the new server ("they" will be checking to see where we go on the computer). GS has been better. They were practicing tackling tonight. Glad it's not me!

Got to work some on the shawl, will probably go back and work some more after I get off here.

Hugs to all!

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!!!

Sue- Good luck to you on the practical exam!! I know you'll do great!!!

Can't believe it's time to head back to Paradise already- seems like it was just yesterday that I was getting ready to go to Boston! Good times always seems to fly by don't they?

Hope you all have a good one, and I'll see you on the flip side!!!

Good morning!

Thanks Sherry - and tonite...wait for it....starts floor hockey practice! Now my girl is NOT sporty, but I signed her up for exercise for the winter. She tends to stand on the sidelines during recess but hoping this brings out her spark and she enjoys it!

Today I go to the state office first.......a mandatory meeting. My boss can't go so will just be little ole me...

Our 'nice weather' continues thru midday - then the rain comes. Much needed!

To all my peeps.............have a super great day!

Mama Kuddles

Morning all :hi Was able to work some more on the shawl last night and it is really turning out so nice. Much better than I originally liked it.

They are both beautiful! What pattern did you use for the scarf?

The pics I see when the trees are changing makes me miss living in NY when I was a kid. But the pics of the snow??? Nope, I'll take FL weather. :lol

Good morning!

Thanks Sherry - and tonite...wait for it....starts floor hockey practice! Now my girl is NOT sporty, but I signed her up for exercise for the winter. She tends to stand on the sidelines during recess but hoping this brings out her spark and she enjoys it!

Today I go to the state office first.......a mandatory meeting. My boss can't go so will just be little ole me...

Mama Kuddles

Can't wait to hear how she likes her new hobby. She may just find her spot and shine :yes

Must get to work here at the War Zone. Toodles!

Hi Everyone! I was going to write Good Morning! Then I realized that it's afternoon! Oops! I slept in until almost 9:30 this morning! :eek Everything must have caught up with me. Good thing it was DH's day off and he was home for Juno! I'm not in very good shape to be taking her out for her walks. He has left for a dr's appt in Springfield (a 1 1/2 hr trip each way) so hopefully she won't need to go out while he's gone. The sun was out when I got up, but looks like it's starting to cloud up. Supposed to rain for a couple of days I hear. Well, hoping my head clears up, I need to get back to working on my scarf that I started yesterday. Have a fantastic Hump Day everyone! :hug

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!!!

Sue- Good luck to you on the practical exam!! I know you'll do great!!!

Can't believe it's time to head back to Paradise already- seems like it was just yesterday that I was getting ready to go to Boston! Good times always seems to fly by don't they?

Hope you all have a good one, and I'll see you on the flip side!!!

yes, vacations seem to fly by so quickly. Hope your day goes by quickly!

Good morning!

Mama Kuddles

Hope DD enjoys tonight!!!

Morning all :hi Was able to work some more on the shawl last night and it is really turning out so nice. Much better than I originally liked it.

Must get to work here at the War Zone. Toodles!

Can't wait to see the shawl when it's done!!!

Hi Ann! Wow 9:30 - color Mama jealous! My DD was up at 4:20 am, as usual. I always hear her but she has been instructed NOT to bother me when she gets up, just play quietly in her room. Which she usually does!

Got done at the state office and now on lunch at home. Have to go back soon. Shucks!

I WILL let ya know how she likes (or doesn't like) floor hockey!

Love from Mama Kuddles

please continue to pray for my BIL...still having major pain and really bad headaches. doctors cant (or dont want to) find naything wrong so now (a week after they accident they decided they need a lawyer...um shouldnt that have happened last week if nothing wlse to have them on alert just in case???

on another note i sit here wondering how were gonna make ends meet this week...bills to pay gas to buy and barely any food in the house...debt over our heads.....unfortunately too "rich" for link (translation my DH & BIL make too much income.....but when we try to get debt reduction they day debt to income is too great....well um DUH thats why we need help

sorry for mini rant...had to vent or blow up at the wrong person

Hey Jana/Ann/everyone interested in how floor hockey went - she liked it! I got there during the last 15 minutes of practice, she wouldn't look at me, concentrating and actually had a hockey stick in her hand and was playing!

