FrLopLady

Stash buster tote 1 & 2 and counting

Goodness Mary! You are :loco ! Love this one even though I'm not a fan of purple! :)

:turtle:vheart

It sets off nicely with the teal green. Color in the pic isn't the greatests

Yup #18. Started it in a meeting last night..finished it in a different meeting tonight :lol This one is going to my sister in MI

I left some of my afghan in the picture because the variegated in the afghan is the same as in the tote! Oh what a difference a double strand of yarn makes!

post-35596-135897657461_thumb.jpg

#17!

Wowsa! Maybe Sue isn't a fan of purple, but with the teal....wow! I think THIS one is my favorite of yours so far!

kuddles

Another beauty!! What's the variegated??

Another beauty!! What's the variegated??

Williamsburg Print.

I like it because each stitch is a different color so the variegation (is that a word?) is very short instead of longer stripes

Williamsburg Print.

I like it because each stitch is a different color so the variegation (is that a word?) is very short instead of longer stripes

I think I have some of that. Stash diving time! :lol

Here is #19...Melon!!

#20 just needs it's picture taken!

post-35596-135897658991_thumb.jpg

Yup #18. Started it in a meeting last night..finished it in a different meeting tonight :lol This one is going to my sister in MI

I left some of my afghan in the picture because the variegated in the afghan is the same as in the tote! Oh what a difference a double strand of yarn makes!

Wow!! That is gorgeous!! Love the colors!! As long as I've been crocheting I have never really "double stranded". I'm finding out that when you do you can get all these really neat "visual" effects!!(I hope that makes sense--:lol :lol)

Here is #19...Melon!!

#20 just needs it's picture taken!

Awesome!! What colors did you use on this one???

I've said it before and I'll say it again you are :loco ! :rofl But I wouldn't have you any other way! :hug

Awesome!! What colors did you use on this one???

Caron Pounder in Peach (I think the pic doesn't do this justice) and the variegated is melonberry RHSS

I've said it before and I'll say it again you are :loco ! :rofl But I wouldn't have you any other way! :hug

thank you..I think :rofl

You have given me a fun project to work on again..and again..and again :hook:crocheting

thanks Joanne and Sue...

and without further adieu... here is #20

I made this for Ruthie who is my adopted grandma. I never knew any of my grandparents and when I met Ruthie I asked her if she would be my grandma too :cheer

I have some really neat material to line it with too!

post-35596-135897659565_thumb.jpg

Oh, Ruthie is going to love it!!! What a sweet 'granddaughter' you are!!!! Again, I have to ask- do you eat or sleep?:think Or just breathe totes?:lol

Awww! You are so sweet! She's gonna love it!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» PERFECT... PERFECT... PERFECT•¨¯`•

All of your totes are fantastic... the colors are lovely... the stitch work is great... and your gifting them is beautiful!

you're one heck of a lady my dear!!! :hug

keep up the good work!!!

:heart

:mug

Oh, Ruthie is going to love it!!! What a sweet 'granddaughter' you are!!!! Again, I have to ask- do you eat or sleep?:think Or just breathe totes?:lol

I honestly don't feel like I take that much time making them. I started one before a meeting last night..worked on it in the meeting, but not all that much. Finished it last night...errr.. this morning..I was up anyway :lol

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» PERFECT... PERFECT... PERFECT•¨¯`•

All of your totes are fantastic... the colors are lovely... the stitch work is great... and your gifting them is beautiful!

you're one heck of a lady my dear!!! :hug

keep up the good work!!!

:heart

:mug

:blush thank you Tammy :hug

Caron SS in black and I don't have the sleeve on the variegated. I've used this before and it looks soso on the skein,but I love how it works up!

post-35596-135897659611_thumb.jpg

this was #15 or 17 or something. It was for my partner in the scarf swap and she has her package now!

post-35596-13589766087_thumb.jpg

#22 :eek:lol:lol

double for top and bottom, Lavender Loops & Threads..bulky for middle that I don't remember the name of :lol. Fun fur done with a sc between V's with 1 strand of the lavender. Should have done DC but oh well. A few rows short on the V stitch as I ran out of yarn

post-35596-135897661526_thumb.jpg

You amaze me. :lol Another beauty!