Recently, men scraft I'v made jah !

bcjane

Very great looking scarf! Love the colors that you used!! Is that a knit 2 purl 2 pattern??? I knit a k2 p2 beanie and had yarn left over so I am making a scarf with the same stitch, but I got bored(it just doesn't seem to grow) so it is in my basket of "WIP"S"!!!:blush :blush

Very great looking scarf! Love the colors that you used!! Is that a knit 2 purl 2 pattern??? I knit a k2 p2 beanie and had yarn left over so I am making a scarf with the same stitch, but I got bored(it just doesn't seem to grow) so it is in my basket of "WIP"S"!!!:blush :blush

:cheerI use 3ply of Thai yarn soft and not much bigger than the original, I use double line ... uhmm 4mm needles cast on 52 sts, in 1st rib row (RS) K4, [p4, k4] to end. 2nd rib row P4 [k4, p4] to end basic, now making another color someone in my msn asking, just a yellow one if finished I will show all again jah.. Its ok sometime may boring with a long road of craft so do I :D , and many of projects in same basket of mine too jah Cheers ! ! :hug

Archived