cailteshae

afghan finished.....finally!

I second everyone else's comments here! That is an absolutely beautiful afghan, and you should be so very proud of yourself that you did such a great job...let alone in a month??!! That is an amazing accomplishment in itself. Seriously, that is one gorgeous afghan!!! Yaaaaay for you!!:clap

That is the most beautiful afghan I have ever seen in my about 30 years of crocheting,would you be willing to let me have a copy of the pattern,PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year:manyheart :c9:hook:yay e-mail address is cherokeeprincess50@yahoo.com

OMG!!!! I wouldn't dare to even dream of attempting this! and in such a short span to boot..however did you do it?

jaishree

That Afghan is BEAUTIFUL! !!! I'll have to go look for the pattern. You say there is a link to the pattern in this thread?

You did a wonderful job and in such a short time! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Beautiful!! Great work, you must have lots of patience...looks like a project that had tons of ends to weave in! Your brother and his wife are very lucky to recieve something so beautiful!! :c9

Really beutiful. Love the colors, love the pattern. And amazing that this was your first afghan! (My first 'afghan' is the size of a bath towel.)

what a lovely afghan! :cheer

I can't believe I missed that post last year--where was I?? That is so incredibly beautiful! I just printed off the pattern and it is on my list. What a beautiful afhgan! Patty

Just gorgeous! I've got to give you a hand, that looks like an awful lot of ends to weave in...that's one thing I always consider before starting a project...lol.

This is just simply GORGEOUS!!! My 12yo dd saw it and wants me to make her one. So, that said, I am off to see if I can't find a pattern. The link in these threads no longer works, so I will be searching it out.

Hugs and I'm with the rest...if your brother doesn't want it, one of us will take it in a heartbeat!!!

Keep crocheting!!!:hug

Here's a link to the freebie pattern if anyone needs/wants it:

http://www.purplekittyyarns.com/free-patterns/Prairie-Star-LW1295.pdf