crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am resisting the urge to stash dive to find colors to make another tote. I have one in mind I want to do, just need to finish a couple of things first, but I really, really WANT to start another tote. I am sooo addicted.

I pulled out my colors....:hook

And they are.....?????

I am resisting the urge to stash dive to find colors to make another tote. I have one in mind I want to do, just need to finish a couple of things first, but I really, really WANT to start another tote. I am sooo addicted.

I feel the same way. This shawl was promised to a friend earlier this year. But I REALLY want to make another tote!!!

Personally, my favorite bright color to pair up with gray (which is one of my favorite colors anyway) is pink! When I was a teenager (yes, I was a teenager once, even though my kids might not believe me...) I had a gray and pink 10 speed bike! :) Maybe that's why I like those two colors together... :hook

wow, my best friends bike was a three speed pink and grey! Small world!! I had a blue Schwin , streamers, basket, bell, you name it, and I love blue to this day!! Co inky dink??? I think not!

c'mon dobermama ya know ya wanna TOTE pick your hook up and TOTE (to the tune of "shout")

and yes katyallen....if you have yarn and hook and a tote pattern and are an addict of totes youre more than welcome to come sit a spell have something to drink, careful to not spill it on your bag and have a snack!

now whos turn was it to bring the snack and perk the coffee :lol

Judy, that sounds gorgeous. Can't wait to see it! I have something in mind I want to do. Need to get it out of my mind until I finish those couple of things I've got going.

Speaking of which, not getting done sitting here at computer :rofl

Hi ladies

Can't join in on this, but wanted to stop in to see pictures --

Joanne

Love the purple and white one. Very pretty !

Lillibet

All of yours are pretty ,but I like the second one best. What color did you use for the middle multi-colored part ?

Hey everyone :hi

Home after a long day at work. Just finished having something to eat - sweet potato fries :drool A tasty treat for tonight :yes Anyhoo, I got a few more rounds done during my lunch break and think I'm at about 10 or 11 now :clap

All of your totes are gorgeous Toni :manyheart

Dear Dobermama:

Wow your bags are so awesome.... I love them all...

Thanks for sharing them photos ..

More inspirations for color combo's....

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=dobermama;2266863]WOW! I miss a day of checking in here and the thread has taken on a life of it's own :lol

Here are photos of some of the totes I've made recently. Some were to test and some because I loved the pattern. Want to start another but need to finish a diaper bag and changing pad I'm working on at the present time.

[ATTACH]38277[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]38278[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38279[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]38280[/ATTACH]

Just checking in after a VERY LONG day at work- I have Idol on and just had to check in to see how everyone was doing with their totes---And I LOVE all of them!!!!!

Off to work on my "stress buster" tote!!!

Have a good night everyone!

Hi JulieKay:

Well the second one is Hunter Green and the center is a mixture of yarns .. You see a while back some one gave me some almost thread like yarns on cones and it was like hunter green and well i took that with two strands of off white and winded it up into yarn cales and that is what I used..

I am currently almost finished making another one in off white and a raibow color thread like the same ways

Will post photos later when it all done...

With my yarn ball winder its getting very creative for me to wind up yarns to use on these totes....

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=JulieKay;2267245]Hi ladies

Can't join in on this, but wanted to stop in to see pictures --

Joanne

Love the purple and white one. Very pretty !

Lillibet

All of yours are pretty ,but I like the second one best. What color did you use for the middle multi-colored part ?

wow, my best friends bike was a three speed pink and grey! Small world!! I had a blue Schwin , streamers, basket, bell, you name it, and I love blue to this day!! Co inky dink??? I think not!

Oh, that is too funny!! :D

Hmmmmmm, I'm guessing YOUR birthday is in July? :think

I also love gray and pink together :yes

You and I must be on the same wavelength because I just had that same thought last night, but just didn't get around to it yet :lol

LOL - Yeah, mine, my daughters, my eldest sons, my mom's (RIP), my Grandpas (also RIP - Mom's dad) and a very good friend... so, just a few! LOL

WOW! I miss a day of checking in here and the thread has taken on a life of it's own :lol

Here are photos of some of the totes I've made recently. Some were to test and some because I loved the pattern. Want to start another but need to finish a diaper bag and changing pad I'm working on at the present time.

[ATTACH]38277[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]38278[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38279[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]38280[/ATTACH]

ALL AWESOME!!! :tup Great looking totes, there!! Love em, Toni!!:manyheart

Its Kitty Tote and a free download. :)

:turtle:vheart

Yep, got it - Thanks!! :) I also tossed a few other awesome tote patterns in my queue so I know which ones to buy when I have a few paypal bucks to spend!! :hook

Sounds like my family, but for June :lol

:lol Got one in June, too! The funny thing is, here in my house, all the boys' birthdays are on the 25th...

My husband is May 25

Eldest son is July 25

Second born (son) is June 25

Youngest son is October 25

Mine is July 16 (mom's was July 17th - how cool is that?) and my daughter's is July 21... her sister (my step-daughter) is April 21...

My ex husband's family had a whole bunch of birthdays that landed in March...

I think every family has a month, ya know? LOL

OH! And I can't EVEN believe I forgot this one - my sister's is July 31!! So, one more!! LOL

another one. Someone asked me to make them one in camo colors..so this is fall camo

Love it!

Hi ladies! Looks like you've all been busy! I didn't get a chance to work on my tote yesterday. Spent most of the day at a dr's appt and was just too tired to pick up a hook by the time I got home. Have another dr appt 1 1/2 hrs from home today, but hopefully will be more energetic this evening! :hook All these gorgeous pics have me wanting to get started! :cheer

Archived