Checkered Granny Go Round Tote

TurtleLvr

Just finished this one. Now to write it up and test. It holds 5 skeins of RHSS with some room to spare. BTW, its all one piece. No sewing motifs together! :)

post-28075-135897648699_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

post-28075-13589764869_thumb.jpg

post-28075-135897648696_thumb.jpg

Thanks! :)

Wow- another beautiful tote!!! You are just cranking these out!!! Are you on break from school? Don't know how you do it between work and school!

No break from school...yet. Next month. :) It keeps me sane...well, as sane as it can keep me! :lol

keep cranking out the totes sue...youlll just kill my printer (and my budget)

no biggie :lol

I can't wait to try this one! Love the idea of no joining squares :lol Not my favorite thing to do! Already have a color in mind!

LOVE IT! The pattern is perfect, the size is perfect, even the color is perfect. Guess I need to add more yarn to my ever growing yarn shopping list. Yarn to make this new tote and yarn to put in it too.

Thanks! If I was actually off today and tomorrow like I was suppose to be it would be in the hands of the testers by now. :(

LOVE IT! The pattern is perfect, the size is perfect, even the color is perfect. Guess I need to add more yarn to my ever growing yarn shopping list. Yarn to make this new tote and yarn to put in it too.

:lol You are going to shoot the moon if it kills me! :lol

Archived