crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Here is my 2nd stash buster aka stress buster tote. I did it in Vanna's choice Denim Mist and Colonial Blue which made for a very subtle difference. I'm giving it to a co-worker with a couple of skeins of yarn. She learned how to crochet recently and has been going through a difficult time lately, so thought this might cheer her up!

Love it!

♥░░░░(¯`´¯)░░░♥░░░░(¯`´¯)░░░░░░♥

..(\(\..../)/) Happy Easter to all my Family & Friends...

..( '.')....('.' ) Have fun and Stay Safe

o(_")").(“(“_)o.

”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••° ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

...............♥░░░░(¯`´¯)░░░♥░░░░(¯`´¯)░░░

Right back at ya! :hug to you and the family! :hug

Show Off?? You?? Never!!! lol Love the color combo

Shush missy! :lol

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Ladies:

I finished another Stash Buster tote last night i probably wont be able to post til tomorrow as I'm in excruxiating pain with my siatica and lower back can barely walk and i got to cook today Easter..

You all have a Blessed Easter and may the good Lord above bless each of you dearly..

hugs

Lillibet

Here is my 2nd stash buster aka stress buster tote. I did it in Vanna's choice Denim Mist and Colonial Blue which made for a very subtle difference. I'm giving it to a co-worker with a couple of skeins of yarn. She learned how to crochet recently and has been going through a difficult time lately, so thought this might cheer her up!

Very pretty!:clap And you're so sweet to do that for your co-worker!

[ATTACH]38439[/ATTACH]

♥░░░░(¯`´¯)░░░♥░░░░(¯`´¯)░░░░░░♥

..(\(\..../)/) Happy Easter to all my Family & Friends...

..( '.')....('.' ) Have fun and Stay Safe

o(_")").(“(“_)o. ♥ May God bless you beyond your wants and needs!!!

”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••° ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

...............♥░░░░(¯`´¯)░░░♥░░░░(¯`´¯)░░░

Sooooo cute!!:clap

Lillibet - hope you feel better. That's a rough one, sciatica....:hug:manyheart:hug

Well I finished my 1st bag! Yep...it's definitely only my first one!!! I love it and can see many, many more in my future!

Oh, Deb, I love it!!! Bright and cheery and the black really sets it off!!!:manyheart

I am truly loving this tote- I started a third one today before DD came over and now I'm going to work on it some more! I was going to start the Granny Go Round tote, but I wanted to have some mindless crochet without reading a new pattern while watching the Yankee game!

Happy Easter!!!!

I didn't do any crafting today :( After dinner I headed out and listened to the 2nd half of the sixers game in the car, which we won :clap:yay When I got back I took care of my plants/veggies/herbs outside and need to pick up some potted herbs this week now that the plantar is ready for them :yes I worked out, showered, and did 2 loads of laundry. Now going to plop in front of the tv to see what's on the dvr waiting for me and will probably do something :devil Not sure if it will be crochet or knit :think

See y'all in the AM

oh my, i am in love with this pattern, it works up so fast. I started it earlier today worked on it for 2 hours and it is almost done, just have the last few rows of solid to do.

I see many many more of these in my future. I will have more totes than i will know what to do with.

hope everybody had a fantabulous Easter!

i finished my first tote!!!

will post pics soon......now wheres that elusive little doodad thingy that i gotta plug in my pc LOL!

working on second tote....i see alot of these in my future

Good morning everyone :coffee

Last night I managed to get a round and a half done on my tote before my laundry was done in the dryer and needed folding. Then it was late so I headed up to bed and read a bit. I'm taking my tote with me to work on during my lunch break :D

Beautiful tote Mary!!!! :manyheart

Hello Ladies:

I finished another Stash Buster tote last night i probably wont be able to post til tomorrow as I'm in excruxiating pain with my siatica and lower back can barely walk and i got to cook today Easter..

You all have a Blessed Easter and may the good Lord above bless each of you dearly..

hugs

Lillibet

Feel better Lilli.

