I am inside "Inside Crochet"

Enfys

My Alphabet mobiles are being published over 3 separate issues of Inside Crochet.

April has "Baby Boy" and "Baby Girl" with May having more of the lowercase letters. June will have the final installment.

I am also going to be in the July and August issues.

Thats posh! LOL

All this has happened because they saw my Clematis on Ravelry and wanted to feature it. Next thing I know, I am arranging to write patterns for them.

Unfortunately, it means I haven't added anything new to my site in a while but I am working on that.

Thanks for the support everyone. Its all really exciting.

Very cool, Enfys! are you enjoying writing patterns?

Short answer - No.

However, I love designing and coming up with new ideas. Actually writing it all down for other people to understand it a bit of a chore. Its gets easier as I get more practise and I have designed my own shorthand which I have entered into Autocorrect in word so I type a couple of letters and it comes up as a sentence.

Congratulations, I know what you mean about loving to design and make things but not wanting to take on the chore of writing them up for someone else to understand.

I just love your blog and designs.

Congratulations! I have looked for IC everywhere and can't find it here in the states. Does anyone know where its carried?

Congratulations! I have looked for IC everywhere and can't find it here in the states. Does anyone know where its carried?

I have found it at Barnes and Noble, but I know that not all B&N carry it. An independent bookstore near me started carrying it, so you might ask for it at an independent bookstore where they can order things themselves, rather than being controlled by corporate as B&N is apparently. Most recently my grocery store has started carrying it, which i was very glad to see! So really, you might find it at any store that carries magazines:)

I have found it at Barnes and Noble, but I know that not all B&N carry it. An independent bookstore near me started carrying it, so you might ask for it at an independent bookstore where they can order things themselves, rather than being controlled by corporate as B&N is apparently. Most recently my grocery store has started carrying it, which i was very glad to see! So really, you might find it at any store that carries magazines:)

Oh thank you! Never even thought to look at a grocery store! I'll check our grocery stores and places like WalMart and K-Mart. Checked the local JoAnn's and Michaels & They don't have it. Should have thought of BN - its right across the street from Michael's! Duh!

Archived