ducky73

crochet tote addicts CAL

Still feeling off. Got a 75 on my test. :( This week stinks.

:turtle:vheart

Ann - I'm glad you're feeling at least a little bit better. :hug

My bathroom remodel started this morning. :yuck My poor cats are so freaked out. They are locked in bedrooms except Oliver who managed to escape. Then he hid underneath the couch where I couldn't get to him. They might get it all done today. If not, they'll be there for a few hours to do the grout work tomorrow. I pray it's all done today. I don't want my cats to develope nervous conditions and lose their fur. Plus, I don't want to take a half day off work. :D Though, I could get some crocheting done. Hmm...:idea

Thanks Nicole! One day at a time! :) Hope your kitties are ok. Mine get so scared at every little thing too, especially Buster, the male. He's a real scaredy cat! :lol Hope they can finish your work today, but all that crochet time sure would be tempting....:hook

¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸ GOOD MORNING MY LOVELIES ¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸

how is everyone doing?

Gosh I miss you guys! I have been so busy getting ready for the craft fair this weekend! I'm super excited about it! You ladies are such a blessing to me! All the items that was sent that didnt go in the Fundraiser will go on my craft table in hopes to sell and bring in more $$$ for hubby!!! I'm working on my pricing sheet today!

I have to be honest... I have not been good at all at keeping up with whats going on with you all! I am so sorry!

Its a beautiful Fall day here today... sun is shinning... there is a cool crispness in the air.... birds are peeping... deer and other animals are rustling in the woods ........ Today is a good day for soup! Just might have to make a pot of homemade soup this afternoon! hmmm... yeah.... that sounds like a good idea! Poor Patrick is getting wisdom teeth in ... so a nice soft dinner would be nice for him! :)

It was Homecoming this last weekend........ Patrick looked fantastic in his tux once again this year!

[ATTACH]45601[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]45602[/ATTACH]

He had so much fun at the dance!

In November my sweet Michael gets to have his first school dance! :D

7th & 8th grade Winter Dance.... LOL... He is gonna be so cute!

Now my little David has been busy crafting and creating! I helped him work on a Science project where he had to create a 'cell' hehehehee... we made his from a pizza... so when he was done giving his demonstration.. the class got to eat it!

He has two pet praying mantis now! OMy!

Well.... back to work here. I need to keep getting this ready for the Fair! You all have a Wonderful Wednesday!

love you guys

:heart

:mug

Howdy again Miss Tam! Patrick sure is handsome! I'm sure Michael will have fun at his dance coming up. And that David of yours. You'd better be careful. You're going to have a zoo pretty soon! :lol Good luck with the fair this weekend! :hug

:hug:hug:hug

:hug:hug:hug

¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸ GOOD MORNING MY LOVELIES ¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸

how is everyone doing?

Gosh I miss you guys! I have been so busy getting ready for the craft fair this weekend! I'm super excited about it! You ladies are such a blessing to me! All the items that was sent that didnt go in the Fundraiser will go on my craft table in hopes to sell and bring in more $$$ for hubby!!! I'm working on my pricing sheet today!

I have to be honest... I have not been good at all at keeping up with whats going on with you all! I am so sorry!

Its a beautiful Fall day here today... sun is shinning... there is a cool crispness in the air.... birds are peeping... deer and other animals are rustling in the woods ........ Today is a good day for soup! Just might have to make a pot of homemade soup this afternoon! hmmm... yeah.... that sounds like a good idea! Poor Patrick is getting wisdom teeth in ... so a nice soft dinner would be nice for him! :)

It was Homecoming this last weekend........ Patrick looked fantastic in his tux once again this year!

[ATTACH]45601[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]45602[/ATTACH]

He had so much fun at the dance!

In November my sweet Michael gets to have his first school dance! :D

7th & 8th grade Winter Dance.... LOL... He is gonna be so cute!

Now my little David has been busy crafting and creating! I helped him work on a Science project where he had to create a 'cell' hehehehee... we made his from a pizza... so when he was done giving his demonstration.. the class got to eat it!

He has two pet praying mantis now! OMy!

