crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

well.. gotta rainy day here. Looks like I'll be staying in and crocheting until time to get the boys from school!

thats okay though.. .my neck and back are killing me and my head is pounding. :sigh... oh is life!

mamaK........ I am worried about your daughter! how is she? Thats so long to have such a high fever! :(

Oh Joanne...... more crochet time for you! :hook

:hug & :heart to everyone else. I need to get a refill on my coffee and get a new ice pack for my neck.

bbl

:heart

:mug

bbl

Hope the ice pack helps! :hug

Thanks sweetie, she isn't yet, but I'm hopeful for tomorrow!

Yeah i did the tepid bath....let's just say the neighbors probably thought I was be-heading her!

I know and thanks for caring sweetie! I'm hoping the new meds do the trick!

Love to all!

Mama Kuddles

Poor sweetie (and Mama K too!) praying that the new meds kick in soon! :hug

Afternoon All,

Had to take littlest GS to the dr today. He was complaining of his ear hurting last night and this morning he cried (real tears even) all the way to work saying he wanted to go to the dr. So, we went. No strep but his ears are red, so we're going take some antibiotics. Not sure if he'll be home with me tonight as oldest one has football practice.

Please keep my niece, Sherri, in your prayers and thoughts. The donor backed out for the bone marrow. She's not sure why. Now they have to start the process all over again. She's really getting discouraged. She looks so very tired, I know that she's hurting.

Boy, what's happening with out little ones? One of my little granddaughters has strep too! She's 2 1/2 yrs old. Hope your GS feels better real soon! I'll definitely keep praying for Sherri too. That's too bad that the donor backed out. It has to be very discouraging. :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.............:: Afternoon ::..............

Afternoon All,

Tam - have fun crocheting! thanks hon! I am! :hook

Had to take littlest GS to the dr today. He was complaining of his ear hurting last night and this morning he cried (real tears even) all the way to work saying he wanted to go to the dr. So, we went. No strep but his ears are red, so we're going take some antibiotics. Not sure if he'll be home with me tonight as oldest one has football practice. my goodness! poor baby! hope he feels better REAL soon!

Please keep my niece, Sherri, in your prayers and thoughts. The donor backed out for the bone marrow. oh honey! I'm so sorry! you can bet I'll be praying!!! :hug She's not sure why. Now they have to start the process all over again. She's really getting discouraged. She looks so very tired, I know that she's hurting.

Hope the ice pack helps! :hug

yeah... it will... just take a few days... looks like I need to spend more time with my neck brace before bed.

Boy, what's happening with out little ones? One of my little granddaughters has strep too! She's 2 1/2 yrs old. aww... sweet baby! praying for her Ann! :hug Hope your GS feels better real soon! I'll definitely keep praying for Sherri too. That's too bad that the donor backed out. It has to be very discouraging. :hug

Just saw video of VT and the devastation there.

My brother is a State Trooper in VT. He sent us some pictures. All those mountains are just funnels for the rain. The valleys are getting soaked. Said their old neighborhood was evacuated and their former neighbors had to be rescued. :eek

Had to take littlest GS to the dr today. He was complaining of his ear hurting last night and this morning he cried (real tears even) all the way to work saying he wanted to go to the dr. So, we went. No strep but his ears are red, so we're going take some antibiotics. Not sure if he'll be home with me tonight as oldest one has football practice.

Please keep my niece, Sherri, in your prayers and thoughts. The donor backed out for the bone marrow. She's not sure why. Now they have to start the process all over again. She's really getting discouraged. She looks so very tired, I know that she's hurting.

Poor little guy! I hope he's feeling better.

That really sucks for your niece. I hope a new donor is found. :hug

My former boss just had a double lung transplant yesterday (she has CF). My problems are nothing in comparison.

:turtle:vheart

My former boss just had a double lung transplant yesterday (she has CF). My problems are nothing in comparison.

That is what I keep trying to tell myself and it works, most of the time!

:hug and :manyheart to all that need them today!

Mama Kuddles

Yeah i did the tepid bath....let's just say the neighbors probably thought I was be-heading her!

That brought back old memories! When the younger son was very small, he spiked a high fever while in the hospital. They put ice packs in the arm pit and groin areas.

:( need some prayers please!

Patrick lost his wallet at school today. He's looked all day. His little heart is broken. He just got the 'official hard copy' of his drivers permit yesterday. I'm sure at this point some kid found it.. and ditched it... or Patrick would have found it.

He lost family pics and the pic of him and his little girlfriend from Homecominig last year. Of course he lost money and a few gift cards that only had a touch of money on them... but he really just wants his pictures and permit back.

So I know this may seem silly to pray about .. but if you wouldnt mind... both him and I would appreciate it very much!!!

