Stash buster tote 1 & 2 and counting

FrLopLady

Hey Missy...who passed me like a bat out of H*** on Saturday??? HUH???

:rofl

I have the horsepower, I'm gonna use it. At least with me we'd get there fast. :)

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Jana, next shopping trip is at Judy's house! :lol

C'mon over! DH will be sooooo happy to have his garage back and also finally be able to see my closet without totes filling it!:lol

I have the horsepower, I'm gonna use it. At least with me we'd get there fast. :)

Sounds like you drive like I do! I have a rep among my friends - and it dates back 10 years...I REALLY needed to get into the Starbucks parking lot:D

C'mon over! DH will be sooooo happy to have his garage back and also finally be able to see my closet without totes filling it!:lol

Sounds like you drive like I do! I have a rep among my friends - and it dates back 10 years...I REALLY needed to get into the Starbucks parking lot:D

On our way! :lol

When I first learned to drive my brother called me Mario (as in Andretti). :lol Jana needs to be glad I don't have my Corvette anymore or she wouldn't have even seen me pass, it would have been blur! :lol

Posted on the CAL, but want to keep all my totes on this thread. Have another almost finished that I should be able to post tomorrow.

This one is the fall camo tote

Somehow that one picture had an obstruction in the way :rofl

post-35596-135897651847_thumb.jpg

post-35596-13589765185_thumb.jpg

Posted on the CAL, but want to keep all my totes on this thread. Have another almost finished that I should be able to post tomorrow.

This one is the fall camo tote

Somehow that one picture had an obstruction in the way :rofl

Awwwww......:c9

I'm on row 15 - didn't get much hook time yesterday.

RHSS raspberry (another nice soft RH to use for a base color) and the williamsburg?. Interesting how it totally changes the look of the tote using the same variegated color, but different mc

here is the pic of the one with blue http://www.crochetville.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37974&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1302709040

I ran out of the variegated so only 11 rows of v stitches

post-35596-135897652237_thumb.jpg

draw string tote. Didn't have enough yarn to finish. Had less than a yard of each color!:cheer

What a smart idea!:clap Looks terrific!

Sue I'm afraid I have no idea what the variegated is. It came in the stuff from my friends mom, but I think there were a few other skeins. I'm betting its a discontinued color as I've not ever seen it before.

#8! Experiemented with colors that were not really related to eachother. Haven't gone to totally contrasting like red and purple :lol but this bright yellow and the dark colors of the variegated with no yellow in it...I think it worked!

post-35596-135897653284_thumb.jpg

Felted tote! #9

First pic is before felting

2nd pic is the pre-felted bag UNDER another stash buster tote I had made

3rd pic is the felted bag

4th pic is the felted ban now on TOP of the same tote it was under before

post-35596-135897653813_thumb.jpg

post-35596-135897653816_thumb.jpg

post-35596-13589765382_thumb.jpg

post-35596-135897653829_thumb.jpg

Archived