Well.... back to work here. I need to keep getting this ready for the Fair! You all have a Wonderful Wednesday!

love you guys

What a handsome guy! First school dance for Michael, too. Wow! Things are always hopping at your place. :)

Thanks Nicole! One day at a time! :) Hope your kitties are ok. Mine get so scared at every little thing too, especially Buster, the male. He's a real scaredy cat! :lol Hope they can finish your work today, but all that crochet time sure would be tempting....:hook

I can't wait to get back home to check on the kiddos. I'll give them snuggles and calm their nerves. Hopefully I'll get home to a brand new bathroom that's completely finished. :xfin I'm not holding my breath though. :lol

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Mama Kuddles

Hi all,

I'm home in rainy NJ~~

It was starting to rain in VA though too- so all is good!

We had a nice leisurely trip home--and stopped for lunch/dinner at Cracker Barrel! We had a very nice time in Williamsburg! The weather is not looking promising for the rest of the week--but that just means more stay at home and crochet time!

Ann- Glad to hear you are feeling a better. I do like pumpkin ice cream--which reminds me, my DD made me some a couple years ago when I went to visit her....since I bought her some pumpkin ale, I'll have to ask her to make me some pumpkin ice cream!!!

Kuddles- Hope that the DULL meeting wasn't too painful today!!!

Nicole- So------did you come home to a new bathroom????

Sue- That stinks about not feeling well still and the 75---but 75 is still passing at least!!!

Tonya, Sherry, Tammy, Ducky---Hi to you all--hope you are all having a good day!!!

Time to unpack......

Hi Joanne honey! Glad you are home safe!

The meeting was very dull.....however we got out at 3:10 and DD's school was literally 7 minutes away! I signed her up for floor hockey for the winter.....right at the school! Starts next month! Good exercise!

Have a good nite all!

Mama K

Floor hockey sounds like a lot of fun!!! And how perfect that it's right at her school. That's so neat that so many things are so close to home for you!!!

Night all!

Sue - sorry you're still not feeling well. What a bummer about the test grade, hopefully the next one will be better.

Joanne - glad you're home safe! I love to go to Cracker Barrell, there's one not far from us and we went there a couple of weeks ago when DS was here. DH knows I love to go there so I can shop (rarely buy anything) but I love to look at all the neat things.

Mama K - glad your boring meeting is over. At least you got out early!! Floor hockey - sounds interesting but I've not heard of it. I hope DD enjoys doing it.

Ann - glad you're feeling better and got a little crocheting done.

Tam - what a handsome young man you have! Glad he had a good time at the dance.

Nicole - hope your bathroom got done and things are back to normal (well as normal as can be expected??).

Ducky - how's it going with the slippers? :hook

Work has been horrible this week. Too much to go into. We're having problems with getting the new server installed. Had no internet this morning, found a power strip that hadn't been turned on :eek, once we turned it on, the internet has worked fine.

Did get to crochet tonight, I'm a third of the way done with the blanket. Maybe I can get it done this weekend (while watching football on tv).

Rest well and hugs to everyone that needs them.

Good morning!

Sherry- Fingers crossed that today is a better day at work for you! Football and crocheting go hand in hand! (well for me, baseball and crochet, football and crochet and hockey and crochet:lol)

Yankees clinched the AL East last night:clap:clap:clap

I worked on the RR while watching the game last night and its coming along--slowly but surely!!!

Hope you all have a good day today---I know I will, if only because I am still on vacation from work!:yay

Sherry - hugs to you honey! Here's hoping work is better today!

Sherry/Joanne - yes I think the hockey will be good for her! Sherry - floor hockey just means they play on the gym floor and not on ice.....I'm hoping she gets more confident with this activity!

State mtg over......now back to my regular office today. Supposed to be a chilly high of 60 today so the kids will be hyper.......and it is already THURSDAY! Woot!

Love from Mama Kuddles

Feeling better. Back to work today.