It broke my heart driving home from school tonight with him crying ...... :sigh

thank you!

love you guys

Patrick lost his wallet at school today. He's looked all day. His little heart is broken. He just got the 'official hard copy' of his drivers permit yesterday. I'm sure at this point some kid found it.. and ditched it... or Patrick would have found it.

He lost family pics and the pic of him and his little girlfriend from Homecominig last year. Of course he lost money and a few gift cards that only had a touch of money on them... but he really just wants his pictures and permit back.

So I know this may seem silly to pray about .. but if you wouldnt mind... both him and I would appreciate it very much!!!

thank you!

love you guys

you got 'em...:hug

My brother is a State Trooper in VT. He sent us some pictures. All those mountains are just funnels for the rain. The valleys are getting soaked. Said their old neighborhood was evacuated and their former neighbors had to be rescued. :eek

I got the video clip sent from my former next door neighbor growing up. I used to babysit for the family, He was about 3 and I was 12- Our family has kept in touch with their family ever since. Another thing we have in common, "sis"- we know people in VT!

Praying for your former boss--that is the understatement- My problems are absolutely NOTHING in comparison to what lots of folks are going through Prayers and positive thoughts for her and her family.

That is what I keep trying to tell myself and it works, most of the time!

:hug and :manyheart to all that need them today!

Mama Kuddles

I do too- and here's an extra :hug for you- and one for DD :hug

thank you!

love you guys

Oh, that is terrible- Prayers coming your way. Oh, and a package is on its way too--mailed it today.

Our office got power back and we went to work at noon today- it was sooo busy and 2 new employees started today..Why, oh why didn't they have them start tomorrow??? Crazy!!! Anyway, I was really tired, so on the way home, I stopped for a manicure and pedicure---you know how I love that massage chair.

Sherry- Praying that another donor is found for your niece and that your GS feels better soon

Ann- How was your day- and how are you feeling? Is the BP back to "your" normal?

Steph- Sorry to hear that your folks got the same bug as you- hopefully these meds will knock it out. Be careful with that hay!

Just getting around to eating dinner- thank goodness for leftovers!!!

See you all in the AM

Hugs all around!!!:hug

tammy sweetheart prayer requests are never silly.....just people are silly....

wait a second that didnt quite come out right.....

i think what i meant to say was some people might think it silly to pray for a lost wallet....im not one of those people hun....

ive prayed over things like that too....like my stubborn car

ANYHOO HUN.....PRAYERS FOR A FOUND INTACT WALLET!!!

thank you!

love you guys

NOT silly at all. God cares about the little birds..He REALLY cares about Patrick and his stuff. Holy Spirit lead Patrick to where the wallet is.

Tam - prayers said that his wallet and everything will be found.

Prayers have been said for those in the flood areas.

Mama K and Ann - hope your little ones are feeling better soon. There's just a lot of sickness going around. GS seemed to be feeling better, got the first dose of antibiotics in him.

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts for Sherri. Will keep you posted on her.

Looking forward to this weekend when my son and DIL come. Not sure when they are coming, so I need to find out.

Will be going to another football game on Thursday evening. At least GS says now he's beginning to like playing. at first he hated it and begged not to go!! I'm mean, I said no you have to play for this season and if you don't like it, then we'll talk when it's time to play again.

Everyone rest well!

Hey ladies,

Just a quick check in again. I haven't read through any posts so am not trying to be rude by not giving individual responses :hug It's been a LONG day and tomorrow will be too. I officially no longer live in Philadelphia :yay:clap We'll be driving to Pitt on thursday morning and I can't wait I am just so excited :bounce

I hope all is well and will try to check in again tomorrow :hug

dr has put me on an antibiotic to get rid of a mild infection......boy are they kicking my rear end...

Good morning!

Ducky and all who are who have kids fighting infections- GET WELL SOON!!!

Marisa- I'm glad that you checked in-and rest up today for your trip to Pitt!! I'm going to miss you at our meet-ups:( but I'm thrilled and excited for you as you begin this next chapter in your life:hug

My Yankees beat the Red Sox last night:clap:clap:clap

I'm up early today- going to head into Paradise soon and the plan is to make up the 4 hours from yesterday so I only have to use 8 hrs of vacation time for Monday....

Have a good day all- Hugs all around:hug:hug

Our office got power back and we went to work at noon today- it was sooo busy and 2 new employees started today..Why, oh why didn't they have them start tomorrow??? Crazy!!! Anyway, I was really tired, so on the way home, I stopped for a manicure and pedicure---you know how I love that massage chair.Glad you got some relaxation time in!

Ann- How was your day- and how are you feeling? Is the BP back to "your" normal?Back to the low side of normal.

Just getting around to eating dinner- thank goodness for leftovers!!!

