crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

another one. Someone asked me to make them one in camo colors..so this is fall camo

Is there a pattern for this some where, out there beneath the pale moon light? OOps sorry, sent me off on a song... :hook:hook

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a pattern for this some where, out there beneath the pale moon light? OOps sorry, sent me off on a song... :hook:hook

You can find the Pattern for the Stash Buster tote on Ravelry or Etsy

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stash-buster-tote or http://www.etsy.com/shop/TurtlesTLC

:lol This tote pattern will have you singing:lol

Love it!

Hi ladies! Looks like you've all been busy! I didn't get a chance to work on my tote yesterday. Spent most of the day at a dr's appt and was just too tired to pick up a hook by the time I got home. Have another dr appt 1 1/2 hrs from home today, but hopefully will be more energetic this evening! :hook All these gorgeous pics have me wanting to get started! :cheer

Good luck at the MD appt today!

another one. Someone asked me to make them one in camo colors..so this is fall camo

That came out great, I love it!!! :manyheart

Love it!

Hi ladies! Looks like you've all been busy! I didn't get a chance to work on my tote yesterday. Spent most of the day at a dr's appt and was just too tired to pick up a hook by the time I got home. Have another dr appt 1 1/2 hrs from home today, but hopefully will be more energetic this evening! :hook All these gorgeous pics have me wanting to get started! :cheer

Feel free to take your tote with you to work on in the waiting room :devil:lol

Today will be a busy day for me. I'm up early to have my coffee and then workout....then off to work and then to the sixers playoff game tonight :clap But never fear, I'll be working on my tote at the game after we eat dinner :lol It's just what we do and it certainly is a converstion piece for all the passersby :yes

Marisa, have fun tonight!!

Very, very nice!!!:clap

Love it!

i hope you're doing okay....:hug:hug:hug

...and as Joanne mentioned: this is a great waiting room (or car ride) project;)

I'm working on row 11 now of the Stashbuster tote. I do have to stop and rest off and on because of the 2 strands...but it's well worth it!

Today will be a busy day for me. I'm up early to have my coffee and then workout....

You don't take crochet with to work out?? :think:lol Actually I am on the bike at the gym for at least a 1/2 hour and up to an hour. I take my hook and yarn with! I use the recumbent bike so it's easier to sit, pedal and hook! Yesterday I took a new project with (the tote) and got all but the last 1/4 of the last row of the bottom done!

...and as Joanne mentioned: this is a great waiting room (or car ride) project;)

I'm usually the driver :lol . On our long trips that a group of us rabbit crazies take I'm always the driver. Hard to find someone else who is willing to drive a 1 ton truck with duallys and a 14 foot trailer tagging along :D

For some reason, that reminded me of chocolate mints. :lol yummy.

Worked some more on my Checkered Granny Go Round Tote last night. I am now on round 24 and am totally loving this pattern. I am thinking of making one for my mom for Mother's Day but am trying to decide what to put in it... :think

Hi Ladies,

I just ordered the pattern. I've seen some great looking bags here and thought I would give it a try to.

:clap:clap:clap

I'm usually the driver :lol . On our long trips that a group of us rabbit crazies take I'm always the driver. Hard to find someone else who is willing to drive a 1 ton truck with duallys and a 14 foot trailer tagging along :D

:eekcount me out, too:lol

Just stopped by to take a look at the totes. (those who know me, know that I have a thing for bags of any sort!)

All the bags are so beautiful. Great work everyone!

ya gonna make another one:devil??

Loving this one. I was looking at this pattern yesterday. Your colors make it pop just right. :clap

Thank you!!! :D

HI Tam:

I dont know how hard was that for you do make I love the color combo..

Can you tell me was it hard to do?

I might want to purchase the pattern for this pattern but not sure if its hard to do...

So any tips would be appreciated...

Sue got us all hooked now...

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=teakaycee;2266451]All I need is handles on this and its DONE! :yay

[attach]38233[/attach]

:heart

:mug

Super easy to make............ its one of Sue's free patterns! :hook

I have to admit... I did change it ever so slightly to have taller cats. Thanks for the compliment!

Wow that is AMAZING!!!!! :manyheart

Thank you :hug

I have to agree that the Stash Buster tote is very well written and EASY!!! After working all day, this is a pattern that you don't have to think too hard with!

I pulled into the garage after a very LONG day at work and I have lots of my yarn stash in clear containers and the first thing I did when I pulled in was start thinking of what other color combos I'm going to use for the totes!!!!

I'm addicted I tell you, addicted!!! (and there in the corner sit the baby blankets I have yet to finish):lol

After the day at work that I had today, I think I'll nickname this tote the "stress buster" tote

Stress Buster.............Love it!!! :hook

I'm half finished with the last round of the border on baby ghan#2, and then I'm going to play witht he stashbuster pattern!:hook:hook:hook:hook

Tomorrow morning, though, no hook time. Instead it's mani and pedi time - for the first time in years. I almost pulled out my back doing my toes two weeks ago:lol:lol:lol:lol

'nite ladies:hook

ooooooooooh... manicure and pedicure. You go Judy!!!!!