My bathroom remodel started this morning. :yuck My poor cats are so freaked out. They are locked in bedrooms except Oliver who managed to escape. Then he hid underneath the couch where I couldn't get to him. They might get it all done today. If not, they'll be there for a few hours to do the grout work tomorrow. I pray it's all done today. I don't want my cats to develope nervous conditions and lose their fur. Plus, I don't want to take a half day off work. :D Though, I could get some crocheting done. Hmm...:idea

Poor Guys. Cooper can come stay with me. :D

Sue glad you're better! Have a great day at work.

Mama K - glad your meetings are over! I hate going to meetings like that.

Joanne - enjoy your day--especially since you're still on vacation!

Gotta get finished getting ready and go pick up my little GS. We had a lunch date yesterday--he invited me to come and eat with him at lunch at the day care. It was fun and he didn't cry when I left to go back upstairs to work.

Have a great day!

i give up i absolutely give up!

i have 2 daus before the benefit and 2 patterns clashing about in my head and neither one is working out the way i want them to.....UGH!

welcome home from your trip joanne!

its nice and icky here today...not currently raining but it sure looks like it could pour at any second.

ill be back later this afternoon/evening....gonna see what i can find on ravelry

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Highty Ho Friends¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

just wanted to pop in and say :hi

I'm super busy today getting stuff ready for the Craft Fair on Saturday. :eek Omy.... I'm nervous!

I'm nervous about the prices... I'm nervous about stuff selling... I'm nervous that I'm nervous... LOL

Since my mom is coming and going to sell her sewn totes.... I made up a sign for the table... T&K Crafts :D I'm printing business cards now!

Thanks for all the compliments about Patrick! He gets to dress up this weekend for work. There is a wedding going on and he is to park cars and later tend to tables. So he gets to put on his black & whites.... slacks... shirt and tie! He loves dressing up!

Okay... back to work!

love you guys!

catch up later

man I need more coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi everyone! I miss y'all soooooo much!!!! Life and work have been a bear and throw in the connection problems and the cost of internet if I go over 5mg and you have my life in a nutshell :( However, I will be posting at least once a week from now on. Just can't live without my Ville friends :)

Catching up once a week will be easier than catching up all that I've missed, so just know I send love, hugs and prayers to everyong!

Hi all,

I'm home in rainy NJ~~

It was starting to rain in VA though too- so all is good!

We had a nice leisurely trip home--and stopped for lunch/dinner at Cracker Barrel! We had a very nice time in Williamsburg! The weather is not looking promising for the rest of the week--but that just means more stay at home and crochet time!

Nicole- So------did you come home to a new bathroom????

Welcome home! I hope you had lots of fun. :hug No, the bathroom wasn't finished. It STILL isn't finished either. :angry They have to come back tomorrow to do the plumbing stuff, but it's really supposed to be done tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it! It looks good though. I'm just ready to have my house back.

Hi Joanne honey! Glad you are home safe!

The meeting was very dull.....however we got out at 3:10 and DD's school was literally 7 minutes away! I signed her up for floor hockey for the winter.....right at the school! Starts next month! Good exercise!

Have a good nite all!

Mama K

Floor hockey! How fun!!! I bet DD will love it. I started playing hockey (on ice skates) when I was five. It was a lot of fun and I've loved hockey since.

Nicole - hope your bathroom got done and things are back to normal (well as normal as can be expected??).

Work has been horrible this week. Too much to go into. We're having problems with getting the new server installed. Had no internet this morning, found a power strip that hadn't been turned on :eek, once we turned it on, the internet has worked fine.

Did get to crochet tonight, I'm a third of the way done with the blanket. Maybe I can get it done this weekend (while watching football on tv).

Rest well and hugs to everyone that needs them.

Not quite back to "normal" yet. I had to go to a friend's house for a shower last night. I'll be going back there again tonight. Thankfully he's an easy going kind of guy and let's me do thing like that without a fuss.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble at work. :hug I hope things get better very soon. I'd love to see the blanket once it's done. :hook

Feeling better. Back to work today.

Poor Guys. Cooper can come stay with me. :D

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'd happily send Cooper for a visit. He loves to meet new people. Cooper and Hank are perfectly fine with the strange men in the house. The others, especially Oliver, not so much.

