crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Oh sherry! You poor thing! Hope all is well now with the electric! Can we see a pic of the jacket when you are done?? Pretty please!

Yes, I hope she gets a bit more excited.........change is especially hard for her and we just moved....so a lot to deal with! I have to remember that...thanks for the reminder!

Love from Mama K

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mama K - yes, I'll post a pic when I get the jacket done. I plan to work on it some more tonight. New boss likes the office freezing cold, so I need something to wear to keep me warm :lol Hope you had a good day today!

Hi all

Sorry I missed posting this morning. I didn't get home till 10 last night from watching my gs so I got up this morning at the last possible moment. Had a great time with him and he is so much fun but have to watch him at all times. He,s crawling standing and climbing stairs. Today was busy at work and the rest if the week is going to be busier.

I watched the devils game until the 2nd period when it was pretty clear they were going to lose. Oh well. On to baseball!!!!!

Sherry-can't wait to see the jacket and glad ur electric is back

Kuddles. How did babyK like her new school???

Off to dreamland. Hugs to all

Morning all!

Thanks Joanne, Baby K said she liked the school! The asst principal walked us around, a lovely young man. Baby K liked the gym the best! Next fav was the library. So far so good!

Today is my last vaca day and it cooled down! No 90s for today, only mid 70s so we are celebrating by going to the zoo today! Should be fun!

Have a great day all!

Mama K loves ya!

Hi All! Popping in quick to let you all know I'm thinking of you! :hug

Mama K, glad Baby K likes her new school and have fun at the zoo!!!

Sherry, looking forward to seeing pics of the jacket!!!

Better get off before I say something stupid. The pain meds have me really loopy today! :P

Hugs to all! :hug

Hi guys, I am new to posting on this site but I have to say that the stashbuster tote is my new favorite pattern. I am currently on my second one and am already thinking about a third.

Hi gals! Sorry I've been MIA. I picked up sme more shifts at work, lots of homework for class and have been debating some life issues lately. I do check in on you all daily but not a lot to say. :hug to all.

Christie, thanks again for the anniversary card! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Hi gals! Sorry I've been MIA. I picked up sme more shifts at work, lots of homework for class and have been debating some life issues lately. I do check in on you all daily but not a lot to say. :hug to all.

Christie, thanks again for the anniversary card! :hug

:turtle:vheart

You are so very welcome. I hope you and Bruce found some time to enjoy together in spite of your work schedules. :hug

As for me, surgery went well yesterday (I will get biopsy results on Monday of next week) and I had my first of five iron infusions at the doctor's office today. Very tired and sore but doing ok. Forgive me if I am not around a whole lot. I'm not doing a lot of anything except seeing doctors and sleeping.

On the bright side, I was able to work on a baby blanket I am making for my niece (her baby girl is due in October) while getting my infusion. It is about half done now. I will try to post pictures tomorrow.

:hug to all

I got the stitches out of my finger yesterday and I can crochet again! The up side of the injury is that DH has hired someone to replace the secretary that I've been filling in for since the first of March. I've been helping train her this last week, but will be easing myself out.

Sue--don't work yourself too hard.

Christie & Ann--hope you're feeling all better real soon.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Hi guys, I am new to posting on this site but I have to say that the stashbuster tote is my new favorite pattern. I am currently on my second one and am already thinking about a third.

Oh girls..she's got it bad :lol:lol

I lost count around 35-40. They are still my go-to project for a quick gift or something to take with in a hurry to work on

Good morning or should I say good middle of the night.... could NOT sleep for the life of me! Woke at 1, laid in bed till 2, finally got up and have been on the puter since it is the only quiet thing I can do and not wake Baby K!

Ann, loopy due to the meds? Oh honey, you know you are loopy without the meds!

Sue, thanks for checking in. Everyone goes thru things and we are always here when you want us!

Lacey - hugs to you!

Christie/Mona - healing hugs to you both!

Gee only 4 hours before I leave for work! LOL

Love to all!

Mama K

Kuddles- Wish I had known you were up too!! I got up at 12:30 then fell back asleep till 2:30 and was up till 4 then laid back down and now I'm up for the day. It'll be a loooong day in paradise I'm afraid! Meeting from 4-5 so won't get out till about 5:30 probably at the earliest! Will be a mega coffee day today!

Mona- Glad your stitches are out!! And Yay for DH getting a secretary!

Ann- I chuckled at the comment about the meds making you loopy!

Christie- Prayers that the results of the biopsy are good!!!

Sherry- I read the the OKC beat the Heat in Game 1---WOOT!!!!