See you all in the AM

Hugs all around!!!:hug

Mama K and Ann - hope your little ones are feeling better soon. There's just a lot of sickness going around. GS seemed to be feeling better, got the first dose of antibiotics in him.

Glad the medicine is working!

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts for Sherri. Will keep you posted on her.

Looking forward to this weekend when my son and DIL come. Not sure when they are coming, so I need to find out.

Will be going to another football game on Thursday evening. At least GS says now he's beginning to like playing. at first he hated it and begged not to go!! I'm mean, I said no you have to play for this season and if you don't like it, then we'll talk when it's time to play again.

Everyone rest well!

My grandson was the same way the first year he played football. he loves it now!

Hey ladies,

Just a quick check in again. I haven't read through any posts so am not trying to be rude by not giving individual responses :hug It's been a LONG day and tomorrow will be too. I officially no longer live in Philadelphia :yay:clap We'll be driving to Pitt on thursday morning and I can't wait I am just so excited :bounce

I'm so happy for you! Good luck on your new life journey!!! :hug

dr has put me on an antibiotic to get rid of a mild infection......boy are they kicking my rear end...

:hug

Good morning!

My Yankees beat the Red Sox last night:clap:clap:clap :cry

I'm up early today- going to head into Paradise soon and the plan is to make up the 4 hours from yesterday so I only have to use 8 hrs of vacation time for Monday....you just might need another mani/pedi! :lol

Have a good day all- Hugs all around:hug:hug

Normal temp this morning! WOOT WOOT WOOTINGTON!

Thanks again for all your prayers and good thoughts!

Hopefully resting today will do the trick!

Mama Kuddles

WOOT!!!!!!

Done! Not silly at all, Tammy. Just a mom worried about her kid! :manyheart I have a 14yo who would be heartbroken by the same thing.

Hey ladies,

Good luck!!

Ducky, I hope you feel better!

Normal temp this morning! WOOT WOOT WOOTINGTON!

Thanks again for all your prayers and good thoughts!

Hopefully resting today will do the trick!

Mama Kuddles

Yay, MamaK! :clap Glad to hear that the worst might be over.

I have one home sick today, my 14yo ds. School started 1 1/2 weeks ago, and the bugs are already flying around, apparently.

Cleaning house a bit this morning before working. Then I have to buckle down. Have a book review essay due tomorrow that's barely done. I'd rather be crocheting... :devil

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

You guys are the BEST! thank you!!

Hope you feel better soon ducky!

mamaK......... I am so glad your daughters temp is down! :whew....

DrAnn.......... Prayers for your son! hope he feels better real soon!

Oh... Joanne... what a nice treat for yourself! Good for you!

need more coffee.... check back more later

Boy, sure has been quiet around here all day. Were is everyone? My internet has been acting up. I thought I'd have a ton of pages to catch up on! :lol

Done! Not silly at all, Tammy. Just a mom worried about her kid! :manyheart I have a 14yo who would be heartbroken by the same thing.

Good luck!!

Ducky, I hope you feel better!

Yay, MamaK! :clap Glad to hear that the worst might be over.

I have one home sick today, my 14yo ds. School started 1 1/2 weeks ago, and the bugs are already flying around, apparently.

Cleaning house a bit this morning before working. Then I have to buckle down. Have a book review essay due tomorrow that's barely done. I'd rather be crocheting... :devil

Hope your DS is feeling better soon!

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Normal temps ALL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my little girl back! She is happy and sassy (don't know where she gets that!) so back to school for her and back to work for me!

Again, thank you for all your prayers and kind thoughts! It sure helped!

Mama Kuddles

ya know what?> this infection i have well im not really feeling bad per se....i mean it hurts but i just feel kinda run down from it..not really sick...go figure!

I have my little girl back! She is happy and sassy (don't know where she gets that!) so back to school for her and back to work for me!

Mama Kuddles

Wootie Woot Woot:clap That is great news---glad the new meds did the trick!!!!

Boy, sure has been quiet around here all day. Were is everyone? My internet has been acting up. I thought I'd have a ton of pages to catch up on! :lol

Hope your DS is feeling better soon!

I was working- and then after work I had my hair color/cut. Just finished dinner and I'm heading upstairs to watch the Yankees from the comfort of my bed!!! Another early morning tomorrow in Paradise!!

ya know what?> this infection i have well im not really feeling bad per se....i mean it hurts but i just feel kinda run down from it..not really sick...go figure!

Mama Kuddles

Wonderful news!!!! So happy that the new meds did the trick! :yay

I was working- and then after work I had my hair color/cut. Just finished dinner and I'm heading upstairs to watch the Yankees from the comfort of my bed!!! Another early morning tomorrow in Paradise!!

Have a great evening! See you tomorrow!

Archived