Butterfly Baby Blanket

kidge

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone, this kit is discontinued at Mary Maxim if anyone has the booklet and can give me the number on the booklet I would appreciate it. Mary Maxim will help me get this pattern but I need the number. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hediye

I'm new here. How do you "instant message" ? Hediye, I have the book this pattern is in. I'll post it when I get home. I bought the kit - the needles, yarn and pattern... started it, and then somehow lost the pattern. I'm trying to find a copy of the pattern so I may finish it! I hope I don't have to buy another kit if they even sell it still. I've noticed it's not in the new Mary Maxim catalog??

Hi Cmokie, welcome to the ville, the kit for the butterfly afghan was discontinued a few years ago but mary maxim does sell the pattern only if they still have it or if it is a mary maxim exclusive they will go into there archives and find it. They have so many different patterns for butterflys, I need the number of the pattern that's on the booklet which will help them find it. I'm hoping that someone who has the pattern booklet can give me the number. Thank you for any information you can give me.

Hediye

Hi segi1974, I did send Kidge a pm I have not heard from her yet, I hope she still has the booklet with the number and sees my message.

thank you for your help.

PS: I want to make it clear I'm not asking for the pattern just information from the pattern booklet, if anyone else has this pattern please help.

Hediye

instant message Kidge and see if she has the information you need.  She is on here often so she will answer you in case she does not see this post.

Hi Hediye,

I'm super excited because I found the pattern!!! It is No. 99801N Butterfly Blanket Size: 36" x 44" Hope that helps!

Hi Cmokie, welcome to the ville, the kit for the butterfly afghan was discontinued a few years ago but mary maxim does sell the pattern only if they still have it or if it is a mary maxim exclusive they will go into there archives and find it. They have so many different patterns for butterflys, I need the number of the pattern that's on the booklet which will help them find it. I'm hoping that someone who has the pattern booklet can give me the number. Thank you for any information you can give me.

Hediye

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cmokie, I just saw your post and called MaryMaxim, thanks to you, my pattern is on its way. Thank you so much for your help.

Hi Hediye,

I'm super excited because I found the pattern!!! It is No. 99801N Butterfly Blanket Size: 36" x 44" Hope that helps!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived