In April I Will ......

ratdog

:blush it was a bad month for my list....guess I'll have to turn it over into May.
You can do that!!!!

Well, then I don't feel so bad about not finishing the 'ghan. My elbow still hurts. I did work on it some yesterday, I am afriad I will run out of yarn and have to order more. so I really need to get it done.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can do that!!!!

Well, then I don't feel so bad about not finishing the 'ghan. My elbow still hurts. I did work on it some yesterday, I am afriad I will run out of yarn and have to order more. so I really need to get it done.

no really I can't, I was in Seattle for training for a few days and now we are taking off first thing in the morning for Oregon....:party

I hope you elbow heals wonderfully so you can knock out your May list!! :think How much yarn did you buy for your flannel-ghan?? I hope 4 of each color is enough!

I love the little star blanket! I"m glad it's a hit!

wow hard to believe April is almost done and now I'm done with school until I get my financial aid back hopefully I can get it back in time for the fall semester not going to worry just going to be patient and wait and see what grade I got in this past class that will determine how to write my appeal form for financial aid. So now all I need is to get some crochet mojo it comes and goes and I'm not sure what to make.

Well, we have reached the end of April!

Mother's day is right around the corner and wedding season after that!

I will start a May crochet along and all are welcome to come and chat, crochet, encourage and just hang out together.

See you soon!

Archived