Woot!

kuddles

Hey Jana/Ann/everyone interested in how floor hockey went - she liked it! I got there during the last 15 minutes of practice, she wouldn't look at me, concentrating and actually had a hockey stick in her hand and was playing!

Woot!

kuddles

Wootie, Woot, Woot!!!:clap

Hi all,

DD called and invited me to come over after work for a "birthday" dinner! She made beef stroganoff and it was delicious!! What a great way to end the day!! Got lots of Ryan time in too-- he had his appt today- he's now 12 lbs 6 oz and he was in very good spirits and doing lots of smiling!!!

Kuddles- WOOT for DD liking floor hockey!!!! Wootie, Woot Woot!!!! That's great!!!

Ann- Hope all went well with DH's appointment today- and it's raining here too. I sure did luck out with the gorgeous weather I had while in Boston!!!

Sue- Hope the practical went well.

Jana- The pattern for the scarf is the Shelly scarf-http://www.crochetme.com/media/p/89470.aspx

I don't put the fringe on and I just winged it with putting some stripes of color.

Off to get ready for Harry's Law.

See you all in the AM

Good morning!!!! Rise and Shine!!!! Have a cup of coffee and get your day started (and don't worry, Ann- I'm having yours)!!!!

Trying to be positive about heading out to Paradise! It's a rainy day--but can't complain after the absolutely gorgeous, perfect weather I enjoyed while in Boston!!!!

Good morning and thanks for the hockey kudos! I was SO relieved!

Rain here too Joanne! But we had well over a week of glorious weather so I won't complain!

Have to go back again to the state office (went yesterday) but since I didn't sleep last nite I refuse to go till tomorrow! So I'll be in my own office today, hopefully sleeping at my desk!

Have a great day!

Mama K

The practical was a BEAR!! I have no idea how I did. :(

Woot!

kuddles

YEA!! :cheer

Morning Everyone :hi Thought I would pop in before the day got going here at the War Zone. Last night was quiet . Hubby was out in the woods hunting, son was at his friends. Just me and the dog. Got to work some more on the shawl. It's about half way done.

Woot!

kuddles

Woot! Woot! That is awesome!!:cheer

Hi all,

DD called and invited me to come over after work for a "birthday" dinner! She made beef stroganoff and it was delicious!! What a great way to end the day!! Got lots of Ryan time in too-- he had his appt today- he's now 12 lbs 6 oz and he was in very good spirits and doing lots of smiling!!!

Jana- The pattern for the scarf is the Shelly scarf-http://www.crochetme.com/media/p/89470.aspx

I don't put the fringe on and I just winged it with putting some stripes of color.

Beef Stroganoff?? Oh, how yummy. Haven't had that in years. (will be searching for a recipe today).

I knew that scarf looked familiar. That pattern has come off my hook several times. The way you changed it up is really cool!

Knowing you and your smart brain, I know you did fine. Don't worry too much. :hug

Ducky - said a prayer for you and your whole family today. It can be so rough to go day to day when you are feeling down. Just remember that we are here for ya. :hug

Off to do my daily stuff. Have a wonderful day! Toodles!

Morning Everyone! Been up for awhile just chit chatting with DH. It's a rainy day here today too. Like Joanne and Mama have said, can't complain, we've have some glorious days. I'm hoping it's gets nice again for Saturday since we'll be heading to DS's house for Jillybean's birthday party. It would be nice if the kids got to play outdoors! (and quieter too!) :lol Will be great to see them all though!

Hi all,

Kuddles- WOOT for DD liking floor hockey!!!! Wootie, Woot Woot!!!! That's great!!!

Ann- Hope all went well with DH's appointment today- and it's raining here too. I sure did luck out with the gorgeous weather I had while in Boston!!!

Sue- Hope the practical went well.