Well I finished my 1st bag! Yep...it's definitely only my first one!!! I love it and can see many, many more in my future!

Love it Deb!!

Happy Easter!!!!

I didn't do any crafting today :( After dinner I headed out and listened to the 2nd half of the sixers game in the car, which we won :clap:yay When I got back I took care of my plants/veggies/herbs outside and need to pick up some potted herbs this week now that the plantar is ready for them :yes I worked out, showered, and did 2 loads of laundry. Now going to plop in front of the tv to see what's on the dvr waiting for me and will probably do something :devil Not sure if it will be crochet or knit :think

See y'all in the AM

Yikes! You got a lot done!

oh my, i am in love with this pattern, it works up so fast. I started it earlier today worked on it for 2 hours and it is almost done, just have the last few rows of solid to do.

I see many many more of these in my future. I will have more totes than i will know what to do with.

I'm glad you like it. Now you know why we're so addicted. :lol I love bags, but some take SOOOO long to make.

hope everybody had a fantabulous Easter!

i finished my first tote!!!

will post pics soon......now wheres that elusive little doodad thingy that i gotta plug in my pc LOL!

working on second tote....i see alot of these in my future

Can't wait to see it!

scrap outta my pile and pounder off white.

Have another one almost done, a wool one 1/2 done...:lol

Love the colors!

I made another one yesterday between house cleaning and company. The MC is Caron One Pound in persimmon. The CC is Sensations Angel Hair in red multi. I love working with the angel hair. Slides nicely on and off the hook! Plus I changed it up a bit. ;)

post-28075-135897652934_thumb.jpg

Only 8 more rows to go (plus the border) on the shawl, then I can make another stress buster tote. Or maybe a granny go round tote?? decisions...decisions....

I started my first tote last night. I am on row 7. MC is ILTY sea blue and the CC is RH soft white fleck.

Anything made with blue is going to be pretty. Post pics when you are done for all of us to OOOO and AHHHHH over. :D

I started my first tote last night. I am on row 7. MC is ILTY sea blue and the CC is RH soft white fleck.

The "original" SBT I made is with soft white fleck and blue. :)

:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Once I have a batch made I just might bring them to my book club and let the ladies take any they want...I'm already out of room because of all the ghans I've made:lol

Very pretty!

I made another one yesterday between house cleaning and company. The MC is Caron One Pound in persimmon. The CC is Sensations Angel Hair in red multi. I love working with the angel hair. Slides nicely on and off the hook! Plus I changed it up a bit. ;)

[ATTACH]38470[/ATTACH]

I like the new look!:yes...and the colors:D

Only 8 more rows to go (plus the border) on the shawl, then I can make another stress buster tote. Or maybe a granny go round tote?? decisions...decisions....

Why not start both:devil

Love anything with "sea" in the name:c9

Why not start both:devil

Love anything with "sea" in the name:c9

I am trying so hard to have no more than 2 projects going on at once. I know, it is fun to have a good variety, but then I tend to get nothing accomplished. Right now I have a shawl and an afghan in the works.

And I agree with you. Anything that says "sea" or anything that reminds me of a beach is totally awesome in my book :yes

:mdust·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Absolutely beautiful totes ladies!!!¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸:mdust

[ATTACH]38470[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!

It was a nice "no routine, not real traditional" day for me.. hubby and the boys. They hunted their Easter eggs that they colored......... (the ones I show'd off in yesterdays post) they enjoyed their Easter baskets filled with candy and toys. Hubby got a nice chance to sit and catch up on the news... boys played games... I got some nice crocheting done! (designed a new tote) We just had a nice day just the 5 of us for a change!

Today... I'm going to get my 1st tote written up. I need to spend time typing.. not crocheting.. LOL

I'm almost done typing it all up... then it will go to my testers!

I have another tote to type now because I spent yesterday creating it.

So... better get back on it. Just wanted to pop in and say :hi HI and see what everyone has been up to.

:heart

:mug

Archived