Hi ladies :hi

Stopping by to see what everyone's up to.....like I didn't already know the answer to that though :devil:lol

I have some 'work' to do tonight and then I'm going to start on the checkered granny go round tote to gain back some sanity :lol

Tam - Gorgeous bag and I think I might have to locate that one as well. There aren't enough hours in a day :no

aww... thanks for the compliment!!!

shoot... ask Sue... I crochet and write patterns in my sleep...LOL

Heading upstairs- I'm on row 20 of the tote!!! Should be finished tomorrow night after work- at least that's the plan!!!!

Happy Tote Making tomorrow everyone!!!

oh... row 20 huh? way to go!!!!

This one is AWESOME! I have a friend that's a cat fanatic, and so I think I need to maker her a tote in various shades of purple (her favorite color) with this pattern... what's the name of it? I still need to hop on Ravlery and look up Turtlelvr - I bet I "need" a bunch of patterns... LOL

Its really a fun pattern. I've slightly altered it to make the cats taller... but other than than... Neat pattern!!!

Well, I managed to get the granny checkered go round tote started last night. I only got 5 or 6 rounds done, but it's a start :clap I had some other things to do and I have a knit sweater waiting for sleeves that's calling my name loud and clear, but I was just too excited to get this tote started :lol I'll take it to work with me too and work on it during my lunch break :wink So far, so good.

Oh how I understand having so many projects calling out to you! I have some still in my head wanting to get out.. and some started wanting to be finished. :hook

I also started the granny checkered go round tote last night. I got through round 15 while I was watching The Biggest Loser with my mom. The pattern is wonderful!!!

Oh.... cant wait to see it!!!

WOW! I miss a day of checking in here and the thread has taken on a life of it's own :lol

Here are photos of some of the totes I've made recently. Some were to test and some because I loved the pattern. Want to start another but need to finish a diaper bag and changing pad I'm working on at the present time.

[ATTACH]38277[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]38278[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38279[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]38280[/ATTACH]

Wow............ grouped together like that really shows off your talent! You really do wonderful work!

I pulled out my colors....:hook

:yay............ on your mark............get set....................GO :hook

I am resisting the urge to stash dive to find colors to make another tote. I have one in mind I want to do, just need to finish a couple of things first, but I really, really WANT to start another tote. I am sooo addicted.

toooote... tooooooooote.....oh toni......... toooooote :D

c'mon dobermama ya know ya wanna TOTE pick your hook up and TOTE (to the tune of "shout")

and yes katyallen....if you have yarn and hook and a tote pattern and are an addict of totes youre more than welcome to come sit a spell have something to drink, careful to not spill it on your bag and have a snack!

now whos turn was it to bring the snack and perk the coffee :lol

Just a little FYI............. there is ALWAYS coffee brewed at my house! matter of fact... just made a fresh pot.... already drank the first 2 :D so hop on over... I have plenty!

I started a Stashbuster tote in RHSS Dark Orchid and a variegated, Bernat's Fresh Lilac:c9

oooooooooh.... sounds nice!!!!

Tam

ALL your totes are so pretty. LOVE the 2nd one of the stashbuster ones. What colors did you use ?

Miss Julie!!!!!!!!!! :yay............ so good to see you!

gosh.. lets see... the colors were .............. Darn... cant find my label folder... I'll get back to you on that one! :D

I really like that one! Very pretty!!!

Love it!

Hey sweetie............... how ya doin'?

do take care!!! hope you get a chance to relax with some yarn and your tote pattern! :hook

I'm working on row 11 now of the Stashbuster tote. I do have to stop and rest off and on because of the 2 strands...but it's well worth it!

Yeah... 2 strands can sometimes cramp up the hands. Somedays it doesnt bother me.. others I have to take breaks.

Hi Ladies,

I just ordered the pattern. I've seen some great looking bags here and thought I would give it a try to.

:yay.............. you've been pulled in.........LOL

Just stopped by to take a look at the totes. (those who know me, know that I have a thing for bags of any sort!)

All the bags are so beautiful. Great work everyone!

uhoh................ you know you'll get sucked in........... the yarn will start to call.... the hook will start to rattle.. and you wont be able to resist. Toooooote!

good afternoon ladies! i hope everyone is doing well and having fun with their totes.....i officially started my first tote earlier this afternoon.....black.zebra!!!

im only on round 4 so itll be a while before i see it taking shape so to speak but so far this tote is SO easy......i would have started sooner but as it is i had a few other things to finish and got caught up watching extreme couponers last night....im not as bad as those on the show however i keep my eye out for good bargains and am staring to colect weekly circulars from the various stores round about me.

are there any other couponers here?

Archived