See you all in the AM

How nice of your DD! And you got some Ryan time in too! Bonus! :clap Thanks for asking about DH. It was his cardiologist, he's doing good. Got put on lipitor since he can't take simvistaton any more, and he needs to watch his weight, but he's doing good! Yay! I worry so much about him having another heart attack! Oooh! I DVR'd Harry's Law! Gonna watch it today! I love that show!

Good morning!!!! Rise and Shine!!!! Have a cup of coffee and get your day started (and don't worry, Ann- I'm having yours)!!!!

Trying to be positive about heading out to Paradise! It's a rainy day--but can't complain after the absolutely gorgeous, perfect weather I enjoyed while in Boston!!!!

Thanks for the coffee! :) Have a fabulous day!

Good morning and thanks for the hockey kudos! I was SO relieved!

Rain here too Joanne! But we had well over a week of glorious weather so I won't complain!

Have to go back again to the state office (went yesterday) but since I didn't sleep last nite I refuse to go till tomorrow! So I'll be in my own office today, hopefully sleeping at my desk!

Have a great day!

Mama K

Have a great day and hope no one disturbs your nap! :lol

I' sure you did fine!:hug

Morning Everyone :hi Thought I would pop in before the day got going here at the War Zone. Last night was quiet . Hubby was out in the woods hunting, son was at his friends. Just me and the dog. Got to work some more on the shawl. It's about half way done.

Woot! Woot! That is awesome!!:cheer

Beef Stroganoff?? Oh, how yummy. Haven't had that in years. (will be searching for a recipe today).

I knew that scarf looked familiar. That pattern has come off my hook several times. The way you changed it up is really cool!

Knowing you and your smart brain, I know you did fine. Don't worry too much. :hug

Ducky - said a prayer for you and your whole family today. It can be so rough to go day to day when you are feeling down. Just remember that we are here for ya. :hug

Off to do my daily stuff. Have a wonderful day! Toodles!

Sure is nice to have some quiet time alone sometimes isn't it! Have a great day! :hug

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon Ladies¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

How is everyone?

Boy have I missed alot! I have been so busy with my son home for his visit... I have barely been on the computer! I know you all understand... but I am still sorry for not being around... and I do miss you all!!! I have been working on my new online store a bit more... trying to get patterns written so I can get them tested... and spending all the rest of my time with my family! Oh... goodness... we had such a fun time at Chuck E Cheese last weekend! All my kids... and all my grandbabies!! It was fantastic!

I was able to get a picture of all 6 of my kids standing together... but the grandbabies .... well... they dont stand still well in a Chuck E Cheese... LOL... who can blame them though! So... a pic of them will have to come some other time! :)

post-18634-135897703275_thumb.jpg

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸My Babies¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

The tallest one is the 15yr old... then my two older sons...the one on the far right in back is my son that is in the Navy and is home till Nov. 2

Omgoodness it is so nice to have him here!!!

Then my beautiful daughter and my two youngest boys! Everytime I look at this picture... I get all teary eyed.... I cant believe how grown up and perfect they are!

Well... I need a coffee refill......you all have a fantastic day!

:manyheartand :hugs to all... and prayers where they are needed!!!!!!!!!!

:heart

:mug

Tam ~ What a beautiful family you have. I can see why this pic brings tears to your eyes. Having them all together, plus the grandbabies all that the same time, is a true blessing. :hug :hug :hug

GORGEOUS!! :manyheart

please continue to pray for my BIL...still having major pain and really bad headaches. doctors cant (or dont want to) find naything wrong so now (a week after they accident they decided they need a lawyer...um shouldnt that have happened last week if nothing wlse to have them on alert just in case???

on another note i sit here wondering how were gonna make ends meet this week...bills to pay gas to buy and barely any food in the house...debt over our heads.....unfortunately too "rich" for link (translation my DH & BIL make too much income.....but when we try to get debt reduction they day debt to income is too great....well um DUH thats why we need help

sorry for mini rant...had to vent or blow up at the wrong person

Sending positive thoughts & energy and a few prayers for good measure your way!! :hug

Woot!

kuddles

:cheer Yay!! I hope she continues to have fun!!

