Easter rabbit with pockets for eggs

zucchetta

Hello! :) Two years I crochet these rabbit with pockets for eggs for Easter, they are pleasant both to children and adults :)

With six pockets:

http://www.handarbeitsweb.de/anleitungen/osterhasenikolaus/osterhase1.htm

With eight pockets - a family:

http://www.handarbeitsweb.de/anleitungen/osterhasenikolaus/osterhasemitkinder1.htm

My rabbits :) Happy future Easter!!!:rose

post-48685-135897647886_thumb.jpg

post-48685-135897647892_thumb.jpg

post-48685-135897647895_thumb.jpg

post-48685-135897647899_thumb.jpg

post-48685-135897647902_thumb.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, those are just adorable. Thanks for sharing your pattern. I'm going to have to make a couple of these for decorations on my coffee tables at Easter. The grandkids will love them. :cheerNow just to find a way to get them translated.

First of all, :welcome to the ville. I really like your rabbits with pockets, they are adorable. I would like to make them for my grandchildren, so I was wondering :think if you have the pattern in english? I saw your other projects that you've made and I really liked them. Keep up the wonderful work and have a great day now.

Andi :hug

These bunnies are so cute ! I can translate most but a couple of the stitches I don't really get. Do you know of a German crochet site which lists the stitches names?

If not i'm pretty sure i can find it and thank you so much for sharing such a great pattern!

How beautiful! If anyone is able to translate I would love to make one! The site that jrnylst posted is very helpful but there was still a lot I didn't understand.

Admin Note: Unfortunately, copyright law will not allow anyone other than the designer/copyright owner of the pattern can distribute/authorize a translation.

While members her can make a translation for their personal use, they cannot share with other members via post, private message, email, or any other method.

For those who would like a translation, the best bet is to contact the designer and indicate your interest. Perhaps they'll decide to make one available.

These are soooo cute. Wish someone could translate it for some of us Grandmas.

Admin Note: Unfortunately, copyright law will not allow anyone other than the designer/copyright owner of the pattern can distribute/authorize a translation.

While members her can make a translation for their personal use, they cannot share with other members via post, private message, email, or any other method.

For those who would like a translation, the best bet is to contact the designer and indicate your interest. Perhaps they'll decide to make one available.

Thanks all for welcome!!! :waving I'm glad you like that rabbits, me too so much! But I should specify, I am not the author of this pattern, this link is of Maria Rüttermann from Germany , it's a free pattern link. Rabbits on photos are my work, but I have crochet them having visited this link.

If I make one do you think the Easter Bunny would fill it with Cadbury Creme Eggs?

It's ok for Cadbury Creme Eggs.

I can translate this pattern, my english is not good, but I often crochet these rabbits :) and I have also step-by-step photos.

My email is acting oddly today (DH updated software earlier this afternoon...), so I couldn't get my email message on Fr. Rütterman's website to connect. I left a message in German on her Guestbook, though, asking whether the Osterhase (Easter Rabbit) pattern had been translated into English and gave her the link to this thread so that she can see the discussion.

DCM

oh yes.. i'd be so grateful to be able to do that!!! i wish there was an english version!! thanks a lot zuchetta for sharing ..

and dogcatmom, thanks for talking to her... ( wow i'm impressed you know german!!! )

2 years ago I found this great pattern translated into Polish :hook I saw many rabbits and was wondering - why rabbits with eggs????? :D So I changed the color and the head and made this:

post-30828-135897648684_thumb.jpg

The pattern for rabbits is quite easy and it was nice to crochet, so TFS!

post-30828-13589764868_thumb.jpg

These are adorable! I tried the google translator to try and translate the page, but alas when it comes to crochet patterns, it's not the best. Could you help us out. I would love to make some of these for my grand children. Really cute.

Doris

Wow these are so adorable! I am going to try and figure out how to get this translated!

Given enough time, I could probably do it myself. HOWEVER, I would be violating the designer's copyright. She developed the design; it is not ethical for me to write it in English and distribute it, even for free. :no That is HER RIGHT as the designer, and hers alone.

I have written to her and given her the url of this discussion to let her know that there is interest in an English translation of the Osterhase/Easter Bunny patterns.

We will need to wait for her to decide, one way or the other. In the meantime, I may give myself a little extra challenge by making the clothespin bag she offers on her site. :)

DCM

These are so adorable. I hope to find the pattern in English.

So cute!!!

I did translate it and will try to find time to make these.

Thanksyou for sharing the Link to the pattern.

I have made a translation of the body and photos, but if it's impossible to poste, I have removed it....

Apak, it's a good idea! So much rabbits for me, may be to try with hens :)

Admin Note: Thank you for removing the pattern, as it would be copyright infringement and a violation of our forum guidelines to post it here.

Archived