crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

I'm in!!!! I finished the the Stash Buster Tote yesterday and I love this pattern.:manyheart I will be making some more. This one was done in RR SS Dark Orchid and Lavender.

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Love it!!!! •¨¯`•

:heart

:mug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are the ones I've made so far and I got one more done that i havent taken a photo of yet so will leave that one with the more to come...

I love this pattern...

The first photo of the red one was the one i did to test the pattern for Sue.

Then the blue i made with magic yarn balls, and blue as main color...

hugs

Lillibet

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good job!!!¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

youdve thunk (is that an actual word LOL) that turtlelvr would have started a "totes annonomous" :lol

the longer i think of color combos the more i come up with

Here are the ones I've made so far and I got one more done that i havent taken a photo of yet so will leave that one with the more to come...

I love this pattern...

The first photo of the red one was the one i did to test the pattern for Sue.

Then the blue i made with magic yarn balls, and blue as main color...

hugs

Lillibet

They're all gorgeous :manyheart

Stash Buster Totes I've made so far.................

I have another purple and white one ready for my hook.

post-18634-135897651045_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897651048_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897651052_thumb.jpg

Thank you ladies for your kinds words..

I feel like mine are not as nearly as beautiful as some of you other talented ladies have done so far..

Maybe I'll get better as i keep making more...

hugs

Lillibet

Hi Tam:

I love the checkered Granny Round tote you made..

I am dying to make one or more of them too...

Lovely

hugs

Lillibet

And hot off the hook..................

Checkered Granny Go Round Tote

[ATTACH]38205[/ATTACH]

Hi Tam:

I love the color combo you picked out for this tote..

If it were me I'd be lost trying to make colors coordinate as nice as you have done.

hugs

Lillibet

Diamond Bands Tote by Sue(TurtleLvr)

I'm really happy with the colors I picked for this one!

[ATTACH]38204[/ATTACH]

Love all the stash buster totes so far! Tam, that diamond bands tote is just gorgeous! You did great with the colors!

I've only done 2 stash busters but then... I don't have a very big stash! :lol Need to get some more yarn as I want to make some more.

I love the cotton one, it seemed easier than the RHSS to me. I think it's great to post them all in one thread for those interested. Here are mine. :cheer

I have to get a pair of slippers done (for a ren faire costume) and some squares but hope to start a new one soon.

post-44513-135897651061_thumb.jpg

post-44513-135897651064_thumb.jpg

Ok ya'll, i'm for sure in with this one. i'm so excited:cheer All of ya'll's bags are gorgeous! you too MooMoo! I've made 2 and working on third just since friday nite. wow! in fact, I've crocheted so much, i've flared my arthritis in my hand. and it is so worth it! I'm having a great time!:hook

*I don't have any patterns!* Maybe that's a good thing lol

nope not on this tote..you GOTTA have this pattern :cheer

There is no cure for this addiction....none!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127241&highlight=confetti is my thread on the ones I've made. I donated the "confetti" tote to an auction this past weekend at the national mini rex rabbit show in Reno. It brought $75!!!:cheer

Love all the stash buster totes so far! Tam, that diamond bands tote is just gorgeous! You did great with the colors!

I've only done 2 stash busters but then... I don't have a very big stash! :lol Need to get some more yarn as I want to make some more.

I love the cotton one, it seemed easier than the RHSS to me. I think it's great to post them all in one thread for those interested. Here are mine. :cheer

I have to get a pair of slippers done (for a ren faire costume) and some squares but hope to start a new one soon.

Love them both!!!! I'm thinking of doing one in Cotton too- what size hook did you use for the cotton?

Wonder how cotton-ease would work for these totes- I've got some in my stash that I'd like to use- or maybe it would work for the Checkered Go Granny? Oh, my.....my name is Joanne and I'm turning into a tote addict with the help of my friends!:lol

nope not on this tote..you GOTTA have this pattern :cheer

There is no cure for this addiction....none!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127241&highlight=confetti is my thread on the ones I've made. I donated the "confetti" tote to an auction this past weekend at the national mini rex rabbit show in Reno. It brought $75!!!:cheer

:clap:clap That's great!!!!:yay

Didn't know you gals were over here! Hi! I've also made a few Stash Busters already! My 70s one and finished up one I like to call Coffee Tote due to the colors.

I also just finished (this morning at 6 am!) testing her Checkered Granny so I'll post a pic later of that one too!

Hi - I'm kuddles and I am an addict.....of Sue's totes!

Tam, Sopo, and Mary - All your bags are gorgeous!!!!!!

Tam (or anyone who knows) - Is the diamond bands available yet? And if it is, can someone please let me know where to get it?

Thanks a bunch

I've made 3 so far. Here's a link to see some pics

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127489

I don't think Sue realizes what she has done to all of us. We are going to be rummaging thru our stash to find two of just the right colors for our next tote. And the next one...and the next one.... :rofl

I've made 3 so far. Here's a link to see some pics

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127489

I don't think Sue realizes what she has done to all of us. We are going to be rummaging thru our stash to find two of just the right colors for our next tote. And the next one...and the next one.... :rofl

Oh she knows....believe me she knows!

kuddles

Archived