Hi all,

See you all in the AM

Well, your birthday just keeps going and going and going... :rabbit (that's supposed to be the Energizer bunny... :lol) Sounds like total AWESOMENESS to me!! :D

Isn't Harriet Korn just the best? :yes

:hug I'm sure you did just fine! Can't wait to hear for sure...

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon Ladies¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

How is everyone?

Boy have I missed alot! I have been so busy with my son home for his visit... I have barely been on the computer! I know you all understand... but I am still sorry for not being around... and I do miss you all!!! I have been working on my new online store a bit more... trying to get patterns written so I can get them tested... and spending all the rest of my time with my family! Oh... goodness... we had such a fun time at Chuck E Cheese last weekend! All my kids... and all my grandbabies!! It was fantastic!

I was able to get a picture of all 6 of my kids standing together... but the grandbabies .... well... they dont stand still well in a Chuck E Cheese... LOL... who can blame them though! So... a pic of them will have to come some other time! :)

[ATTACH]46367[/ATTACH]

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸My Babies¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

The tallest one is the 15yr old... then my two older sons...the one on the far right in back is my son that is in the Navy and is home till Nov. 2

Omgoodness it is so nice to have him here!!!

Then my beautiful daughter and my two youngest boys! Everytime I look at this picture... I get all teary eyed.... I cant believe how grown up and perfect they are!

Well... I need a coffee refill......you all have a fantastic day!

:manyheartand :hugs to all... and prayers where they are needed!!!!!!!!!!

:heart

:mug

It's wonderful to hear from you, Tammy! I'm so glad you're enjoying your time with your family!! :hug Take care & check in when you can... we've missed you, too ~ and we'll be here for you whenever life settles down a little bit for ya!! :ghug

Howwww-DEE! Wrapping my day here at work, yeah I know shouldn't be on the internet but I am! I picked up DD from school (took a super late lunch) and brought her back to work. She loves to visit! My pals all spoil her with candy, pencils and things to color. It IS a school after all!

thanks for all the hockey kudos! Prayers for those that need them!

And Sue, my sweet sweet Baby girl, I'm sure you did just fine! We all know how smart you are here!

Love,

Mama Kuddles

firstly id like ot thank everybody for hteir patience with my rants lately....

secondly ive been wading in the "frog pond" most of the afternoon....5 rows of wading to be exact LOL UGH!!!

thirdlyive got 4 YES 4 blankets in the works in various stages

1. turquoise & brown

2. watermelon & brown

both of these will have a cream boarder

3. a "harley" (white grey black & orange)

4. and last but not least another white pale green & sunshone

2 SBT for gifts

and id time permits im gonna try to "concoct" some ornaments

this weekend will be a tad crazy...DH & i have the goose memorial ride sunday morning/afternoon, then revival sumday nite thru the 19th

finally got the paperwork for DH appointment in november with the prtho in stl. gonna try and get THAT filled out saturday....

gope everybody is having a good day...will be back later this evening

Hi Everyone! Just checking in. I've been playing Pogo and working on Maddie's Christmas stocking all day! I got it finished! :cheer Hope you're all having a great day! :hug

Tam, you have a great looking family!

Ducky, you sure are busy! Good luck with all your projects!

Hi all,

I got another birthday surprise at work today!!! Two of my co-workers gave me a gift certificate to Michael's!!! WOOT!!!! And another gave me a really nice plant and bag of M&M's! Just like Melani commented, it's like my birthday just keeps on going like the energizer bunny---and I'm loving it!!!!

Tam- The pic of your children is gorgeous!!!! You must be thoroughly enjoying your time will all of them --stop in as you can!!

Kuddles- I won't tell that you were on the internet from work!:lol Your DD must love to come to visit where you work!!! Glad you had a good day and hope you get some sleep tonight!

Ann- WTG on finishing yet another project!!! Glad to hear that DH's appt went well!!!

Sue- I'm sure you did ok on your practical!!! I know they can sometimes be tricky!!!

Ducky- Wow you have a ton of projects going on!!! Hopefully, you won't have too many more trips to the frog pond!!!!

Archived