Oh I have to tell you that Coop "cheated" on you the other day. Jared was over and had his laptop bag with him. Cooper laid directly on his bag and had a nap. :lol

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Highty Ho Friends¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

just wanted to pop in and say :hi

I'm super busy today getting stuff ready for the Craft Fair on Saturday. :eek Omy.... I'm nervous!

I'm nervous about the prices... I'm nervous about stuff selling... I'm nervous that I'm nervous... LOL

Since my mom is coming and going to sell her sewn totes.... I made up a sign for the table... T&K Crafts :D I'm printing business cards now!

Thanks for all the compliments about Patrick! He gets to dress up this weekend for work. There is a wedding going on and he is to park cars and later tend to tables. So he gets to put on his black & whites.... slacks... shirt and tie! He loves dressing up!

Okay... back to work!

love you guys!

catch up later

man I need more coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Howdy! Lots of prayers for a successful, fun craft fair. :hug

i give up i absolutely give up!

i have 2 daus before the benefit and 2 patterns clashing about in my head and neither one is working out the way i want them to.....UGH!

welcome home from your trip joanne!

its nice and icky here today...not currently raining but it sure looks like it could pour at any second.

ill be back later this afternoon/evening....gonna see what i can find on ravelry

:hug Hang in there!

Hi everyone! I miss y'all soooooo much!!!! Life and work have been a bear and throw in the connection problems and the cost of internet if I go over 5mg and you have my life in a nutshell :( However, I will be posting at least once a week from now on. Just can't live without my Ville friends :)

Catching up once a week will be easier than catching up all that I've missed, so just know I send love, hugs and prayers to everyong!

:hi Good to hear from you!!!

Ok guys. I just have time to pop in here and get your opinions on this. This is the little thing that popped into my dream. :lol Yeah, I have some weird dreams. When I was little, I would take lunch to school. My mom would always draw Kilroy on my napkins with a little note. It helped as I hated school. Anyway, Kilroy is back only as a clutch, purse, hook holder or whatever you want him to be. :D He needs a little tinkering here and there and I wish I had used RHSS instead of ILTY as it was almost too soft to hold him up but I've been trying to get him done. He will be offered as a free pattern on my blog. I wanted to show you guys first as I trust your opinions before I post him anywhere though.

Right now, I'm in a rush. Promised Lil_hippie I would take her to the rodeo parade and rodeo today. It's been rainy all morning but finally stopped but the high is 61 w/ low of 46. Will be bundling up for sure! I'll check back with you guys later tonight. Hugs to all. :hug

post-44513-135897698929_thumb.jpg

post-44513-135897698933_thumb.jpg

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'd happily send Cooper for a visit. He loves to meet new people. Cooper and Hank are perfectly fine with the strange men in the house. The others, especially Oliver, not so much.

Oh I have to tell you that Coop "cheated" on you the other day. Jared was over and had his laptop bag with him. Cooper laid directly on his bag and had a nap. :lol

Oh Cooper! How could you??? :(:lol

Ok guys. I just have time to pop in here and get your opinions on this. This is the little thing that popped into my dream. :lol Yeah, I have some weird dreams. When I was little, I would take lunch to school. My mom would always draw Kilroy on my napkins with a little note. It helped as I hated school. Anyway, Kilroy is back only as a clutch, purse, hook holder or whatever you want him to be. :D He needs a little tinkering here and there and I wish I had used RHSS instead of ILTY as it was almost too soft to hold him up but I've been trying to get him done. He will be offered as a free pattern on my blog. I wanted to show you guys first as I trust your opinions before I post him anywhere though.

Right now, I'm in a rush. Promised Lil_hippie I would take her to the rodeo parade and rodeo today. It's been rainy all morning but finally stopped but the high is 61 w/ low of 46. Will be bundling up for sure! I'll check back with you guys later tonight. Hugs to all. :hug

That's too cute!!

Hi all,

Steph- That is sooooo cute!!! I don't know who Kilroy is, but that bag is mighty darn cute!! Hope you and DD had fun at the rodeo!

Sue- Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!!