Sue- Totally understood about the debating life issues thing! I've been doing some of the same!!!

Welcome to the SBT addiction, Allik!

Mary- Hi and how are you?

Off to get ready for another fab day at work! At least it's Hump Day!!!

Good morning all. I am here to check in before leaving for the chiropractor this morning. I seem to be feeling a bit better this morning and am hoping to get some school work done today if I can stay awake.

Ann, I completely understand about that loopy feeling. Loratab is my friend right now. :lol

Kuddles and Joanne, sorry you were having trouble sleeping. Hope your work day passes quickly and you aren't too terribly exhausted. :hug

:hug to all. Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

Haha, yes I am definitely starting an addiction. I really should be starting a scarf for my brothers birthday, but instead I continue to make sbt.

Oh and here is a picture of my first SBT

post-55157-135897763484_thumb.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well and I hope you guys don't mind me jumping in here.

hi everyone.

I have been lurking and not posting a lot. Its been stressful at work. thankfully the new rns are almost off orientation. my manager was in last night and I was telling him about a stroke conference that is in hawaii in feb. joking that he should send me. ummm im not counting on it but he says there is money for that stuff:eek and then......he decided that he would like me to lead a nursing case study,:scared me? really? I dont even know where to begin on that but have started looking at some that have been posted online and am scared to death about the enormous amount of work involved. I am leaving to go see kendra in 3 weeks and can't wait.

Haha, yes I am definitely starting an addiction. I really should be starting a scarf for my brothers birthday, but instead I continue to make sbt.

[ATTACH]56209[/ATTACH]

Very pretty! I have yarn set aside for at least the next two totes, just need to find the time.

[ATTACH]56209[/ATTACH]

Very pretty! :D

hi everyone.

I have been lurking and not posting a lot. Its been stressful at work. thankfully the new rns are almost off orientation. my manager was in last night and I was telling him about a stroke conference that is in hawaii in feb. joking that he should send me. ummm im not counting on it but he says there is money for that stuff:eek and then......he decided that he would like me to lead a nursing case study,:scared me? really? I dont even know where to begin on that but have started looking at some that have been posted online and am scared to death about the enormous amount of work involved. I am leaving to go see kendra in 3 weeks and can't wait.

How exciting for you! :cheer I bet you will do GREAT in spite of all the work involved! :hug

Thanks guys :)

Tonya - That is really exciting. I am sure that everything will come together and that you will do a great job!

Mona - Glad I'm not the only one who is thinking about other colors for totes that I don't have time to make.

I figure that I should probably tell you guys a little about me because I really would love to become active on this thread and on the forum in general. I am a 20 year old college student at ASU. Currently I am nannying for my niece who is 10 months old. Right now my sister is away on a business trip for 2 days and my brother-in-law works from 8-5. So things are definitely busy over here. Usually I nanny 3 1/2 days a week or so for my sister but the days are a little shorter.

Although nap times are a great time to crochet. Before I came on here, I was working on my current SBT lol. I swear I am seriously addicted to them. I need to figure out a way to get motivation to start a scarf for my brother, anybody have any suggestions?

Sorry about the long post. Oh and one last thing, my niece Emily, is entered in a local radio station contest for cutest baby and if anybody has a moment and wants to vote, that would be awesome. It literally take 20 seconds to vote :)

http://www.mix969.com/pages/baby-idol/vote-entrants.php?ag&gid=2#39

I need to figure out a way to get motivation to start a scarf for my brother, anybody have any suggestions?

Oh and one last thing, my niece Emily, is entered in a local radio station contest for cutest baby and if anybody has a moment and wants to vote, that would be awesome.

Maybe you could reward yourself with doing a row on the SBT only after doing x# of rows on the scarf.

Emily is a cutee--what a lot of curls!

Hi All!!! Was busy last night watching the Thunder (the first part and last part of the game), cutting the boys hair and giving them baths and getting them to bed.

Joanne - Thunder UP!!!!! We're waiting for game 2 tomorrow night!! WOOT!!! Sounds like you've had a busy week.

Sue - sorry you've been working so much. Been thinking about you!

Allik - welcome!! I love making the SBT. need to get some more made, Christmas is coming (and a lot faster than I want it to LOL). Love the color of the one you made.

Ann - hope you get to feeling better soon!

Mama K - glad Baby K likes the new school, that will make it easier for you and her.

Tonya - sorry work has been stressful, hopefully things will settle down soon.

Well, I'm off to work on that jacket, just have to finish the sleeves. I hope I like it after all this work.

Have a great evening! Hugs to all!

Archived