crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

WOW! I didn't get back on here last night (was watching a movie) and this CAL exploded!!!

The checkered granny will be available in a little bit, but don't rush to buy it. The first 5 people to PM me their e-mail will get it FREE!!!!

I've made 3 so far. Here's a link to see some pics

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127489

I don't think Sue realizes what she has done to all of us. We are going to be rummaging thru our stash to find two of just the right colors for our next tote. And the next one...and the next one.... :rofl

I know exactly what I've done. :devil

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The checkered granny will be available in a little bit, but don't rush to buy it. The first 5 people to PM me their e-mail will get it FREE!!!!

2 gone, 3 left. :)

I just pm'd my email address, although I'm thinking in 2 hours all 5 must have been given away by now :xfin If I don't hit the jackpot this time, I'll buy it anyway :yes

Jana - your tote came out beautifully.

It's amazing how everyone's bags are the same, yet soooo different due to color choices :manyheart I love them all and the combo's are endless :devil

Oh boy, oh boy....I'm sooo excited!!! :yay:cheer:clap:bounce:woo

I just won the jackpot, so glad I didn't count myself out :eek:lol

Sue - I already know what yarn I'm using and have decided it will be for my SIL :yes

Thanks a bunch :hug

:yay............... Glad you made it in time to get the pattern! :hook

Cant wait to see yours done!

:heart

:mug

Oh boy, oh boy....I'm sooo excited!!! :yay:cheer:clap:bounce:woo

I just won the jackpot, so glad I didn't count myself out :eek:lol

Sue - I already know what yarn I'm using and have decided it will be for my SIL :yes

Thanks a bunch :hug

:hug

I've made 3 so far. Here's a link to see some pics

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127489

I don't think Sue realizes what she has done to all of us. We are going to be rummaging thru our stash to find two of just the right colors for our next tote. And the next one...and the next one.... :rofl

:yay............... Glad you made it in time to get the pattern! :hook

Cant wait to see yours done!

Thanks, it must have been fate since today's my late day at work :yes I just checked and I do have enough so it'll be done in Vanna's Choice Wildberry. I actually picked it up a while ago to make her a bag, but hadn't gotten around to it :lol And to think I was just getting ready to start the stashbuster tote, now I'll have to wait and do this one first :lol

Love them both!!!! I'm thinking of doing one in Cotton too- what size hook did you use for the cotton?

I went down two hook sizes to an I. I tried a J but didn't like how it was coming in the bottom so started over with the I. I think the pattern says it will be 14" x 14" with RHSS and I measured the cotton and it's about 12" x 12" without handles but it may just be me.

I used Peaches and Cream. :hook

Congrats to the winners! All patterns have been given away (and a couple extras just for fun)...for now. I think I may do this with every new pattern! :cheer

TY, Sue! I printed mine...and saved it in 2 places in case I lose the hard copy!:lol

The first pattern I'll make is the stashbuster one that I bought this morning:devil

TY, Sue! I printed mine...and saved it in 2 places in case I lose the hard copy!:lol

The first pattern I'll make is the stashbuster one that I bought this morning:devil

Thanks for the purchase and enjoy both! :hug

Congrats to everyone that won!!!!:cheer I live on the west coast, so by the time I got to my computer, all the patterns were already gone!:(:lol Oh, well, the pattern is totally worth paying for though! I bought the stashbusting pattern last night:cheer Hopefully I'll have time to get going on it asap!

All I need is handles on this and its DONE! :yay

[attach]38233[/attach]

Loving this one. I was looking at this pattern yesterday. Your colors make it pop just right. :clap

:eek:eek:eek:cheer:cheer:cheer:hug:hug:hugThank You Sue:

You sure are tops..... I cant wait to start on the granny tote..

I am looking at the color I'll make the first one.

Firstly I got to finish the Gray and burgundy and pale fuzzy pink Stash buster tote i started last night...

Sue this is so addicting I just cant stop looking for colors for the stash buster one...

All I know is that any one that has never done a tote before ought to try your stash buster tote pattern.... Its simple enough for a beginner ....

So ladies if you read and follow this CAL and dont have this stash buster tote pattern yet and at a low price... think of it this way Its a pattern you will have forever better than buying Mcdonalds $ menu meal...

Okay okay enough of my blabbing but really you all should give this a try...

Again Sue you are a Angel .... Thank You...

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=TurtleLvr;2266422]Congrats to the winners! All patterns have been given away (and a couple extras just for fun)...for now. I think I may do this with every new pattern! :cheer

aw shucks, I spent my time sleeping the am and missed the giveaways:( but congrats to everyone who one and i'm gonna sneak over to raverly and buy me one. I'm so excited you girls have done some really wonderful work and have have inspired me so Much hugs to everyone!

Archived