Toni-Great to see you post!!!!! Missed you here on the Ville!!!!

Nicole- It'll be so nice when the bathroom is finally finished!!!! DD is going to get us tickets to go to the Bruins game on my Birthday when I'm visiting her. My birthday falls on Columbus day this year, so she's off work and it's a day game!!! I'm very excited even though I'm a Devils fan it'll be fun to watch the Stanley Cup Champions!!!!!

Sherry- Hope you had a good day today!!

Kuddles- Hope your day went by quickly!!!!

I had a wonderfully relaxing day today!!! Went to Joann's (wish we had a SUPER Joanns like Mama K), and also went to ACMoore. Not much jumped in my cart but I did use some coupons!!!! This afternoon, I stopped by DD's house, we had lunch together and then she, Ryan and I came to my house for Ryan to have a change in scenery. We had a great afternoon and we took a nice long walk.

I could really get used to not having to go to work!!!:yes

I think it is way cute!

kuddles

Hi gals! Yes Joanne the day went back fairly quickly!

Was supposed to go to the state office first instead of my office but of course, left the folder right on my desk! Grrrrr....I'll go to my office and then go to the state office later....

Well dinner soon and just 'being' with DD.....she is in a good mood! We took a walk! Life is good!

Love from Mama K

Hi Everyone! Longggggggg day, but I had a wonderful surprise when I got home! I was the lucky recipient of Mama K’s Snow Topped Mountains Tote! I am on :c9! My day got much better after I opened my mail! :lol

Joanne, glad you are still enjoying your vacation! Congrats to the Yankees! Oh, lucky you getting to go to a Bruins game!!!! :clap Enjoy!

Sue, glad that you’re feeling better!!!:hug

Sherry, hope work starts going better! Your little “date” with your gs sounds like fun!

Nicole, glad the bathroom is looking good, even if it isn’t finished. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Ducky, awww, hope you can find a pattern that works out for you!:hug

Tam, I’m sure things will go great this weekend!Praying for ya!

Toni, so good to hear from you! :hug!!!

Mama K, floor hockey sounds like fun! I’d never heard of it before. I love hockey! Should be great exercise!

Stephanie, I LOVE Kilroy!!! Hope you had fun at the rodeo!

Adorable

I feel like I've been gone forever! Hugs & Prayers to everyone who needs/wants them. Between work & my youngest dd's cheerleading, their hasn't been a lot of time to visit or crochet.

Too cute!! Love him. :manyheart

Oh Cooper! How could you??? :(:lol

Men, even the feline version, they'll lay on anyone's bag. :ohdear

Nicole- It'll be so nice when the bathroom is finally finished!!!! DD is going to get us tickets to go to the Bruins game on my Birthday when I'm visiting her. My birthday falls on Columbus day this year, so she's off work and it's a day game!!! I'm very excited even though I'm a Devils fan it'll be fun to watch the Stanley Cup Champions!!!!!

I could really get used to not having to go to work!!!:yes

Fun, fun! Do you know who they are playing? Watching any NHL game live is lots of fun even when your favorite team isn't playing. Plus, seeing the reigning champs is always cool.

Was supposed to go to the state office first instead of my office but of course, left the folder right on my desk! Grrrrr....I'll go to my office and then go to the state office later....

Well dinner soon and just 'being' with DD.....she is in a good mood! We took a walk! Life is good!

Love from Mama K

Glad you and dd are having a good one. :hug

Hi Everyone! Longggggggg day, but I had a wonderful surprise when I got home! I was the lucky recipient of Mama K’s Snow Topped Mountains Tote! I am on :c9! My day got much better after I opened my mail! :lol

Nicole, glad the bathroom is looking good, even if it isn’t finished. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

I'm so glad you got the bag from kuddles. You're definitely a wonderful, deserving person! If the bathroom isn't done tomorrow, I'm going to start to twitch. :lol

I feel like I've been gone forever! Hugs & Prayers to everyone who needs/wants them. Between work & my youngest dd's cheerleading, their hasn't been a lot of time to visit or crochet.

:hi Howdy! Good to "see" you. :)