crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

are you addicted to crochet? are you addicted to turtlelvrs totes? well if you are then this is the crochet along for you!

no deadlines!

just come sit a spell and make a tote, or two, or ten :lol

the main point of this CAL is to have FUN and make friends along the way!

HAPPY HOOKIN!

DISCLAIMER...this CAL for tote addicts are like potato chips, once you pop you just cant stop!!!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy, I have successfully avoided all CALs so far this year and now you go and post this one! I have baby things to make for a granddaughter due to be born in July! What are you doing to me! :eek I've never made a tote before, but Sue's beautiful tote's keep calling my name. They are just gorgeous! Oh, what to do?:think There is no deadline, right? :devil I'll see if I can decide on a pattern and if I have enough yarn in my stash! I need something easy to start! :hook

welcome aboard everybody! i have 4-5 of those "addictions" to make thanks in part to our very own turtlelvr being so gosh dern creative!

black n zebra

pink n purple/pink

brown n shades of brown

denim n tan

if i have the gumption after all those i may get really creative and make a black n rainbow stripe one (for my clowining round)

sooooooo on your mark

get set

(sound of starter gun) get your crochet on ladies n gents!

and please share the colors youre going to make

actually any tite youd like to make would do but in particular im referring to the stashbusting tote turtlelvr has made. her pattern is available for a reasonable price on ravelry and etsy!

Oh boy, I have successfully avoided all CALs so far this year and now you go and post this one! I have baby things to make for a granddaughter due to be born in July! What are you doing to me! :eek I've never made a tote before, but Sue's beautiful tote's keep calling my name. They are just gorgeous! Oh, what to do?:think There is no deadline, right? :devil I'll see if I can decide on a pattern and if I have enough yarn in my stash! I need something easy to start! :hook

You can always call it a diaper bag for the grand baby! :D

Well here it is the CAL that i can say I will join and keep making as I love Sue's

Stash buster Tote and i have made three so far...Working on another one today...

I have enough Gray yarn so I will see what nice bright color i can match it with that i will have enough yarn in my stast to make ....

This pattern is sooooo easy I got it memmorized already...

I did make magic yarn ball stash busters totes

I will go and post the photos later in this CAL

thank you for starting this one,.

hugs

Lillibet

Wait until you see teakaycee's new bag. WOW! LOVE IT!

The Pockets-A-Plenty tote would make a great diaper bag...just saying. :lol

Please link to totes of which you speak. Thanks!

I'm TurtleLvr on Ravelry too. Some you have to pay for, others are free. All are instant downloads.

:turtle:vheart

And, I just posted the checkered granny go round tote I tested, that is absolutely stunning and easy to make. I'm definitely IN!

Count me in too! :cheer I bought Sue's pattern a few days ago but haven't started making a bag yet. I'm trying to finish up an afghan that is so close to being done.

Can't wait for the other tote to be available...love that one too! Thanks Sue for the great patterns and thanks ducky73 for starting this CAL! :manyheart

a little tote advice please. ok rememebr i said i was gonna make a black n rainbow stripe one?

ok i know i want handle and bottom black. my question is should i go purple up or red up?

meaning (from bottom)violet indigo blue green yellow orange red

red orange yellow green blue indigo violet

if i can get that one ot work out i may do a grey n pastel rainbow

Ann- I am making baby blankets for my first grandson-to-be due in August and for my step-grandson-to-be due in July- and then I just had to make the tote!! So we can commiserate together on how we are being totally distracted from what we should be working on! The StashBuster tote was so much fun and so easy to make!!!

a little tote advice please. ok rememebr i said i was gonna make a black n rainbow stripe one?

ok i know i want handle and bottom black. my question is should i go purple up or red up?

meaning (from bottom)violet indigo blue green yellow orange red

red orange yellow green blue indigo violet

if i can get that one ot work out i may do a grey n pastel rainbow

My vote is purple at the bottom and red at the top :yes I feel like it would look 'top heavy' with the darker colors at the top :think

Here are the ones I've made so far and I got one more done that i havent taken a photo of yet so will leave that one with the more to come...

I love this pattern...

The first photo of the red one was the one i did to test the pattern for Sue.

Then the blue i made with magic yarn balls, and blue as main color...

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897651005_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897651012_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897651015_thumb.jpg

My vote is purple at the bottom and red at the top :yes I feel like it would look 'top heavy' with the darker colors at the top :think

~*~*~*~*~Agree~*~*~*~*~

:heart

:mug

Archived