captivcrochet

new giveaway on my blog! TWICE as NICE! why???

hey, everyone,

the winner of my last giveaway seems to have disappeared, so i am including that unclaimed prize with the current montly giveaway. check it out:

http://captivcrochet.blogspot.com/p/giveaway-coming.html

this month's prize is a pretty nice, rarely looked at, hardcover book with plenty of crochet patterns in it. the neat thing is that each pattern comes with crochet AND knitting instructions. double your pleasure, double your fun....

thanks! i will enter you in the drawing and i joined as a follower of yours, too, which is also very cool (it strikes me as victorian!). i love the beautiful stuff you are making! any interest in linking to each other's blogs?

kentaurka - I will enter you in the giveaway. are you on facebook? do you have your own blog? you can get additional entries by "liking" my facebook page, or linking to my blog from your blog (AND I will reciprocate). under which username are you following my blog? i don't see "kentaurka" - perhaps you have a different username in that environment?

I just joined as a follower. Great blog. Would like to entry the giveaway on your blog.

Bella66 :hook:cheer

i am already a follower of your lovely blog and i just click like on your facebook.

would love to be entered in to your giveaway please

I just saw your web page. It is great. I just joined to follow. Please enter me in the giveaway. Thank you